[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/drugs/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: aliceinwonderland1951-3.jpg (54KB, 640x476px) Image search: [Google]
aliceinwonderland1951-3.jpg
54KB, 640x476px
Talk about drugs

What new drugs have you tried this week?
>>
>>38582609
How did it go? I wouldn't mess with that shit if I were you
>>
Cocaine and alcohol, my comedown fucking sucks and i want to die
>>
File: tumblr_osbxecm5O91w22gauo1_1280.jpg (131KB, 1056x1056px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_osbxecm5O91w22gauo1_1280.jpg
131KB, 1056x1056px
>dude alice in wonderland was about shrooms bro
>dude like the drug. its about drugs, bro, like marijuana and shit. like, shit that gets you high...
>>
Ive tried all the drugs ive wanted to so i dont care about new drugs. All i want is a couple lines and a bowl full of crystal with a fatty dot of tar on some foil. I should just purposely OD when i get paid
>>
>>38583136
that is fucked mate. try ayahuasca and then turn your life around
>>
I took acid for the first time on Monday, it was a fucking ride not gonna lie
>>
>>38583150
Unfortunately the only drugs that are gonna help are the ones presribed by a shrink. Drugs and depression arent a good mix
>>
>>38583185
Yeah nothing can really prepare you for your first trip. It isn't really like what you'd expect.
>>
>>38582584
Nothing. Some nitrous and even less alcohol, that's it. I was thinking about tripping today, but nothing came of that. Then I thought I wanted to get drunk, but that went nowhere too.

What a shitty weekend yet again. I hate my boring fucking life. I'm wasting my youth, and I can only take so much of that.
>>
>>38583209
>It isn't really like what you'd expect.

It's really not. I was thinking about this the other day.

I don't even know what people who haven't taken it think it's like. All I remember is that it wasn't what I expected it to be. It's been almost a decade since the first time I tripped, so remembering what I expected it to be like is difficult.
>>
>>38583248
>being upset that you don't have self-destructive tendencies
>>
File: molly.jpg (109KB, 801x413px) Image search: [Google]
molly.jpg
109KB, 801x413px
>>38582584
i totally get the shrinking potion in alice
>>
dietary supplements (zinc and folic acid) to increase cum.
>>
>>38584314
MDMA sounds like a fun time. I just wish I had some friends to do it with.
>>
>>38584404
hows that working for you
>>
>>38584436
just started 30 minutes ago. I'll know if it's bullshit in a week. I'll be taking 50mg zinc and 400mcg folic acid a day
>>
>>38584407
Real MDMA's also not what people expect it to be either. At least it wasn't for me. I was expecting something more energetic and euphoric, but it's really not.
>>
>>38584545
is it speedlike or does it just go well with speed
>>
So far I've tried:
Weed - Classic, have done this so many hundreds of times now, its lost all its appeal, its like I've explored every aspect of the drug

Adderall/Ritalin/Methylphenidate/etc - These drugs are amazing for going on a stimulant binge and jacking off for 12-16 hours in a row. I got addicted to doing that though and now I have minor ED at age 20. Most incredible orgasm in the world though, after 16 hours of straight wanking.

LSD - Done it twice. First time was an unbelievable experience, will never forget it. My friend and I drove around from noon to 4AM, visiting random places and enjoying life. The second time my friend had a super bad trip so I was just taking care of him the entire time, so it wasn't that fun.

Shrooms - Not a huuge fan, its like LSD but less happy. Only done it twice and neither time was particularly notable.

That's all I've done. I don't have any druggie friends anymore since I entered the medical stream so I haven't had anyone to try new shit with. I'd like to try MDMA some time but I don't want to do it alone.
>>
>>38584832
It's like the opposite of speedlike in many ways even though it's methamphetamine.

I took an analogue of MDA at a festival together with another upper a few weeks ago, and it was too much and I got strung out and felt miserable. If you're going to combine it with an upper so you can move around more (it makes you not want to move around so much), then you're going to have to cut back the dose on the MDMA.

The MDMA isn't speedlike in how it feels (it's super relaxing in one way and sort of stimulating in another), but combining it with other amphetamines can quickly get you to a place where you're overstimulated and cracked out imo
>>
>>38584955
Driving while tripping? You're not one of the assholes who would or would pretend to not care about recklessly endangering innocents right?

Shame about the ED... that's like selling your dick to the devil
>>
>>38585021
Well, we stayed on back roads and kept the speed down. Never went on the highway or any busy road. We also let the trip nurture for about 2 hours and had a discussion about safety before deciding we were okay to hit the road. I know it sounds shady but all things considered I don't think we were putting ourselves or anyone else in any danger.
>>
>>38585007
>together with another upper a few weeks ago

Well, quite a few things, actually. lel. Less is more from now on for me.

>>38585021
>Driving while tripping?
I'm guilty of this. I've done it a few times driving from one state to another. It's stupid though because if you get pulled over by a cop when you're in the middle of the trip, you're fucked no matter how you play it.
>>
File: 1361115407918.jpg (53KB, 368x381px) Image search: [Google]
1361115407918.jpg
53KB, 368x381px
>>38585597
>I've done it a few times driving from one state to another.
How?
And how do you get in the car or not immediately go into hell trip mode because of your selfishness and putting innocents in lethal danger?
>>
File: IMG_9028.jpg (831KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9028.jpg
831KB, 1920x1080px
>>38585659
I'm a very good driver, and, unfortunately, I enjoy driving intoxicated. I'm very ballsy sometimes too without thinking about it.

Drove from Florida to Georgia a couple times tripping back when I was a teenager/early 20s and Virginia to North Carolina this summer on my way back from a festival. Didn't do the acid at the festival, which would have made sense, did three hits driving back, One of the best trips ever, very visual. Saw fractals on my wall when I got back (usually don't see anything that intricate), and had some pizza later which was super comfy as I stared out the restaurant's window.
>>
>>38582584

i only take xanax but ive never gotten high off of it. it only ever makes me feel normal when im anxious.
>>
this weekend we got a new shipment of mdma crystals, great stuff, comedown was delayed a bit, so feel pretty down today...
also LSD, always a blast
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.