[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are you looking forward to, and/or hoping for?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 8

What are you looking forward to, and/or hoping for?
>>
>>38582095
Unironically death
>>
File: I'm an ugly 3 10 beta.png (83KB, 696x931px) Image search: [Google]
I'm an ugly 3 10 beta.png
83KB, 696x931px
I'm in therapy right now with a bunch of high schoolers. I've been pretty damn popular in there, I've been more friendly with everyone in there, more relaxed, and confident. Once summer ends were all gonna throw a party to celebrate it with everyone we met at the place. When the party winds down, I'm gonna ask the group if any of them want to commit group suicide and walk out in the forest taking a few bedsheets to use as nooses. This is the only thing keeping me alive at this point. Suicide feels like a means to an ends but a group plan would be nice.
>>38582118
yup. me too.
>>
>>38582250
damn
how did you get into therapy?
>>
>>38582319
I tried to kill myself about three months ago. I told my twin brother in the morning afterward, despite the fact that besides our loser hobbies we never really talk about anything. Of course he told my mom and my sister, who phoned up my dad. I've always made suicidal jokes to my friends and to my brother, but my parents never thought that I'd be unhappy when I'm 18 years old, a month away from summer, and have zero college or life plans. I went to an overnight clinic for 11 days, I've been in a school like program since then. and graudtaing in like a week and a half.
>>
tonight so I can have dreams which are better than my real life.
looking forward to tomorrow so I can eat again, trying to stay skinny
>>
File: 1493096102308.jpg (570KB, 1249x934px) Image search: [Google]
1493096102308.jpg
570KB, 1249x934px
>>38582118
>>38582250
Same here fellas
>>
File: 1475144242860.jpg (69KB, 340x372px) Image search: [Google]
1475144242860.jpg
69KB, 340x372px
>>38582095
going back to work with this short-haired tomboy cutie who kinda reminds me of my ex

I kinda eyed her from afar cause she's a new hire and everything but then I got paired up with her as a shadow and it turns out she's a pretty interesing person

she's entertaining to talk to, and I'm fascinated because she does a lot of shit and we share too many hobbies

it makes me feel like shit because although there's obviously no sexual or romantic interest cause her boyfriend works there as well, i'm still going to get jealous and fed up with it because she's probably leading a better and more diverse life than I ever will and I'll just be the same stagnant 20-something I always was, holding myself back

but anything temporary to look forward to I guess
>>
Going back to college in a month so I can see my oneitis. While I'm not getting my hopes up for anything to happen, I'm undeniably closer to losing my KHV status with this girl than I've ever been with anyone before.
>>
>>38583176
Lucky. Enjoy it while it lasts anon, because shit gets real boring once you get a job. Best of luck with your oneitis. Sure wish I talked to mine.
>>
>>38583215
Thanks man. Yeah, career-wise, I'm not looking forward to the future. Hopefully we'll both find something to sustain us.
>>
>>38582095
Good taste anon i want her to bear my children
>>
Cheese pizza pls , i love cheese pizza ;)
>>
Having enough money to buy a new pc
Drinking coffee tomorrow morning
Listening to the new albums i pirated
>>
I'm looking forward to and hoping I die in my sleep.
>>
early retirement
>>
File: DBBZnNKWsAAPeEK.jpg (77KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
DBBZnNKWsAAPeEK.jpg
77KB, 640x640px
I am looking forward to winning the lottery. Once that happens I can finally live a comfy life by shutting myself in a dark room and watching anime/playing games until I get sick of it all.
>>
>>38584483
Okay Elliot. Ready to drive to Arizona 4 times to spend thousands of dollars on tickets?
>>
Joining the navy.
Also getting an interface to finally start recording music. I'm getting sick of synths.
>>
File: 20170713_011433.jpg (173KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
20170713_011433.jpg
173KB, 600x600px
>>38582095
I know i can get my life together, I'm only 19, i just need to stop being scared of change.
>>
>>38582095
I don't know anymore. I legitimately don't know what keeps me going, except maybe the natural instinct to live. Other then that idk what keeps me going.
>>
Either getting my life together and being successful, or >>38582118
>>
Getting out the army and divorcing my wife
>>
>>38584578

Why is Crispy so fucking cute? IT MAKES ME SO ANGRY!
>>
File: BWycy-nnRj5.jpg (290KB, 899x1124px) Image search: [Google]
BWycy-nnRj5.jpg
290KB, 899x1124px
>>38585005
>IT MAKES ME SO ANGRY!
Why? It makes me happy.
>>
Muh Inheritance
>>
File: ura4.jpg (138KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
ura4.jpg
138KB, 1280x720px
I am in a workplace that could really use some data management.

So i am going balls deep into Data engineering , sadly i dont quite know where to start.

If i get this right i could become a top-shekel wagie.

>>38585040
>she did a mcgee alice cosplay.
She kinda fucked up the eye makeup and the choker isnt canon but the rest is fine
>>
I try not to lie to myself. The things I really want are too outlandish
>>
>Getting black out drunk tonight
>Got a new computer coming tomorrow, that should be nice for a few days.
>Seeing how far I can get at work before I stop climbing the ladder
>talking to a qt at work tomorrow despite not having a real chance I have enough of a chance to pretend and at least get good practice
>Getting a new car whenever I can be bothered to decide on what I want.
>Buying a house and being able to cut back on how much I work.
>Finding out that no material possessions can ever help and killing myself to finally be at rest
>>
>>38585040

To mask my sadness. Knowing I'll never give this petite qt a hug makes me sad.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.