[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mfw I'm starting to get addicted to fucking this disabled

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 14

File: 코토우라 씨 1화.jpg (37KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
코토우라 씨 1화.jpg
37KB, 800x450px
>mfw I'm starting to get addicted to fucking this disabled girl.
>tfw I'm still ashamed to show her to my friends cause she talks about random autistic cartoons in completely unrelated contexts.
>>
>>38581803
>sex
>with a girl
out you go, norman.
>>
>>38581825
how about you leave, most of us got laid anon.
>>
File: j7uw8z8we34z.jpg (84KB, 750x561px) Image search: [Google]
j7uw8z8we34z.jpg
84KB, 750x561px
What kind of disability though. mental or are they a wheelchair?
>>
>>38581803
Watch more hentai with her so she likes it kinkier and keep her. Fuck the friends thoughts.
>>
Are dumb hoes these days called disabled or is does she legit have down syndrome? Sounds like she is just a dumb girl like any other.
>>
>>38581803
How did you meet this disabled girl, Chad-san?
>>
is she originel hot? post pics of body
>>
File: smug.jpg (3KB, 210x230px) Image search: [Google]
smug.jpg
3KB, 210x230px
>>38581844
>most of us got laid
kek
where do you think you are?
>>
>>38581803
>addicted to any girl
>friends that would find that embarrassing
>friends that would find "autistic cartoons" embarrassing

>>>/out/ normal
>>
>>38581861
she says a bunch of unintelligible things, she usually has a guardian watching over her and has the mentality of a child.

She's one of those "short bus" kids

>>38581906
She's flat chested and flat butt

>>38581884
Her hobby is coloring dude, she's legit retarded I don't know what she even says most of the time and she sometimes stairs and drools and shit.
>>
File: 1482387548244.jpg (30KB, 480x461px) Image search: [Google]
1482387548244.jpg
30KB, 480x461px
>>38581803
>even the animeposters aren't virgins anymore
Holy shit, it feel like I'm gonna have a panic attack
>>
>>38582047
the fuck is wrong with you man? how did you even get into this situation. please greentext more

also pics?
>>
>>38581975
This, my friends wouldn't care because I don't have any.

Retard girl would never take an interest in me either.
>>
>38582047
stares*

>>38581885
Group therapy session for people with mental illnesses.
>>
>>38582080
This OP, keep the bait interesting
>>
>>38582047
How the fuck are you attracted to this is any way possible like fair enough if its just a pump and dump but you're ADDICTED to this thing.
>>
>>38581803
Wait, how did you end up regularly fucking a disabled girl with the mentality of a child anyway?

Thats pretty fucked up, dude.
>>
>>38582077
This, just drives a stake into my 32 year old KV heart.
>>
>>38582135
he tried being himself
>>
File: ssa.png (469KB, 897x635px) Image search: [Google]
ssa.png
469KB, 897x635px
>>38582135

I'll get in trouble if my identity is revealed. I took a group therapy session for mentally ill people because I had depression. Apparently they had me mixed up with actual retards.

I had no friends and they forced us to socialize with each other.

>mfw a girl walks up to me and talks about spongebob INSTANTLY like no context for it.
>I exaggerate and say spongebob is awesome
>retard smiles and keeps standing near me
>I walk away to other part of the room to talk to someone else
>she follows me and hovers near me standing and staring with this dumb blank look.
>mfw I ask her what's wrong
>she says something I don't understand
>"Is that so?" is my response (pretend I understand her)
>her parents come to pick her up and they tell me that they heard I'm her friend and I should hang out with her sometime
>mfw people think depression is the same as autism

She eventually became a part of my social circle. She has a guardian and people to watch over her, very easy to convince her to do anything you want
>>
>>38582253
How that escalated to intimate relationship?
>>
How is this even legal, I get the parents might not care because hey their child is living a normal life somewhat so they will overlook the weirdness but doesn't anyone that interacts with you and her think its a bit fucked up. It's like fucking a child in a adults body.

It's like in that UK tard dating show where they match up high functioning autists with downs syndrome people. It's a very weird power dynamic. I guess as long as they don't look young people don't care if they are childlike in the brain.
>>
>>38582253
Lowlife here, convince the retard girl to do nasty things for you next time like lick your asshole.
>>
File: 1497411714367.png (138KB, 350x350px) Image search: [Google]
1497411714367.png
138KB, 350x350px
Guess this means girls aren't the only one that can fuck vegetables now, am I right fellas?
>>
>>38582253
What's sandy doing with that glue?
>>
>>38582253
Got any pics of her you can share. We want to believe you aren't a pervert, but it's hard without context. I mean, does she look like a Downy, is her head caved in? Her eyes just a bit too far apart?
>>
>>38582352
The shit she does for me is hilarious/gross/amazing all at the same time.

>>38582317
Gradually "taught" her things. Taught her small things like how to play hangman.. how to go grocery shopping..how to hold hands...hanging out with me.. then taught her how to hug and kept escalating. Before anyone thinks I'm a criminal. She was smiling and giggling the whole time and enjoys it. I don't write the law you faggots this is legal.

>>38582599
I don't want to get in trouble with her parents but her head is a bit deformed
>>
File: jaxon-strong.png (234KB, 571x358px) Image search: [Google]
jaxon-strong.png
234KB, 571x358px
>>38582663
>her head is a bit deformed

Explain that for me please OP? Is it a dent, lopsided. Paint me a picture.
>>
>>38582663
is she attractive in any way or are you just taking what you can get
>>
>>38582663
>The shit she does for me is hilarious/gross/amazing all at the same time.

You gotta elaborate fampai. Originally.
>>
>>38582047

Let me get this straight: you're embarrassed to show her to your friends because you think she'll embarrass you with her behavior, and not because your friends will think you're a piece of shit for fucking a special needs girl who needs a guardian?
>>
>>38581844
Unironically kill yourself you piece of shit. Get the fuck out of our board you filthy normie scum.
>>
>>38582999
bumping for this. hurry up OP
>>
File: tumblr_licww7Nj7B1qi7n4xo1_500.jpg (39KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_licww7Nj7B1qi7n4xo1_500.jpg
39KB, 500x334px
real or not this shit is great

keep it cumming OP
>>
Bumping this shit, even if it's getting le reddit post, but this is neat.
>>
I'm sorry OP, but I fucking hate you. Really I'm sorry.
>moralfag I know
>>
>>38583196
>that projecting
sounds like you need new friends anon
>>
File: 978.jpg (63KB, 340x565px) Image search: [Google]
978.jpg
63KB, 340x565px
Shit OP, you just reminded me about the time I had to dance with a Down's girl for P.E

>8th grade middle school
>boy's segregated P.E
>P.E teacher is a tall, thin, White haired dyke
>decides we need to do dancing for P.E
>in auditorium, P.E teacher brings in the girls and tells us we're going to pick a partner and dance together, the girls are the ones to decide
>suddenly the girl with the biggest boobs for an 8th grader comes straight up to me and ask me if I'll be her dance partner
>I'm talking 8th grader with a minimum of DD tits
>tell her "sure"
>after a couple of minutes everybody has a partner
>getting in position in the middle of the auditorium to dance when suddenly the next thing I know my face is suddenly near the dance floor, have to slam my foot down to get proper footing and stop myself from tasting the auditorium floor
>apparently P.E teacher thought it was a good idea to bring in the retard kids for the dance
>retard girl ran at full speed and "glomped" me from behind
>she retard speaks something about dancing with me or raping me, one of those two
>big titty girl is visibly upset and tells P,E teacher that I'm her partner and we're supposed to dance together
>dyke teacher tells big tit 8th grader that "I'll be your partner"
>cucked by dyke
>forced to dance with tard girl
>tard girl is tall, dark, thin and has never felt the cold embrace of a toothbrush before
>I know this because I can see her jacked up teeth grinning on me and can smell her breath which reeks of death on me
>tardo keeps trying to grind her hips on me and is making a bunch of weird noises
>push away and she uses her claw hand and retard strength to try to pull me in closer
>all while my friends are pointing and laughing at me instead of dancing
>P.E teacher does nothing but give me a smug look when I look at her

I can't even stand to look at them, much less tolerate their smell. How desperate can you get?
>>
>>38582703

Im kekking up a bit now, pic related

Original not pasta
>>
>>38582047
That's pretty fucking hot
Is she incontient as well? How do they handle that?

t. fucking disgusting degenerate
>>
>>38582253
>Apparently they had me mixed up with actual retards
>lacking this much self-awareness
>>
File: bee.jpg (8KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
bee.jpg
8KB, 320x320px
I refuse to let this thread die please return OP
>>
OP PLEASE I NEED THIS
>>
>>38582663
>her head is a bit deformed
we need more info, don't post her but at least try to find someone similar
>>
>>38585698
She has the big dolphin forehead thing
>>
>>38582323
Name of the show, please? It sounds absolutely awful and I must watch it.
>>
>>38585997
It's called "The Undateables" normies eat it up.
>>
>>38582047
>She's flat chested and flat butt

got pics of those? you dont need to show her face
>>
>>38586187
I must be a normie because I'm about to go watch that shit and I'll probably love it.
>>
>>38586336
I guess everyone has their reasons for liking it but it felt a bit too exploitative to me. Theres some real awkward people and moments.
>>
File: why.png (19KB, 214x210px) Image search: [Google]
why.png
19KB, 214x210px
>>38581844
>most of us got laid anon.
i want you to kys
actually
i have never said this to anyone unironically before this
and this time, i really, really mean it
>>
>>38581844
Hahahahahahahahahahaahahahhahhahahahahaha and the sun is a green isn't it?
>>
>>38586609
Hmm yeah I'm about halfway through the first episode and it's actually making me feel like a piece of shit just for watching it. Not as fun as I was hoping..
>>
File: angry-judge.jpg (23KB, 450x243px) Image search: [Google]
angry-judge.jpg
23KB, 450x243px
>>38582253
>She has a guardian and people to watch over her, very easy to convince her to do anything you want.

Jesus Christ anon you're basically fucking a glorified vegetable. If she has guardians she must be really bad, careful you don't get arrested for taking advantage of a vulnerable person, even worse she could accuse you of taking advantage if you try to leave.

You could really end up in some shit here.
>>
File: 1493845611027.jpg (9KB, 250x229px) Image search: [Google]
1493845611027.jpg
9KB, 250x229px
>>38584039
>any critical thinking is just him projecting!
>>
>>38581803
She sounds like a cutie patootie anon
Fuck her sideways in front of your lads while she rambles on autistically about adventure time
>>
>>38584412
10/10 made me legitimately angry for you
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 14

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.