[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did you do any fucked up things to little critters/bugs you found

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: 1499842906768.png (296KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1499842906768.png
296KB, 500x500px
Did you do any fucked up things to little critters/bugs you found in your yard as a kid?

>invite friend over
>create a grasshopper torture factory

also

>put frogs in a very deep bin they couldn't escape so they would die of dehydration overnight
>>
I tortured ur moms pussy with my dik
>>
>>38581904
babababack to >>>/b/
>>
>>38581755
Bumping this thread you fucking niggers
>>
File: 1490502415727.png (481KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1490502415727.png
481KB, 600x450px
>be bored 11 year old
>take wiffleball bat and start wacking the fireflies that are everywhere outside
>retard kids that live next door start crying and tell their mom
>>
I always smashed frogs with a hammer and watch their organs pop out.
>>
>>38581755
I taped ants to a bike and pedaled the wheels fast enough believing that in doing so would send the ants either to the past or future
>>
>find frog
>put it in a bowl of water
>kept swimming out
>put lid on bowl
>wonder why frog was dead next day
>>
>>38581755
I used to give them "surgery" to augment their forms into something better or more powerful

Sometimes it was things like glueing pins and razor blades to nettles so they would impale other insects in a fight, or amputating a fly's wings or taping 5 worms together end to end to create a mega-worm
That was about it, never did anything nasty to higher orders of animals, though I did like to catch frogs and toads I was fairly benevolent to them and tried to make them happy
I'd even keep pet slugs in jars and feed them until they got big and fat ten let them go
>>
File: boomer todd.png (84KB, 241x245px) Image search: [Google]
boomer todd.png
84KB, 241x245px
>>38581755
I don't think it died, but I did chop in worm in half to check if it would become two.
There would also be something that I did with my brother and friends where we would put ants in a closed container full of water and make bets on which one lasted the longest, setting the last surviving one free when it was time.
>>
>>38581755
I gather lady bugs (I live near swamp infested with the fuckers) in a large bucket pour in gasoline and a lit match. I still do this
>>
>>38582311
>nettles
Beatles
I also gave a grasshopper and some nettles wings so they could glide
Some worked better than others
>>
File: 1482726078609.jpg (39KB, 361x398px) Image search: [Google]
1482726078609.jpg
39KB, 361x398px
Left my cat in the freezer for an entire day. It kept meowing and scratching the door for a while then he stopped making sound. I forgot about her and opened the friedge in the morning to find a frozen cat inside it. Tricky business, had an annoying face so I smashed it with a sledgehammer and through it to the trash.

Pretty sure she regretted scratching me for no reason after that. Never owned a cat since then
>>
>>38582361
Heh heh
Don't mess with this dood
>>
>>38582361
Edgy xDDD Here is your (You) anon, well deserved xD lol
>>
you are all going to be serial killers
>>
>>38582562
>going to be
>>
>4th grade
>hung out in the after school care program with some edgy kids from my grade
>we would take black ants off of a big tree they had and peel their legs off to watch them squirm and then eat their heads
>when it was hot outside (live in the South US so this is usually the case), we would place them on a hot surface and "cook" them
>>
>>38581755
>tfw classmate from elementary school had BB gun, bucket of slugs and bag of salt

You know the rest
>>
I still do.

I intentionally keep old food lying around sometimes, just to attract a large number of those fucking gnats or fruit flies, etc. After a large swarm comes in and starts living in the plastic container, I throw the lid back on and spray RAID everywhere like an insect Auschwitz
>>
>dog barking at 1:00 in the morning
>get out of bed to kick dog
>kick him and tell him to shut the fuck up
>dog barking at a possum
>grab my bat
>start smashing the rat
>dog seems happy that I killed it
>pet him and go back to sleep
>>
>>38581755
I built a cardboard hotel and then filled it with some inch ants, I regret it

plus I've killed a lot of insects in the gardens and I always feel bad when I crush a snail by accident, I wish they wouldn't walk across walkways
>>
>chilling with neighbors during forth of july
>everyone having a good time
>kid decides his bored of just poppi g fireworks
>starts searching for stuff in the lawn
>find a lizard and a frog
>puts a black cat inside the frogs mouth
>frog bro's mouth gets blown up
>hes still alive
>tard neighbor grabs it again and sticks a pop rocket down its mouth
>impales frog bro like his being murdered by vlad the impaler
>frog still alive his legs are moving
>turn on the firework
>never saw him again
>>
Soon Ill kill two feral cats who are living under my house. Ill use a pellet gun to shoot them down from the trees. Was thinking about trapping them and torturing them but thats too much trouble because I have to build the trap and make sure no one hears the cats screaming and stuff like that.
>>
>>38583149
It also saddens me because I remeber seeing them as kittens when the crazy cat lady used to live there. They could have been my pets but they were always too quick to catch. Oh well they wont be fast enough for the bullet, rip little cat siblings.
>>
>>38583149
What caliber gun?
>>
File: sideways-hold.jpg (48KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
sideways-hold.jpg
48KB, 720x480px
>>38583149

hurt a cat, get the gat
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.