[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pets of r9k

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (2MB, 2250x2097px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 2250x2097px
Any of you have or once had pets?
How have your experiences with them brightened your thoughts or live with regret? I adopted this 6 month old fellow three weeks ago and he has diversified my routine a bit away from vidya. I also have 3 parakeets and a finch who are the driving force behind me getting up at a reasonable time
>>
File: 1438343377043.png (386KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
1438343377043.png
386KB, 600x400px
>>38581651
I never had pets growing up. Never cared to get one.
Now that I'm older, I just see pets as a complete waste of money. You feed it, clean it's shit, it makes messes, brings fleas and dirt into the house, all for what?
>b-buh dogs are man's best friend you heartless monster xD
Pets are exactly like having kids. Except kids will actually grow up, learn to have meaningful conversations with you and end up taking care of you when you're old (if you raised them right). The objectively sane choice is to have neither.
>>
>>38581651
>>38581651
That is a good looking pupper.

My first goal once I get a job and move into stable accomodation next year is to get my self a pet. Either a ferret or a doggo first, gonna have both eventually.

I just hope first-year doctor hours won't leave him too lonely.
>>
File: no jude.jpg (72KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
no jude.jpg
72KB, 720x960px
>>38581651
I like him but he is too fucking hyper active, prefer my cat.
>>
>>38581765
Are you non-white or autistic? I've heard this sort of sentiment before but only ever from chinks and muzzies.

The companionship and love you receive is more than worth whatever you spend feeding and caring for it.
Same with having kids, it may be a net loss in terms of money and time but raising children is part of the biological imperative that drives us as a species. It's pleasurable in of itself, much more so than whatever vidya, fine food and luxuries you might otherwise buy.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-07-24-05-13-27.png (500KB, 480x800px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-07-24-05-13-27.png
500KB, 480x800px
>>38582472
Here's the glorius cat
>>
>>38581765
Found the POC Person of Colour
>>
>>38582528
>>38582556
I'm 100% white and neurotypical. Quit with the non argument semantics.
The companionship doesn't appeal to me. It's a furball that doesn't know how to communicate past barking and licking. That doesn't feel like companionship to me, that feels like a nuisance.
If I had to choose, I'd rather have a kid with a woman I love than a pet.
>>
>>38582692
>Quit with the non argument semantics
What makes you think I'm trying to argue with you? I don't give a fuck if you get a dog or not.
I just call out niggery when I see it.
>>
>>38582751
I know quite a few whites that don't give a shit about pets, so my anecdotes vs yours. It's honestly a normalfag thing to want pets and get all gushy over them.
>>
>>38582551
What a nice cate
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.