[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My grandfather died. I respected him a lot. He worked hard his

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 1498876191927.jpg (16KB, 276x127px) Image search: [Google]
1498876191927.jpg
16KB, 276x127px
My grandfather died. I respected him a lot. He worked hard his whole life from being a high-school dropout farmer to a family man with assets. He had integrity and was probably a genius. I don't really have anyone else to tell this to, so I'm posting it here
>>
rip

oregesasfg
>>
>>38581162
I'm sorry to hear. Was he sick or something?
>>
>>38581237
Thanks. Yeah he had COPD. He smoked from the time he was a teenager up into his middle age. He was raised in a time where smoking wasn't seen as harmful, and by the time it was, it was too late even though he quit.
>>
>>38581162
I love my Grandpa too. Luckily he is still in good health.
>>
>>38581287
Well, all I can say is make sure he knows that, and do what you can for him while you can. Try to learn from his experiences and knowledge
>>
>>38581273
What are some of your favorite memories with him?
>>
>>38581162
This reminded me of my grandmother and now I'm crying.
I'm sorry this happened to you; I'm sorry he died.
>>
>>38581312
Probably going to the house, having a big family meal, and hearing his stories and learning things from him. Little memories like pulling up to the house and seeing him hard at work in his shop
>>
>>38581382
Thanks. I'm sorry about your grandmother. Were you two close?
>>
>>38581404
Not him but I lost my grandmother to diabetes and she was an incredible person. She raised me while my mother worked because my father left. Truly the sweetest woman ever. No one will ever love me the way she did.

I couldn't face it so I rebelled a bit after it happened and had to fake being a normie just so that I can distract myself from the pain. It was too much to handle. Shit sucks desu.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.