[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This board is so depressing!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Eureka.jpg (45KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
Eureka.jpg
45KB, 626x626px
This board is so depressing!
>>
File: 1500818552164.jpg (205KB, 776x1054px) Image search: [Google]
1500818552164.jpg
205KB, 776x1054px
>>38580845
Yeppers peppers
>>
>>38580845
It's comforting cos it normalizes my bad life decisions and I feel a little better about being human garbage, I don't know what you're talking about "depressing".
>>
This is where we vent about problems that no one in our lives cares about, I do it to stay functional. If you're not in a place where you need something like that, I would strongly advise leaving.
>>
>>38581357
>>38581457
That's the thing. The more I talk about my depression/w.e, the more depressed I get.

This board especially knows their fucked but don't do anything about it and blame
fate/bad luck for their issues. It's not helpful when you're asking for advice and about 85% of the responses you get are "feel bad man, tfw forever alone and that will never change."

But it is comfy tho
>>
>>38581519
I'm not here for advice or self improvement. I just come here to unload my shit so I can have the mental energy to satisfy what everyone needs from me irl.
>>
>>38581519
It's the same than some places where everything is "just better yourself bro! Gym and a healthy diet and everything goes away!".
Sometimes, not always of course, it's better to accept the situation you are in and get out of it at your own speed and in your own way.
If you can't, you need medical help, and even then some people don't have the money for that shit.
>>
>>38580845
I dont think its due to others being depressed or mentally ill or failures of any sort. I believe the bad feeling some might get is from the aggression of other board visitors that are super quick to be confrontational and pretend they are superior not realising that being the best on r9k ( in anything really ) still means you are among the worst in any other community you get into.
The second you do something thats not by the book you are getting attacked, which is rather silly seeing as noone on this board follows a book that matters, rather they have their own imaginary book that consists of patheticness olympics. But in all of that patheticness there is 1 thing all "robots" ( so many variations of what this word means, why do people even use it anymore ) value, in my opinon, and thats the brain. This motivates other failures to act pseudo intellectual and attack others on every possible basis without ever trying to agree with one another.
Usually arguments are there to reach the middle ground, on r9k arguments are there to talk shit to someone who should be similar to you. I guess thats why the board is depressing.
Ive been to the psych ward for about 3 months and it was an incredibly enjoyable and pleasant time for me, its not the mental illness that corrupts the board, its the attitude.
>>
>>38581578
I just hope I don't need medical help.
i can handle NEETS calling me a beta with no future, but a professional telling me I'm doomed would be crushing.

I tried fixing it on my own this year but relapses hard and failed; I'm back to where I started? How do I know if I need to see a therapist? How do I even know if they are gonna be good? I heard many stories of misdiagnosis and wrong meds being given out (I don't want to take meds either).
>>
>>38581749
Wow I really need to fix my grammar
>>
>>38581749
I dont know about how much cash you have and need for this but first see a psychologist, they cannot prescribe you meds. Even if they are terrible at least they wont give you drugs that you do not want to take.
And in case it gets to the point where you need drugs ( Chance for this i believe is relatively small ) then remember that meds are good if paired with therapy
>>
>>38581788
>cash
Meh, desu not a lot but I have medical insurance

I'll go see one soon. God I'm just stuck in this rut. I hated all this degenerate behavior but now I can't get out of it.

Anyways thanks for you the (you)'s
>>
>>38581891
Ive been through it all, from not wanting to see medicine people to needing to see medicine people.
Talk to a psychlogist freely, talk to the psychiatrist carefully, accept the drugs even more carefully and take them EVEN MORE carefully and pair them with talking to a psychologist. If you feel like any of them suck, for whatever reason, then leave. Their title does not matter if theyre not helping you
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.