[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

can we have a /loveandappreciation/ thread?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 13

File: 1500859079489.jpg (93KB, 1242x594px) Image search: [Google]
1500859079489.jpg
93KB, 1242x594px
can we have a /loveandappreciation/ thread?
>>
>>38580676
You can appreciate everything within your life and still hate it as much as you can love everything within your life and not appreciate it
>>
File: 1491851141655.jpg (37KB, 528x480px) Image search: [Google]
1491851141655.jpg
37KB, 528x480px
except others are your competition. Life is a zero sum game, and we've all already lost. Think on that one for a while.
>>
>>38580676
>stop seeing others as your competition
Then what am I aiming to surpass? I want to be the best, so I have to beat down my competition.
>>
>>38580709
dont think about it as competition, help others become their better selves and you do the same, that is what a mutual relationship is :)
>>
>>38580704
appreciate only the good stuff then and rid yourself of the negativity:)
>>
>>38580725
>help others
Not him. Others will fuck you over, or take advantage of you, 90% of the time. Why would I play such shit odds?
>>
>>38580734
Sometimes whats good is difficult to be seen and whats negative presents itself as good. Opportunity to do something bad arises hundred of times a day but the opportunity to do something good arises once a year. Do not fault people for making a bad decision, let them fault themselves, for maybe they used up their 1 good deed of the year.
>>
>>38580747
then youre hangong out with the wrong crowd if you think 90% of the people are out to get you, people want to see the world prosper :)
>>
>>38580709
one who truly identifies himself as defeated while having possible options to take is defeated by his own decision alone
>>
>>38580747
No man is against you, every man is for himself.
>>
>>38580777
exactly!! failure breeds success if you know how to use it!! no one can be happy in their life without failing a couple of times. many virgin betas gave up and put themselves in a horrible situation for having no trust in people
>>
File: 268.jpg (42KB, 600x728px) Image search: [Google]
268.jpg
42KB, 600x728px
>>38580777
>Sometimes whats good is difficult to be seen and whats negative presents itself as good.
Never waste lucky trips on your retarded platitudes again.
>>
>>38580798
this, also i love and appreciate you all <3
>>
>>38580676
She has a point.Sadly she should be saying that to normies and not us since normies do anything for 15 minutes of fame.
>>
>>38580821
>failure breeds success if you know how to use it!!
Spoken like somebody who has fuckall to show for their "success"
>>
>>38580785
>then youre hangong out with the wrong crowd if you think 90% of the people are out to get you
They aren't out to get me, I know that. What they do want is anything to better than themselves, which includes using those around them.
>>
>>38580831
this is a haven of positivity, please keep it that way :)
>>
>>38580821
The wisest thing would be not to learn only from your mistakes, but to learn from the mistakes of others more often than you learn from your own.
>>38580831
If you are incapable of noticing the nuance in life then i consider you incapable of speaking to me. I dont want to be particularly negative in this sort of thread but your sentence breeds sheer stupidity. No thing is 100% good and no thing is 100% bad.
>>
>>38580856
i have my love and positivity to show for it<3
>>
File: 1425506261720.jpg (87KB, 953x960px) Image search: [Google]
1425506261720.jpg
87KB, 953x960px
>>38580798
>>dont think about it as competition
>every man is for himself.
>>
>>38580676
Reminder that normies make random quotes that mean nothing but sound nice because everything in life is handed to them.

Just accept that life is a competition and fight, you'll be much happier than wallowing and taking the hippie pill
>>
>>38580893
Mental health is so dope. Take care of yourself!!
>>
>>38580899
or we can just form mutual friendships in which both parties prosper!!
>>
>>38580893
I dont see how that sentence is hard to understand. Until you get into another mans way of succeeding you have no worry and those men are a thousand a day. Maybe once a year you will find one who you are a direct object to and knowing what ive wrote should help you realise that fact before its too late. And in reality, if you are a "true robot" such man will appear more of 1 in a million rather than 1 in a thousand.
>>
File: 6zdxkzG.jpg (53KB, 273x240px) Image search: [Google]
6zdxkzG.jpg
53KB, 273x240px
>>38580868
>incapable of noticing the nuance in life
What are you even trying to say, moron?
You're incapable of creating a single coherent point. Don't blame me for your inability to participate in forums.
>>
>>38580921
Go ahead and try lol
>>
File: IMG_1251.jpg (81KB, 583x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1251.jpg
81KB, 583x576px
>makes a thread for love and appreciation
>thread gets hate and criticism from basement dwelling robots
>>
>>38580937
>Until you get into another mans way of succeeding you have no worry and those men are a thousand a day.
You're so teenage it burns.
>>
>>38580944
Im sorry, if that sentence was coherent enough for you than we have nothing to talk about. You simply know nothing about life, i guess it isnt surprising seeing as im on r9k but most people on this board pride themselves on their knowledge and information processing capabilities, yet, whenever i come here i am more and more disappointed with the responses people give to pretty much everyone in the thread. Are you one of those people that want things handed to them because you are incapable of thinking?
>>38580980
You sound so condescending and rather silly, it hurts.
>>
>>38580944
lets keep this positive :)
>>
>>38580676
>mfw I teeter between really wanting a gf and really wanting to be alone
I know I wouldn't be a good bf, and I'm not willing to change. I refuse to even consider non-virgins, and that wipes out most women my age (20).

The only ones who love me are close family and myself, and vice versa.
>>
>>38580979
They dwell in the basement exactly because of people like you

>Oh, lets have peace and prosperity!
>Just not that ugly bum on the street cuz they're weird and will make us look bad!
>It's so good to be a normie!
>>
File: 9967595.jpg (37KB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
9967595.jpg
37KB, 400x225px
>>38580979
>pontificates about their first time reading "The Secret"
>WTF I JUST WANT LOVE AND PEACE
Hang yourself.
>>
>>38580979
People on here are blinded by hate due their own short comings and they are incapable of fixing themselves so they try to spew moronic anger at others, dont let that kind of stuff let you down. You have your right to think the way you want to and they do as well.
The reaction there is is all part of the fact that you are visiting a board for imbeciles.
>>
>>38580921
What does the lower class have that the upper class doesn't already? We have nothing to give to normies.
>>
File: 76944964767.jpg (30KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
76944964767.jpg
30KB, 600x600px
>>38581001
>"duuude Negatives are sometimes positive just turn failure into success"
>You simply know nothing about life
Try posting once you're out of mummy's attic, you nebulous retard.
>>
File: IMG_1565.jpg (127KB, 575x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1565.jpg
127KB, 575x1024px
lets try to be happy for everyone and their accomplishments :)
>>
>>38580725
could have typed "go prep the bull", it is shorter.
>>
>>38581002
You definitely have Aspergers.
>>
>>38581003
i have faith you can find someone who is truly invested in you anon, have hope and keep your head up :)
>>
>>38581045
You have a different outlook on life and to some normies thats enough to make it interesting.
>>38581048
Yes just put words into my mouth and argue with yourself.
If only you argued with yourself about your own shortcomings you might actually get somewhere.

Ill clarify since you cannot read. No thing is 100% good and no thing is 100% bad, what you lose on 1 front you might gain on another. Maybe material, maybe not material. It is up to you to decide which you value most. But i guess whenever something is up to you, you come up short, which is where all this anger comes from.
>>
>>38580676
Why should I love or appreciate anything?

I have no GF, no friends, no hobbies, can't afford to move out of mom's basement even though I work a full-time job, and my heart is starting to fail at the ripe old age of 21.

What the fuck should I appreciate?
>>
>>38581083
Ni you don't. I don't understand you're angle, because you've put too much time into this for it to be bait. However, you also cannot be genuine.

Regardless, it's not so much that there isn't someone "out there", it's that I'm unwilling to find them and become a proper member of society. Why would I leave my mom's house and get a job? Why would I get hobbies that involve leaving the house? None of it makes sense, but I know there are no women at my mom's house, beside my mom
>>
>>38581080
i did it for the meme, no one is going to be positive on this place lol
>>
>>38581087
> put words into my mouth
>>38580777
>>38580821
You're pretty stupid, my dude.

>No thing is 100% good and no thing is 100% bad
Are you going to recite your latest chapter of hooked on phonics next?
Optimists are willful morons hat obfuscate the definitions of bad and good to hide the fact that the majority of all happenings are detrimental.
Your platitudes are useless and your hypotheticals tell me that you have more experience with video games than employment.
>>
>>38581139
>pretending 2 b retarded
sure, sweetie.
>>
>>38581130
>Why should I love or appreciate anything?
Because, obviously, not doing so is not doing you too much good.
>What the fuck should I appreciate?
Whatever you can find.

If you cannot really find anything then i guess i should welcome you to the club. But the thing is, even if you dont love anything or appreciate anything, you still dont have to be filled with negative emotions. If you cannot feel good, at least try to relinquish yourself from the bad. Though, some go abit crazy when they feel absolutely nothing, depends on the person.
>>38581137
You should do all these things because you are obviously unhappy with yourself.

I am going to give you a simple instruction manual thats not exactly "b urself." Open notepad, and start documenting every single thing you hate about yourself and your life. What you want will be the exact opposite.
If you are too lazy or unmotivated to do anything about such things then only thing you can do is wait until you are and not dwell on the topic.
>>38581180
You lump me with optimists and pretend that what you are saying is completely correct while you make a mistake about the most obvious generalisation.

And if everything is terrible, what is more beneficial, to believe in the better and have that belief give you strength to carry on or to wallow in pity and be held by it?
>>
File: 2.png (44KB, 948x287px) Image search: [Google]
2.png
44KB, 948x287px
I don't know if this counts, but a friend had reached out to me on Normiebook a while back and said this. I started choking up because it was the first time in a while anyone's ever said that and I haven't talked to someone I could consider a friend in years.
>>
>>38581215
>Whatever you can find.
About the only thing I can appreciate is that I'm probably going to die before I'm 30 and be quit of this godforsaken Earth.

But no Anon, I'm miserable and I can't help it. I've about 50/50 been fucked and fucked myself. I don't even know what I want any more, except to not be miserable every waking hour.
>>
File: aXm9588xjU.jpg (93KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
aXm9588xjU.jpg
93KB, 650x650px
>>38581215
>You lump me with optimists
You are not a special snowflake that escapes all definition. You are a starry eyed kid with a bunch of Instagram quote bullshit in his head. You're a dime a dozen and have no tangible real world experience to contribute.

>what is more beneficial, to believe in the better and have that belief give you strength to carry on or to wallow in pity and be held by it?
What makes you assume I'm as pathetic as you enough to wallow in pity? I'll die kicking because I'm not some slack jawed sucker who will let the world lay me over.

You have your delusion of righteousness, I have dental.
>>
The less insulated I am from the world the less I appreciate it. I've already wasted the love in my life and I'm not lovable. I know what lovable people are like, I can even see through their eyes but they are not me.
>>
>>38581295
As ive said, try to write down things that make you miserable and do the opposite. I understand if you are unmotivated. I realised that i smoke whenever i listen to the songs i like and that i want to listen to the songs i like whenever i smoke, a form of conditioning. But quickly i realised that even with knowledge of conditioning and with appropriate literature, its simply too much work for me to bother. Kind of too lazy to fix my own laziness, its a weird place. If you plan on dying before youre 30, appreciate the fact that you dont have to wait as much as some do.
>>38581298
Yup i am a dime a dozen and yet you simply cannot even state anything thats true about me while pretending to know everything, top notch.

You see this is the funny thing, you are so blinded by yourself that you dont realise we agree.
I too agree that one should just fuck this world much more than the world as fucked them. You are too busy being an idiot to realise we agree on this topic so i have to spell it out for you specifically and as clearly as i can for you to notice it.
To many people, however, belief gives them strength no matter if it is religious or not, simply believing that youll get to eat tomorrow is what gets people going. Why are you going to die kicking? What do you believe you will accomplish?
>>
>>38581422
>yet you simply cannot even state anything thats true about me while pretending to know everything, top notch.
I thought that I could, as established by the precedent you set with >>38581087
You're pretty bad at this.

>you are so blinded by yourself that you dont realise we agree.
I think that the actuality is that you're so brainless and cosmic that you think everyone must agree with your pompous garbage.

>To many people, however, belief gives them strength
Other people can suck shit. They're in your way.
Pay attention, dumbass.
>>
>>38581422
>As ive said, try to write down things that make you miserable and do the opposite
Ok.
I am miserable because:
>I don't have a friend in the world
>I can't afford my own place
>I have no idea where my life is going and don't know how to change it

I guess I'll just grab some rent money off the money tree, and while I'm at it I'll grab some friends and a purpose in life.

It's not that simple m8.
>>
>>38581475
You dont realise, you are talking to me, but i am not talking to you only.
And you thought you could, but sometimes you try and you fail.

And i assure you, that i dont believe that you agree with me but that i agree with you, but again, you are so quick to insult others that you fail to see nuance.
Once again i ask you, what do you believe you will accomplish by "kicking until death" rather than slowly fading away?
>>38581500
When it comes to friends i cannot help you either, i am living off of my past glory, i made friends back in uni and high school and they make more friends for me. If you have any sort of opportunity to star this way ( youre in uni or hs or work a job ) try to befriend people you are stuck with all day anyway, theyre more keen to do so as well and hope that something comes up from that.
Money situation is simple, if you really want it, youll get it. Youre not retarded and average person is retarded. I trust that you can find a job that helps you pay rent for starters. I dont know in what kind of a situation you are specifically however.
>>
>Go on a years travel
>Meet friends who genuinely seem to care and think I'm a good person
>message me shit like "I'm glad we got to meet, it feels like I'm less alone because of you"
>"M8 ur a right disaster but things will get better. I can honestly say you are one of the most interesting people I've ever met"
>One guy lets me stay in his house for 3 months
>Got a practice gf, broke up with her last night since I have a real gf now
>She says she enjoyed spending time and hope we can still be friends (I hope we will, just gonna give it some time before we meet again so no one suspects the two girls had overlap)
I'm not used to all this love and the slightest affection makes me tear up so I spend a lot of time crying but it's happy tears.
>>
File: 07575057.jpg (52KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
07575057.jpg
52KB, 500x500px
>>38581575
>you are talking to me, but i am not talking to you only.
Then start, dipshit.
>you are so quick to insult others that you fail to see nuance.
There's no nuance in pretentious idiots, as you've thoroughly demonstrated.

>what do you believe you will accomplish by "kicking until death" rather than slowly fading away?
Maintaining my salary and benefits, you fucking child.
>>
>>38580676
the second you stop competing is the instant you get destroyed

and does hustle have some new slang connotation?
i'm used to it meaning getting conned. con yourself? yeah, maybe you can con yourself into believing that everyone isn't about to step on you for a dollar.

so i guess she's saying you should be the stepstool for the players.
her entire post is a subtle chad easement
>>
>>38581747
You see, you believe in something too.
First you believe that youll actually have a chance to die kicking and secondly you believe that it will yield some benefits.

I find it silly that you talk about pretentiousness with the way youre talking.

I find this to be a rather pointless conversation, i am constantly trying to explain concepts to you and youre constantly being an idiot. You feel like you are in the argument to prove you are 100% right, but let me tell you, both you and i are maybe 10% right. If you are going to continue being an idiot that refuses to question anything and simply answer by insulting and never presenting anything new what so ever, then i ask you to not even bother replying as i wont reply myself.
>>38581773
Crush only the people that you need to. Excessive indulgence even in the most beneficial things will lead to harm.
>>
>>38581872
>First you believe that youll actually have a chance to die kicking and secondly you believe that it will yield some benefits.
I will, and it has.
Ten bucks says you have fuck all to show from your ideology of embracing shit.
>>
>>38581912
Dying kicking is not the same as working in your prime, we obviously have different definitions of the same idea.
I dont know how it is not noticeable that i have everything to show for everything i believe just from this conversation. But if you cannot notice that then ill let you wonder.

Also 10 bucks that your next reply will be, once again, nothing but spewing of moronic insults and will be even further from a coherent sentence than your last one, which speaks a lot. 20 bucks that i wont read nor respond to it.
>>
Have a broken hand
Destroyed room with smashed Windows and holes in my wall
Still drunk
Going to kill myself after work
>>
File: 98567465674.jpg (40KB, 600x385px) Image search: [Google]
98567465674.jpg
40KB, 600x385px
>>38581980
>Dying kicking is not the same as working in your prime
It's keeping your prime going. And I have enough moxie to do it, unlike simpering pushovers like you.
> i have everything to show for everything i believe just from this conversation
So, I was right about the fuck all part, then.

>nothing but spewing of moronic insults
>t. has literally done nothing but whine about people grounded in reality
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.