[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here /failsateverything/? My roommate left for three months

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 1500663716614.jpg (6KB, 200x210px) Image search: [Google]
1500663716614.jpg
6KB, 200x210px
Who here /failsateverything/?

My roommate left for three months for a job and left me to take care of his cat and bonsai tree.

The tree is dying, it lost all of it's leaves. I'm now finding out it's because I over watered it. I took it to a shop and they repotted it and gave me some instructions though it's unlikely the tree will survive. He has had that tree since he was 8 years old. It's a 15 year old tree and his prized possession.

Not only that, but his cat had terrible diarrhea because I fed it some cream and I spent a bunch of money taking it to a vet and getting medication. He recovered fine but I had to clip a bunch of fur from it's butt to clean it up so it now looks very odd. She is a long hair cat with a big chunk missing out of her butt.

This guy is my only friend and person I talk to so I feel like I'm just going to be alone now. He just texted me that he'll be home in 3 hours and I feel fucking awful. I'm dreading every second. I tried to do a good job but I just fail at everything I do.
>>
his fault for trusting you
>>
>>38580207
Just tell him what you told us anon, if he is a good person he will understand. Maybe buy him a new tree to make him forgive you
>>
>>38580207

theres not really a way to remedy this, just apologise and hope that he were to forgive.

explain what happened. dont leave details out.
>>
>>38580207
You fucking autist, it'll be worse because you didn't let him know any of this over the course of the three months. Own up, take the shit you're going to get with a little dignity and hopefully he doesn't flip out too hard. At least you didn't kill the cat.
>>
not really your fault. your friend should have told you that cat's don't eat ice cream and how much water bonsais need
>>
>>38580255
>>38580361
Terrible mindset but in a way I'm glad, good to see there are still some actual robots on this board
>>
>>38580293

I thought I could correct everything in time so he wouldn't know. I thought the tree would sprout leaves again and the cat would grow it's fur back in time.
>>
>left you with a bonsai without knowing much about them
>a prize possession

what a fucking idiot
>>
>>38580448
how is that terrible? normies should know how incapable we are.
>>
>>38580207
I'd say the cat/cream thing is on you, and it's not really a major issue because the cat will grow its fur back. But if the Bonsai tree is his prized possession he's fucking retarded for leaving it with you without telling you how to look after it.
>>
File: IMG_1035.jpg (145KB, 650x650px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1035.jpg
145KB, 650x650px
27 and still live with mom
Wizard neet because i fail at everything
Never had a job
Got bad grades in school and uni
Couldnt even suceed at chad sports trap
Bad at vidya so i couldnt even do that
Not sure how to make food besides freezer waffles
I should be exterminated by the likes of hitler because im so useless
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.