[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/b/ reporting in. There is currently an effort underway for a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 4

File: cunt.jpg (12KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
cunt.jpg
12KB, 400x400px
/b/ reporting in. There is currently an effort underway for a mass trolling of the infamous Jake Paul. We've got a lot of current plans and a discord up, more details will be given there. #paulergate is currently the most popular idea. Join in if you want to contribute. We need the manpower.
Discord: z72fyyK
>>
Please stop posting this "Jake Paul" bullshit.
>>
Who is he and why should I originally care?
>>
File: xwing-pilot.jpg (8KB, 344x146px) Image search: [Google]
xwing-pilot.jpg
8KB, 344x146px
Tom Hanks, standing by.
>>
>>38579679
The fact that these guys are so online famous is dealt sad. Kim kardashian and catch me outside level shit.
>>
>>38579709

I don't even know.

I just keep seeing him EVERYWHERE now. It almost seems like some kind of publicity-seeking conspiracy.

I don't want to troll him. I just want to stop seeing his face every time I get on this site.

I can just see it now, for the next eight months we're going to have to look at this guy every day.
>>
WARNING, THIS IS FAKE. THEY ARE TRYING TO TRICK YOU INTO BEING THEIR PERSONAL ARMY.
>>
>>38579793
No we're not, check the discord. We are seriously trying to pull this off.
>>
>>38579709
you shouldnt care, reddit is just super buttblasted about him

not that i like him but im not going on someones discord to organize the fucking resistance lmao
>>
>>38579818
Okay yeah but who is he? I don't follow reddit.
>>
>>38579709
The guy got famous by being a dickhole online. He's constantly pulling these shitty "pranks" and legitimately endangering people with his stupidity. (He doxxed post malone on accident at one point) As well as this he's got a huge online following of 12-14 yr olds, so he's influencing them to be equally as stupid.
>>
>>38579793
This doesn't fall under NYPA, everyone on the previous threads were on board with this.
>>
>>38579679
Users are spamming and no admin to ban spammers fuck that shit. Don't join, they not gonna do any raid etc.
>>
>>38580076
We fixed the issue. Spammers are gone, and i've got ban powers now.
>>
Again, don't join people just shit talking.

Worser than spammers.
>>
>>38579768
he is a vlogger who is getting sued by his neighbors because he doxxed himself and a swarm of women came to his neighborhood
>>
>>38579679
No one cares get the fuck off my board
>>
>>38579679
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9eHgLmOqGU

Top kek
>>
>>38581334
oh shit thanks man this'll help out a lot
>>
YouTube drama is the most cancerous thing on the internet by far, fuck off and leave us alone.
>>
>>38579679
/b/ still has people?
/b/ still has people who will do things?
/b/ still exists?

When did you leave /b/, r9k?
>>
>>38581878
Around 2014, I think. I migrated over to /r9k/ because it was basically everything good about the old-ish /b/, but with lots of extra :3 and depression, so I love it. It basically exemplifies the >I drank too much from plastic water bottles meme, and I fucking love it
>>
>>38579709
He's a chad but despite being kind of a faggot, he's one of the cool chads who actually fucks with roasties and just doesn't give a shit. Only redditors are actually anally ravaged enough by this guy to join le fucking meme resistance anonymoose.
>>
honestly if he gets reddit and youtube assmad enough to do some "le epic trolling" then hes probably funny
>>
>>38582281
This. I saw a bunch of reddit-tier videos in my recommendations crying about him and I checked them out and the guy sounded pretty fucking based. He's like the real life version of the chad comics.
>>
>>38579679
WTF???
WHY IS THAT DISCORD FILLED WITH CP???
ANY OTHER PAULERS SEEING THIS????
>>
>>38581878
I still go there occasionally for fluffy abuse threads and ylyl. /pol/ has more fun shenanigans these days
>>
>>38579850
Some Youtuber. All you need to know.
>>
>>38582389
> any other paulers

You have to go back.
>>
And attract more normies to this site since normies hate this guy? No thanks i'm alright
>>
>>38582389
please leave FBI, I'm tired of having you monitor me, and I'm sure the poor schmuck assigned to view what I type has already read enough cringe for several lifetimes
>>
>>38579679
Couldn't give a shit, bugger off.
>>
File: images.jpg (10KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
10KB, 259x195px
>>38579679
Pizza Porkins
standing by
>>
>>38579679
No one here fucking cares. It's blatantly obvious that you are an underageb&, and there's no reason for you to be here.
>xd lets epicly troll a famous guy!!!!!! xd!
>>
>>38579679
First off, I like Jake Paul because he actually triggers normies, also OP is a huge faggot
>>
File: 1468792646532.jpg (20KB, 300x268px) Image search: [Google]
1468792646532.jpg
20KB, 300x268px
>>38582750
>falling for the bait

You have to go back.
>>
I dont want to troll JP, he Chads so hard that it triggers regular Chads. He's like an accidental ally to robots.
>>
>>38579679
>/b/ reporting in
Welcome. Now get the fuck back to your containment board.
>>
>>38579709
he doxxed post malone :(
>>
What exactly did he do that's got people upset?
>>
We are Savages. We are always Lit. We Are Powerful. We prank people. We Love Team 10. We love Bizzarkvark. We are JakePaulers.

Fuck you pathetic virgins.
>>
>>38579679
Dude, fuck off.

Learn the rules of the internet. Neither /b/ or /r9k/ is your personal army.
>>
>>38585553
lol

calle plaza
>>
>>38579679
Jake Paul's a good goy, he pisses off normies like you. I really don't see a problem with him, he isn't bothering me so why should I care?
>>
do you honestly expect us to care?

he's just another annoying chad. His 15 minutes of fame will have been in a couple months and then you'll never have to hear about him again.

congratulations on actually doing something with /b/ though, board has been pretty bad lately.

Anyway, fuck off.
>>
>>38579768
>I don't want to troll him
>>>/reddit/
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.