[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just watched perfect blue, this film oh my god its become a

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

I just watched perfect blue, this film oh my god its become a favourite now.
What did you guys think of it?
I hope this gains more traction then it did on /a/
>>
>>38578488
Utterly unappealing. Normiecore on par with Miyazaki trash.
>>
File: 1487418642747.gif (2MB, 267x199px) Image search: [Google]
1487418642747.gif
2MB, 267x199px
>>38578585
You know, I understand if people don't like it, but I think its almost impossible for somebody not to say that there was something there they enjoyed. Though of you already hate anime then its too late.
>>
>>38578488
Depressing af
Would not rewatch it/10
>>
>>38579682
this and the ending sequence was just over the top mindfuck, it felt forced to say the least
>>
>>38578488
I highly relate to the "stalker" dude
>>
>>38579775
Maybe, but I couldn't think of a better ending though
>>
>>38578488
It wasn't too bad desu. The book was better.
>>
>>38579913
Oh nobody fucking cares that you read the book anon
>>
>>38580015
N-n-no n-need to be so mean...! :'(
>>
>>38580061
.\ /.
<
|__|

>This is the most orginal comment ever made
>>
Went in in a bad mood, thought it was going to be shit, jaded with anime in general, etc.

Turned out to be fucking amazing. Plot was actually INTERESTING (anime typically SUCKS at this), animation was great, and the music was fantastic.

Came completely out of the blue and rocked me, I highly recommend you torrent it right now if you haven't seen it. I believe it to be a "robot film".
>>
>>38580204
I'm about to watch Jin Roh, lets hope this shit is good.
Good I've listened to this about 100 times.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJ_DH7jzoxQ

fucking creepy as hell but its great.
>>
File: IMG_2145.png (635KB, 756x715px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2145.png
635KB, 756x715px
>>38578585
>Miyazaki
>trash
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>38578488
>perfect blue
What is it? SOme sort of animu autistic garbage?
>>
>>38578488
Watch Paprika and Akira too if you haven't already. Ghost in the Shell also.
Fun fact, Black Swan borrows pretty heavily from Perfect Blue. I think the director ended up buying the rights to Perfect Blue so he could use things like the tub shot.
>>
>>38580523
Yes, this. Most anime I've had the misfortune of seeing was childish and irritating.

Hopefully it's not some crappy cheezeball high school romance with robots or something.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.