[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

My only shot at leaving this place

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1493076513397.jpg (200KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1493076513397.jpg
200KB, 1920x1080px
I've been invited to a party for the first time in my life, what advice can anyone give me?
To those who have gone and it went well as well as those of you fucked up, what are the do's and don'ts for a robot?
I know I can become charismatic and relaxed through plenty of alcohol but I still don't know how to approach new people and what to do/say when I am sober.

Help me, I want to be able to leave r9k for good, even if it means just being a hv rather than actually losing my v-card
>>
>>38578436
compliment people but not in a weird way. If someone mentions they bought new shoes say "oh yeah they suit you" shit like that. Also stay close but not to close to the people you know.
>>
shameless self bump with originality
>>
>>38578532
That's one of my worries is that I will get so anxious that I won't leave my friends
>>
shame filled bump
>>
>>38578436
get drunk pop a xannax fuck bitches
>>
>>38578576
Don't be too worried about that. You'll definitely see at least one person that piques your interest. When you do, just go talk to them unless your friends REALLY don't like them. Make small talk with them, compliment them on something that looks new, eg: "That's a nice necklace bro." Or (to a grill) "Those heels make you look great!"
>>
>>38578436
It's just a party, normies have those monthly, so act like you belong there. Grab a drink, but don't slam it solo. If people gather for shots/shotguns, join in, but don't get hammered alone. If you've never shotgunned a beer before, don't worry, people have fun watching first timers try it. Which reminds me, don't wear expensive clothes, wear clothes that can get beer spilled on them without a fuss. And if someone offers you weed, I suggest you decline, it'll just make you less social, it's not a good drug for parties.
>>
File: 1391565966320.jpg (2KB, 125x125px)
1391565966320.jpg
2KB, 125x125px
>>38578436
Just enjoy yourself, get out of your comfort zone and try and have a good time.
>>
Just sit in the corner and drink. If anyone talks to you, be polite and try not to spill any ragu.
Don't even bother worry about getting laid. Chances are the girls aren't interested in you or Chad will burst in at the last minute to save some poor unsuspecting whore from making a mistake.
>>
Don't drink too much or too fast. You will start to feel loosened up and think that you can socialize well, then you quickly get to the point where you're just making people uncomfortable.

But if you can, take a shot of alcohol before you walk in the door so that you're relaxed when it comes to greeting people. Then take your next drink slowly.
>>
>>38579711
Also, if there are drugs do them but only if you see at least 2 other people take them too. Don't forget that you have no tolerance to opium either so don't take too many pills (most pills are opium in some form or another). If there's weed don't mess with it because
>>38579808
is right, but if you get pressured or literally everyone else is high just take about the same as everyone else and shut up since most people don't get high the first time.
>>
>>38578436
Dude, it's a party. It's not a big deal. Don't drink that much. Set a hard limit of maybe 4 drinks. Play rage cage and beer pong if they have. Be gracious and remain relaxed. Don't talk about politics, history, or your boring ass gay hobbies. Tell a few funny stories. If someone offers you pot or blow, do it. Don't get touchy unless a girl wants it and she doesn't have a bf. Don't start unnecessary drama. Preferably leave early. Add some drunk people on Facebook.

You can do it, lad. I believe in you.
>>
>>38579808
>>38579911
Don't listen to these guys OP, the first time I smoked was at a party with what could've been a femanon and she ended up grinding on my dick all night
>>
>>38580113
Is it worth it if I don't smoke (i end up coughing and looking stupid)?
>>38579887
I want to do that but I'm not sure if I'll be able to, if I can I will.
>>38579843
thanks ladies
>>38579711
I don't know, that sounds like horrible ways to start conversation. I'm sure it will come naturally once I'm pissed
>>
drink a lot and unironically BE URSELF
>>
>>38578436
my advice is dont go it's fucking garbage
>>
>>38580316
Everyone coughs when they smoke weed. You're not gonna look stupid.

>>38580328
DO NOT DO THIS.

>>38579887
>>38579808
These lads are right o.
>>
Bring some mints so you can hand them out to everyone and be "the guy with the mints"
>>
File: iqrasyz954etknuuhokd.jpg (215KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
iqrasyz954etknuuhokd.jpg
215KB, 600x400px
>>38578436
Is it a house party? If it is, DON'T FUCKING SEARCH FOR DIRTY LAUNDRY.
You're gonna look like a sick pervert whrn they'll catch you sniffing panties.
No matter if you only meant to get to know someone through their body odors.
>>
>>38578436
Sit in the corner drinking by yourself. Remember to have a drink on your hands at all times. If you're just starting in the house and leaving for a club bring 9-12 beers for starters. You'll probably get offered shots in the house. If it's just a house party bring a 24-case or a bottle, whichever you like more. If people play drinking games, try to participate, it's usually good for laughs. Don't start talking about hitler or politics or you wanting to kill yourself. Just bee yourself basically. I haven't been to a houseparty in years but the ones I went I just did what I felt like. Like sometimes I just spent whole night in a sauna and pool alone while everyone went to sleep or fuck.
>>
>>38578436
They just want to talk about themselves so introduce yourself and enthusiastically learn about everyone by asking about them, direct the conversation towards the person you're talking to. But don't be a detective though, try and keep it fun, comment and joke about every third thing they bring up if appropriate.

Alcohol wise - you're a robot, I know you can easily plan how many drinks you will have across the span of the party (roughly 7 til 2 probably) try two beers an hour or so depending on your size.

Stay relaxed don't clarence it up, cunt
>>
>Failed normie
>G-guys hoow do I become normiee

Fuck off already fag.
>>
>>38580467
It's my best friend's girlfriend's house so I definitely would t be attempting anything like that, and yes it is a house party
>>38580591
I never considered myself a normie or robot, probably a cyborg but every test I have taken I came out as a robot
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.