[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

has anyone ever started insulting you in public? couple years

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: 1496225309275.jpg (67KB, 1024x962px) Image search: [Google]
1496225309275.jpg
67KB, 1024x962px
has anyone ever started insulting you in public?

couple years ago i was leaving train when two shirtless dudes started talking loudly about me and how i looked socially retarded and unemployed.

i dont like to reminisce about it but it felt so unreal and something paranoid person would invent
>>
Few years ago I had long hair and beard, and on two occasions a normie called me Jesus, like waving and laughing saying "hey Jesus haha"
How can these normie shits mock someone to their face with no shame like that reeeeeeeee
>>
File: 1433781850864.jpg (133KB, 780x818px) Image search: [Google]
1433781850864.jpg
133KB, 780x818px
>>38578189

>on bus
>group of teenagers make fun of me and call me a nerd for reading a book
>decide to stand up for myself for once in my life and tell them to fuck off
>they immediately pull me out of my seat and start kicking the shit out of me
>tfw the police doesn't get them in trouble because they said I attacked first and it was self defense and it was their word against mine and no witnesses on the bus gave a shit about bringing me justice

I know the bus has security cameras and I tried to tell them to check that but they didn't care.
>>
>>38578189
>>38578257
>>38578361
This is why you need to put effort into your appearance you losers
>>
>>38578257
that happens to every skinny guy that has long hair and a beard, it's not even that much of an insult.
>>
File: 5414.jpg (65KB, 842x517px) Image search: [Google]
5414.jpg
65KB, 842x517px
>>38578361
reading book in a park, some guy whips his dick out to impress his mates, year later i walk down the street, he cross's the road the little bitch

they are pussys anon
>>
>>38578189
Talked to a ressentful taxi driver, mentioned i was studying in a typical rich kid's college in my country, and then we chatted for a while. All along i could see him smirking as if thinking my responses were retarded, lumping me in with some strange "dumb rich kid" stereotype he likely had in his head. It felt very strange, in hindsight my lines weren't the smartest, but they weren't dumb either. I guess that's what you get from opening up to normfags.
>>
>>38578257

But jesus is kind of sexy
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.