[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just texted my oneitis, wish me luck lads.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1237.jpg (170KB, 1280x2268px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1237.jpg
170KB, 1280x2268px
I just texted my oneitis, wish me luck lads.
>>
trips and you send this thread to her
>>
>>38577216
Another lamb to the slaughter.
Just kidding, good luck broski
>>
>>38577237
There's nothing even bad in this thread.

>>38577251
Thanks man. Haven't talked to her in a while but I figured now's better than later.
>>
Tell her "poopie doopie bitch LMAO"
>>
>>38577216
good luck with getting totally ignored anon.
>>
File: IMG_1238.jpg (53KB, 640x995px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1238.jpg
53KB, 640x995px
Lads! I'm in the pink!
>>
>>38578085
Good luck man, now get the fuck off this board and never come back.
>>
>>38578099
checked and this
>>
>>38578099
Dubs of truth
You are not allowed to post on here anymore.
>>
>>38578085
She's just being polite, she won't commit to any sort of meeting
>>
>>38578085
nice, don't go full autism and micromanage anything. Make it a date without it looking like it's a date.
>>
>>38578099
I won't screw up this time anon, this time I'm gone for good. But I won't forget you guys, I learned a lot here. Keep your head up and learn to be comfortable with yourself, you never know what might happen.

>>38578270
Yep. We're going to a sit down place, so that's good. To tell the truth, I had lunch with her about a year ago but I was autistic as hell at the time and made every mistake possible, but I was very smooth this time, things couldn't go better thus far.
>>
>>38577346
How long has it been? I haven't seen or talked to my oneitis in a while either and I still have unresolved issues with her.
>>
>>38579511
We had last talked in October, (and before that, June) but I ran into her on accident in May. I was feeling pretty nervous but her reaction to running into me was so positive that I felt like I just had to go for it, even though I had already put it off for two months.

Really, I can't say you'll have success, but I can say don't give up yet. Find some way to contact her, be it running into her or just sending a message. If you send a message though, make sure it's not something stupid like "what's up", have something to say, or, hell, copy what I said.
>>
>>38577216
Nice try but this is fake as fuck.
>>
>>38577216
What the fuck, lad
Why the fuck did you open with an invitation to get lunch
Why did you dive right into it and essentially declare your fucking thirst out loud for all the world to hear
>>
File: IMG_1240.jpg (110KB, 640x976px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1240.jpg
110KB, 640x976px
>>38579888
I guess I can't prove it to you, but that's to be expected.

>>38579933
If it's stupid but it works then it's not stupid. I already had rapport with this girl so there's no point beating around the bush. Also I don't want to text a lot, I'm very formal when I'm texting and girls don't like that.
>>
>>38579664
>but I ran into her on accident in May
That's how long I haven't seen her in. My situation's shittier than yours though so I'll probably have to wait longer and just hope I bump into by accident somehow. At least I already had her number.
>>
>>38577216
I miss the texting threads that used to happen around here. It's always fun watching autists try to act like people
>>
>>38580143
When you last saw her, how was the interaction? Like her body language, if she said anything, etc?
>>
File: IMG_2583.png (195KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2583.png
195KB, 500x500px
god speed anon, wishing the best for you
>>
>>38580434
Smiling and happy to see me, but she's just a friendly and sweet person in general so I tried my best not to read more into it. I'd mentioned I was leaving for a while so it wasn't a big shock. She seemed sad to see me go and when I said goodbye it probably sounded pretty final since she asked 'so you're never going to talk to me again?' She had and probably still has a boyfriend though, and I wasn't going to be an orbiter.
>>
>>38580001
My advice go and have a fun time don't worry about anything else.
>>
>>38577216
>having a oneitis
Fuck off underage.
>>
>>38580713
Yeah, if she has a bf no point in talking to her. You could check social media, if she has a bf you'd know from that.

But if not, I don't see any harm in shooting her a text like I sent. Worst case she says no and you don't have to wonder any more.
>>
>>38581186
>You could check social media, if she has a bf you'd know from that.
She rarely ever posts pictures of herself and he has never appeared in any of them. Going off those alone I would've never even known she had one. When I said goodbye I was resolving to just move on with my life but a couple months on my resolve is already failing.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.