[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>it's the "hair falling out" dream again

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: depressed-man-500[1].jpg (29KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
depressed-man-500[1].jpg
29KB, 500x300px
>it's the "hair falling out" dream again
>>
File: IMG_3730.jpg (311KB, 598x714px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3730.jpg
311KB, 598x714px
>it's the show up late for a test dream where you forgot your pencil or pants
>>
>>38576499
>it's the "hair falling out" reality again
>>
File: 1500825925355.jpg (50KB, 494x438px) Image search: [Google]
1500825925355.jpg
50KB, 494x438px
>>38576499
>it's the weak punches dream

I want to get off this ride
>>
File: mrenice.jpg (42KB, 392x329px) Image search: [Google]
mrenice.jpg
42KB, 392x329px
>>38577120
iktfb
oregami
>>
>>38576532
It's been 8 years since I was in school and still have these dreams
>>
>Its the "overbite gets stuck behind bottom teeth and push upper teeth forward until they break off" dream again
>>
>it's a your father wants to kill you and you try to hide everywhere in the city but he finds and suffocates you
???
>>
>>38577162

It's because you subconsciously still hang on to your school days because it was the last time your life had any kind of meaning. You year for the days where you actually did something other than sit holed up on your bedroom alone, playing vidya and fapping all day.
>>
>>38578076
I have this same dream except I'm not hiding I'll be doing something regular like showering
>>
>>38576532
>forget pencil

Just grab a new one? You're at school, they tend to have extra pencils.
>>
>>38578120
what do our brains mean by this?
>>
>>38578183
We have shitty dads probably
>>
>>38578106
Highschool was horrible. I was so glad to be done with it.
>>
>>38578197
I dunno maybe I'm just ungrateful and have a bad perception
>>
>It's that dream where you home is invaded by robbers or a serial killer, you have a gun to defend yourself, but it either jams, or it's empty, or melts/disintegrates/falls to pieces in your hand, or even if it fires, you either miss the bad guy, or you visibly hit him, but doesn't deal damage, then your gun jams or is empty, and the bad guy kills you. After that, you wake up, sweating, panting and with your heart pounding. You knew it was a dream from the get go, but the pain felt real.
>>
>>38576499
>it's the buying games at your local game store but nothing is the same the second read and you can't find that limited editition rulebook that doesn't really exist and the qt.314 nerd girl is willing to date you but you need the book and...you wake up
>>
>>38576499
>It's the "spent so much time excited about the sex you woke up" dream
>>
I have really unsettling and hyper vivid dream / nightmares. Usually involving apolaptic scenarious (giant jet liners caught in sandstorms coming at me as I'm shoved in a tight hole in the ground), or ones involving abandonment (childhood friend I haven't seen in years treats me like I don't mean shit and barely acknowledges my presence). Or familial issues (father yells at me he hates me and I jump out of car and go to skid row to shoot heroin and die)
>>
>it's the "introduce yourself to a group of strangers and they all laugh at you" dream
>>
File: 1415657715850.gif (2MB, 350x262px) Image search: [Google]
1415657715850.gif
2MB, 350x262px
>>38576499
>it's the "dick stops working" dream
I don't normally think about suicide but i'd consider it if this happened.
>>
>it's the dream where you're brutally murdering your childhood pet and it feels really good but then you suddenly get a huge rush of guilt and cleanly kill it as quick as possible and then wake up crying
>>
File: IMG_3732.jpg (45KB, 314x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3732.jpg
45KB, 314x400px
>>38580909
>it's a have dick so big you can suck it dream
>>
>>38581056
I have that dream so often that it's my main lucid dream trigger.
>>
>it's the 'terrorists shooting me' dream again

I'm french, I'm sure my brain is trying to tell me something
>>
>it's the 'you're a movie action hero who kills a bunch of bad guys and saves the day' dream
>>
>it's the "fall in love with incredibly cute girl" dream again
>>
>>38581114
This symbolizes change. Whether it's an upcoming change or an ongoing change, and a desired or undesired change depends more on details, such as if they actually kill you or if you're stronger than them.
>>
>>38576950
This.

Fucking stress man.
>>
>>38576499
>it's the sex dream about my cousin again
>>
>it's a "teeth fall out and everyone laughs" dream
Sucks tbdesu
>>
>It's the hair falling out again

Fuck my life
>>
>its the I pee continually in my dream because I decided to doze off again instead of going to the bathroom dream.
>>
>It's the you're on death row and you don't know why and the time of your execution is drawing near and you don't understand and nobody will tell you what you did please you just need to know why you're here and tie being taken to your execution and you are freaking out because you don't understand why this is happening and finally someone tells you and acceptance washed over you and you're ready now and you go out in front of the firing squad and wake up and your face is wet with tears so I guess you were crying in your sleep dream again
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.