[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi, I just puked 1 hour after ingesting 250 seeds of morning

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 6

File: lsd pepe.jpg (283KB, 735x1088px) Image search: [Google]
lsd pepe.jpg
283KB, 735x1088px
Hi,

I just puked 1 hour after ingesting 250 seeds of morning glory. Feeling better. Planning on snorting some deschloroketamine later, and maybe smoke a little synthetic weed.
I want to wait that I am tripping first, to compare the effects.

What are YOU on tonigh, fellow robots ?
>>
6 drops liquid lsd
>>
>>38574106
That makes how many mcg ?
>>
>>38574140
alot i dunno. I use it to help my ptsd higher the better!
>>
I'm on methylene blue. You can't get high off it but it's supposed to give you energy and make your memory better and improve overall cognition. I just took a super low dose today so IDK if I feel anything.
>>
File: 1490431945719.png (508KB, 705x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490431945719.png
508KB, 705x500px
I did LSA last week and it was pretty nice. I have an iron stomach from DXM use so I did 600 of them and never puked. Wish it was as strong as real acid though.
>>
File: 1444340618114.jpg (44KB, 282x341px) Image search: [Google]
1444340618114.jpg
44KB, 282x341px
>>38574044
>smoking spice

but why
>>
File: szechuan-chicken-lettuce.jpg (45KB, 550x309px) Image search: [Google]
szechuan-chicken-lettuce.jpg
45KB, 550x309px
>What are YOU on tonigh, fellow robots ?

Cactus Club lettuce wrap. It's heavenly.
>>
>>38574044
>250 seeds of morning glory
>250

Holy fuck I puked after 6. It was a horrible experience.
>>
Mostly just cocaine
>>
File: is anyone really here.jpg (219KB, 800x712px) Image search: [Google]
is anyone really here.jpg
219KB, 800x712px
>>38574427
don't you mean Hawaiian baby woodrose? Did some of them combined with shrooms yesterday, pretty good combo
>>
>>38574352
Stop comparing LSA with LSD. It is just not the same molecule. Accept it.
>>
>>38574358
Not spice, i vape pure 5f-adb. Not some shit bought in a gas station. It is better than lsd. If you have a little self-control, you never get physicaly addicted. It cost me 20 euro for 4 months of my needs.
Even if I smoke 24/7, I still would have enough for 3 weeks.
>>
>>38574427
No yours were HBR, that is a different kind of seeds, you need way less. But still LSA tho
>>
File: pickle.jpg (163KB, 731x1070px) Image search: [Google]
pickle.jpg
163KB, 731x1070px
>>38574934
>i vape pure 5f-adb
that stuff is not good for you, why not smoke real weed?
>>
>>38575012
20 euro for 3 week of straight smoking. How much would it cost with weed ?
Plus concealement, can you get high in the middle of the city ? with your parents next to you ? Plus i like the effects better, it is way shorter, so more controlable.
>>
>>38574896
It's a comparable psychedelic experience.
Comparable in the sense that a water wheel and an internal combustion engine are comparable, but comparing psych A to psych B is usually like comparing vaginas to oranges.
>>
>>38575132
I mean they are from the same family, but too many people expect a pure LSD experience from LSA.
>>
>>38574314
I thought that was used to stain bacteria.
>>
So how's DMT?

From what I've read and heard, if you get a high enough dosage and have a breakthrough, you end up tripping your mind the fuck out that you're not the same when you come down from it.

Or is it very hyped up?
>>
>>38575092
get a job and you'll be able to afford all the weed you'll ever want.

these designer drugs are dangerous, they're untested and unsafe. people have died from 5f-adb, i would not risk it just to get high. how much money is your life worth? there are safe drugs out there. like weed, shrooms or lsd. stick to those or drugs that have a long history of recreational use. don't use that shit some chink cooked up in his dirty laboratory. seriously.
>>
>>38575191
Hum, I did a breakthrough dose, and i mean it fucks you up, but I wouldn't say that you are different after it. I mean everyones different, but I would recommend lsd if you want to change.

>>38575217
I am getting in the army. Ofc will stop smoking after this *almost* empty bottle.
>>
What's your experience with LSD? What are some things I should know for my first time trying LSD?
>>
>>38575191
all psychedelics permanently change your mind, just usually not in noticeable ways.
Anyway from your post it sounds like you read hypefag bullshit. Read some actual credible material about what DMT is like.
>>
>>38575237
I've never done psychedellics so I dont know where to start, but I guess DMT is not the place to start since it can get so intense?
>>
>>38575281
start with psilocybin mushrooms
>>
>>38575253
don't do it if you aren't 100% sure you're ready and want to do it
don't do it if you or your bloodline are at risk for mental illness
you need to take a whole day out of your schedule and make sure you have no homework or job interviews or other necessary things to do the days afterward.
if your trip goes bad, try singing a song, or taking a valium or other benzo, or seroquel, if singing doesn't work.
you don't necessarily need a sitter but be prepared for the consequences of not having one if you choose to not have one.
>>
>>38575281
I started with DMT and it was a terrible idea. But I was even younger at the time and liked the challenge. At least I had hole on Ketamine, so I had experience altered state.
2-cb is so euphoric you can't get a bad experience, i would start with that.

>>38575271
Do it with people you know, in a place you know, be comfy, have some Benzodiazepine in case you want out.

>>38575297
Some people really hate mushroom. I would recomment 2-cb since it is so hard to bad trip
>>
>>38575281
It is hard to break through on DMT. A low non-breakthrough dose is actually probably one of the best places to start with psychedelics since it's so suited and friendly to the human nervous system and lasts only a few minutes.
>>
>>38575191
>duhhh DMT it changes you permanently bro you get to see god and aliens bro
This is kind of true if I'm being honest but it's so overblown and overhyped that it pisses me off. It's not much different from a huge dose of shrooms, if shrooms only lasted a few seconds.
>>
Morning Glory is nice.
The best way to do it is water extraction, it sucks eating that many seeds and yeah, you'll probably throw up. Eating ginger with them can help sometimes.
>>
>>38575191
My friends who have done it said it was really nice. he only took two hits tho (no idea what the dose was) and said he got sucked into his own shoulder and eventually went through a world of devils and met god. He was the same after but hes a pro tripper taking mushrooms and dropping acid like every week. Psych drugs tend to change people in that you may start to appreciate sensations like water or how soft a carpet is even off drugs. Its like you were seeing before but not noticing?

Is DMT only sold in 30 doses where yall guys are located?
>>
>>38577189
>measuring DMT in doses and not milligrams
leads to confusion and is unusual. What do you mean?
>DMT being sold in an area
even more unusual lol. Most people darknet it or extract their own I think
>>
>>38574044
You sound like an idiot doing that stupid shit and also doing it wrong lol
>>
>>38577238
Maybe the guy gets it off the darknet and wants a minimal order. He also sells rarer stuff like mescaline. On that note anyone know what mescaline is like? i know theres quite a bit of puking involved.
>>
>>38577321
as a phenethylamine it's got a "rolliness" that lysergamides and tryptamines don't have, kind of like MDMA. But I hear it's pretty overall close to LSD, but way smoother. It also lasts a fucklong time
>>
>>38577321
also, if it's extracted mescaline, there might not be much puking at all, that mostly comes with the cactus flesh, I think. Although if you ask me, puking can be a wonderful addition to a trip, anyway.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.