[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that appearance is literally the only thing that actually

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: bvnmbvmbvmvnmvsdfgs.png (1MB, 1674x797px) Image search: [Google]
bvnmbvmbvmvnmvsdfgs.png
1MB, 1674x797px
This ultraChad has aspergers, Tourette's and confidence issues but women absolutely adore him. Remove the looks and he's just another beta autist browsing the chans.

Notice how the woman dating him is head over heels for him despite his sperging out and living with his mother.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e8FqG5DBM_o
>>
you're just realizing this now? are you like 16 years old
>>
>>38573884
nah its not.

Hygiene is everything.
>>
>>38573884
Does anyone actually disagree with that? Even my mom told me looks are literally the only thing that matters

Yes, if you're good looking women wont care that you're a retard
>>
>>38573884

>Only had ONE long term relationship

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! What a fucking loser!

;_;
>>
/r9k/ butthurt could be avoided if instead of Hollywood lies they were simply told the truth.

Why are men raised with the idea that women care about anything else than looks? If you don't have looks women don't even consider you.
>>
>>38573884

>I'm a decade behind the curve

Wow faggot better spend the rest of your youth whining about it and when you get called out try to pathetically insist that crying into an internet scream pillow for beta males is actually changing things.
>>
Idk man, I'm hot, so all the beta males group up together to act normal, and tell the girls that they don't approve of how alpha I am. girls won't step out of line just to get with the alpha guy
>>
>>38573884
>roasties in the comments actually arguing that personality is important

Why do women keep lying, my fucking god, it's obvious the only reason they like him is because he's good looking, it's like right in front of our faces and they keep saying "no it's his personality xD"
>>
>>38574104
Women are synonymous with lying. It's in their nature.
>>
Looks and charisma >>>> any other skill, trait or level of intelligence that people tricked you into thinking were important
>>
File: ohman.jpg (177KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
ohman.jpg
177KB, 900x900px
Thank you OP for this blackpill. Maybe if we're lucky the normalfags will learn.
>>
>>38573884
its true, i look pretty chadlike i guess and a girl liked me and asked me out even after i told her i was a furry and am gonna die alone as a virgin
im still a virgin
>>
File: file.jpg (83KB, 600x579px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
83KB, 600x579px
Wow I have the same tics as that guy. In fact, I just made a thread about it.

I just made this thread >>38573991

So you're telling me all I need is muscles and tattoos?
>>
>>38574647

You need good looks and height. Muscles won't make you chad if you're an ugly dwarf.
>>
As a femanon I disagree
>>
>>38573884
>tfw no alpha looking beta bf
>>
>>38574778
As an incel, I say you're wrong.
>>
>>38575117
Kill yourself

originaloregami
>>
>>38573884
Looks matter the most, its not that the other things can't make a difference, its just that looks can excuse practically any behavior or status.
>>
>>38575391
No. How about that, you disgusting roasting.
>>
This ruined my day, literally...
>>
>>38573992
because most dads dont give a shit about raising their sons
and most moms want them to stay little boys instead of becoming grown alpha man
mother will love you no matter how you look like or what you do
she wants you to behave and be her little kid, therefore raising beta male

not saying robots dont play their own part in their failures
but often times they are raised that way
>>
>>38573884
>the 27 year old has only had 1 relationship

so... like me?
til I'm an ultrachad
I also have touretttes btw xd orizinal
>>
I'd say money is much better than looks.

That's what I'd choose if I were given the choice, hands down, no question. As would probably 90% of everyone on this board.

That should basically prove you wrong.
>>
>>38576790
>1 LONG TERM relationship
He hooks up with a different whore every week.
>>
>>38573884
>those comments on the video
>"lol I would still date him because he's such a sweet guy :)"
At least give me a trigger warning next time, OP
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.