[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was chad for a day >15 years old >Everyone who could

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 043.gif (2MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
043.gif
2MB, 480x360px
I was chad for a day

>15 years old
>Everyone who could afford it went on a school trip
>Everyone else has to show up for school and watch movies and shit in class
>90% of the school is gone
>I'm the only guy left in my class
>All the remaining roasties are showering me with attention and treating me like chad
>They keep asking me what movie we should watch and making smalltalk

This is the problem robots. You can't become chad, you have to REMOVE him from the situation altogether so by default you become the alpha male. Women are fucking brainded shallow ant brained slags.
>>
>>38573430
Humans and the rest of the animal Kingdom aren't as different as one would think
>>
>>38573430
>get girl alone with you
>no chads in the vicinity
>she'll still be disgusted if you make a move and call the police
in no way is this true, OP was a latent chad all along
>>
>>38573576
Fuck no I was not

I was a spotty ginger mong. The only thing I had going for me was my height and my smarts.
>>
>>38573644
They clearly thought you had a gun and were going to kill the remaining poorfags that didnt go on the trip
>>
So true, wound up in a pretty isolated house alone with some girls for a summer as part of a field research project for college, basically had my own harem for the duration. Normally they never would have even glanced my way otherwise.
>>
>>38573686
I'm not american so wrong again senpai
>>
>>38573430
with internet and social media they can still talk to Chad even if he is not anywhere close
internet was the final nail to the coffin for betas
chicks have unlimited choices now
>>
>>38573733
Robots have been looking in completely the wrong direction. The way to a roasties heart isn't improving yourself, it's removing the competition.
>>
File: 7b1.png (418KB, 920x720px) Image search: [Google]
7b1.png
418KB, 920x720px
>You can't become chad, you have to REMOVE him

>>38573430
>>
>>38574162
It's the only option we have anon, if you look at it from the point of view of perfection is a dead end then we're doing the species a favour by kickstarting the gene pool all over again
>>
In that situation i would rather stay in class even if i could afford it. Class trips are boring man, especially when you dont like anyone that much
>>
>>38574574
I didn't go even though my mother offered to pay the 20 quid it cost for the trip because I knew it'd be shit

Lo and behold all the normies come back the next day and complain how they spent most of the day queuing for the rides
>>
>You can't become chad, you have to REMOVE him from the situation altogether so by default you become the alpha male. Women are fucking brainded shallow ant brained slags.
That's completely true. I've been the 'alpha' in multiple situations because I was surrounded by betas and ugly guys, even though I'm beta and ugly myself. I just wasn't as beta and ugly as them. At the local community college it's like this. There's hardly any Chads who go there so it makes me seem like a big dick alpha male.
>>
File: 1500532522795.png (180KB, 461x346px) Image search: [Google]
1500532522795.png
180KB, 461x346px
This is the mindset that starts the uprising
VIVE LA REVOLUCION!
>>
OP is fucking right.

we need to have at least 5 females for 1 male in the world or the suffering will keep going forever
>>
>>38575105
Beta uprising soon senpai

Chads let his guard down, it's our time to shine
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.