[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is your family like?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: index.png (5KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
index.png
5KB, 238x212px
>mom thinks it's normal to not have a gf despite being 20
>dad thinks I'm gay because I wore skinny jeans in middleschool and talked like a faggot
>uncle thinks I'm depressed and tries to crack jokes at my virginity
>grandparents are oblivious
>in reality I'm just 4/10 and awkward
>>
>family thinks koolaid is better than breast milk for breast feeding
>family doesn't believe in hospitals
>family doesn't believe in being a parent
>family thinks sitting in your room all day is normal
>family thinks making fun of your son because of his shortcomings is good fun
>family thinks beating me helps instead of just making it worse
>family thinks I'm a failure instead of themselves
I'm only a byproduct of my environment. Blame my parents if I end up doing something I shouldn't. I told them once that they shouldn't have had me if this is what life was going to be like.
>>
>>38573202
>mom thinks it's normal to not have a gf despite being 20
>dad thinks I'm gay because I wore skinny jeans in middleschool and talked like a faggot

I mean, if the shoe fits...
>>
>dad think i'm borderline retarded autist
>mom thinks i'm a lazy bum and keeps pushing me to get a job.
>sister think i'm a Mc Giver tier dude able to fix every thing
>>
>>38573282
top kek anon are you a nigger?
>>
File: 0d1 (1).jpg (23KB, 640x559px) Image search: [Google]
0d1 (1).jpg
23KB, 640x559px
>>38573202
>mom and dad think i'm getting mad pussy on the low because I'm fairly sociable
>grandparents think i'm unironically a fucking genius
>cousins think i'm alright but kinda weird
>uncle's 50 and living with his parents and also probably virgin
>>
>>38573301
I'm not a faggot though, in fact I want all faggots to burn at the stake

ironically of course cia
>>
>>38573438
White, but my mom who did half that shit to me was from england and has a bunch of shitskins on her side of the family. Luckily I inherited only her intellect and body hair, everything else is from my dad's side, and he's anglo as fuck
>>
>>38573202
>mom thinks it's normal to not have a gf despite being 22
>insists I'll find someone when I'm 30 and financially established (which probably means settling, which tbqh is all I'll realistically get)
>dad doesn't seem to care much at all as long as I end up making more money than him
>brother seems to think he's better than me despite being exactly where I was socially 5 years ago and headed down the exact same path
>>
>all these anons complaining how their mother thinks its normal for a gf at X age
No fucking shit, they love you. All they want is you to be happy, so of course they'll lie to you. Stop being assholes to your mothers.
It's infinitely better than having your parents call you gay your entire life because girls didn't want to go out with you.
>>
>>38573549
Damn anon why are our moms so retarded?
>>
>>38573606
How does lying to your face make you happy?
>>
>>38573678
Because I'm insane enough to control the voices in my head, and I choose for them to sing praise instead of suicide
>>
>>38573608
In my case she wasn't born here and has pretty traditional views on family and the like. She veers from being surprisingly insightful on modern dating culture to being painfully oblivious and naive about it.
>>
File: unknown.png (441KB, 640x537px) Image search: [Google]
unknown.png
441KB, 640x537px
>was the 1st born that turned into a special needs ESE kid
>the 2nd born turned into the exverted workaholic walmart-tier chad

>they still think am a virgin
>they still think am going to chad's wedding
>they still think am going to make it and do all sorts of good things
>it went downhill when i was 17. am 27.
>>
>>38573202
>Mom thinks I just need to get a stable job going and I will be a lot happier
>Dad doesn't think much of me because we haven't talked in years
>Brother thinks I will be very successful
>Stepdad thinks I am really smart
>Grandparents think I am really smart

I am actually pretty smart, but not in a narcissist sorta way. Just clever and very good at finding ways to succeed. I am only 18 and have made a lot of money on the stock market (it's how I bought my first car and gaming PC, probably be worth a few hundred thousand by the time I am 20) and have some really awesome chad goals.

Still a virgin. Still depressed. But once I get shredded in a few months I'll be fucking girls on match/tindr/okcupid all day. Got some friends coming together. Life is pretty good.

>I just want to go to fuck tons of raves, fuck lots of cute girls, in shape as fuck and make alot of money.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.