[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Meta Threads

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1500622202984.png (1MB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1500622202984.png
1MB, 785x757px
Why the fuck do we keep making meta threads but eventually fuck off back to watching anime and jacking off? Its good that people are finally realizing how much of a garbage dump this place has been, but all we do is complain. If we spent the time we waste complaining into doing something we'd have won already.

I dont get why people here have to be so stubborn and actively work against themselves all the time. Whenever there is an attempt by someone to organize and actually do something there are always some faggots who have to whine and nitpick about how its not being done in the exact same way they want it done. Is this really all we are capable? We cant even keep our own board clean because everyone would rather bitch and whine than do something about it
>>
>>38570929
Probably because robots are inherently lazy, so we rarely ever stick to something new if it requires effort.
>>
>>38570981

But it doesnt even require any real effort. I have seen close to 40 posters who agree that the norman invasion here needs to be stopped. If each of those people spent as much time derailing threads in a coordinated manner we'd win fairly quickly, if not at least significantly reduce nornalfag presence here.
>>
because we cant change anything without mod support
>>
>>38571054
I'm trying to help a little by making better quality threads, but usually only the controversial threads get any attention.
>>
>>38571080

We can at least reduce their presence. All we have to do is spend the time we waste arguing with normalfags into derailing their threads.

>>38571120

Though its a good way to start on its own it wont work. Good threads get slid by the garbage. We need to stop the fag and fembot threads first
>>
>>38571202
>All we have to do is spend the time we waste arguing with normalfags into derailing their threads.
that doesnt solve anything because they can make a new thread. besides, im way to depressed to do that.
i'll just continue to go on wizzy while enjoy the few good threads here
>>
>>38571337

Usually they get frustrated and leave though, im speaking from experience
>>
>>38571515
>Usually they get frustrated and leave
yeah. to a new thread.
you ruined a thread, but the people still remain
>>
>>38571620

No they just go away and come back later.

Doesnt matter anyways, with enough people (which we have) we can basically derail every thread they make. We just have to organize.
>>
>>38571714
this conversation has been had before. even when people do decide to get together, they eventually disband because nothing can be done without mod support.
as it stands, the rules are against us. the only real anti-normie rule /r9k/ has is no pictures of yourself, and as you can see, that isn't enough. /b/tards couldn't stop /b/ from turning into what it has, and robots can't stop what /r9k/ has become.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.