[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

30+ Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 1481930494945.jpg (1MB, 1916x2525px) Image search: [Google]
1481930494945.jpg
1MB, 1916x2525px
Wizards, why do you still come to this miserable place?
>>
>>38570860
If you have to ask that question, then you don't belong here.
>>
>>38570860

datamine thread

Hi cia, fbi, nsa and jews
>>
>>38570860
>Implying I've anything better to do.
>>
>>38570860
>why do you still come to this miserable place?
Does it matter WHERE my life is shit?
>>
File: 1489102495852.jpg (412KB, 912x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1489102495852.jpg
412KB, 912x1280px
You mean /r9k/ or 4chan in general? I'm 37 and I've come to 4chan since I was in my 20s, I've just never left nor has it ever crossed my mind to leave. When /r9k/ was made and it became the board it is, it was easy to feel at home here.

It comes down to, why would I leave? This is like the only place you can be a 30+ year old virgin and people will just understand. People don't act like you're a freak because you haven't been able to make that connection with a girl yet. I'm not entirely convinced wizchan isn't just a bunch of guys in their late teens an 20s roleplaying or acting like because they're 22 and a virgin that they're in the same league as us old fucks, plus I don't like the seemingly strict rules over there. I'm sure there's plenty of legit guys there but I'm wary is all.

I'll probably be here forever or until it shuts down. I don't like the layout of reddit, I've only gone there a couple times and I couldn't get into it. I don't like the lack of anonymity and the fact that your posting history is just openly viewable. I can come to /r9k/ and talk about being a kissless virgin all day and then go to /a/ to talk about cute anime girls and there would be no cross conflict there. On reddit you can't transition from your forever alone board or whatever the fuck and go to a completely unrelated board without using that against you because people will use that to discredit you for literally everything.

/r9k/ is one of a kind man, I'll be sad when this place is gone.
>>
>>38571123
This guy gets it
Oregsnijl
>>
>>38570860
As a wizard I come here to make chill friends, but lately I'm kinda of giving up; robots are generally kinda retarded. They ghost you or they think you're hitting on them or some shit.

IRL however I have good luck making friends with normie people I have nothing in common with, which is fucking weird. You'd think it would be easier to make friends with robots like yourself, but not true.
>>
>>38571123
What do you do wizard-sama?
>>
Because I have nowhere else to go. I'm a loser, I like to be with other losers.
>>
>>38571123
Other wiz here, you still feel at home here? There are so many normies (the bad kind) and it seems like everyone I'm trying to talk/befriend here is a normie.

Plus most people are like age 18-22 here which is that weird stage of being a legal adult but still immature like a babby.

But in the real world I'm finding people that are cool/kind even though they have no idea what anime is and such. I don't really know if I got a place to call home anymore. I'm surprised you still feel that way.
>>
>>38571676
Oh don't get me wrong, /r9k/ has definitely gotten worse over the years. The amount of young guys is to be expected, I imagine that not a huge amount of people our age stick around that long and there's always new kids coming in. Yes though, the amount of normies has gotten pretty disgusting but there are still some threads just not as much as there used to be. The amount of fembot threads certainly don't help. Still, I'm attached to this place and there just isn't anywhere else like this sadly or there probably never will be.

I find guys my age in the real world completely unrelatable. They have relationships and families and completely alien hobbies and lives I will never ever have anything comparable to. Not having relationships makes me feel alien to a lot of people because that's all they talk about. What am I supposed to say when the guys around me start talking about their wives and girlfriends and sex and all that shit? I feel like we're not even in the same stage of our lives.
>>
30-yo non-wiz here. I've been on 4chan for the most of my adult life. I know this place as shit tier as internet communities come, but I just don't have the guts to quit for good. Compulsive lurking fills a major part of my NEET days. It's like a woman always returning to the abusive husband. The internet is really a double-barreled sword, it's a lifesaver for a near shut-in as it provides a meager but passing substitute for human interaction, but at the same time it twists and rots your brain. Sometimes even forming coherent centences is an absolutely exhausting task and binding them together to build a meaningful post is in its own league entirely. Add to that that I'm an ESL so posting takes double the effort. My native imageboards suck major dick and I'm too poor and depressed to travel so 4chan is also my platform of inter-cultural mingling.
>>
>>38572167
i hear what you're saying and agree this site can be quite poisonous to the mind but
>double-barreled sword
was really funny.
>>
>>38571938
>I find guys my age in the real world completely unrelatable.

I understand this. I can relate to people in the real world if they have the same hobbies as me, like making music or drawing or fitness. But once they start talking about fixing up their house, the relationship with their wives/gfs, or that baby they're expecting I'm usually at a loss on how to comment or relate.

On the other hand... it must suck ass if all you can talk about is relationships/work like most people. Though I get that's a huge part of a lot of people's lives in general.

I guess I am just trying to carve out my own spot now since I don't really fit in anywhere online or offline. /r9k/ is okay in small doses. Like you said some threads are just fine.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.