[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should i move to japan guys im 5'7 spic will i fit in please help

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 11

File: 1500806456132.jpg (400KB, 1478x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1500806456132.jpg
400KB, 1478x1108px
should i move to japan guys
im 5'7 spic
will i fit in please help
>>
File: 1500520244699.jpg (36KB, 528x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500520244699.jpg
36KB, 528x960px
>>38570701
Language barrier is huge and if people find you fat which to them is disgusting no pussy, no friends there. Its too big of a risk, you'll be a stray dog among sheep
>>
>>38570848
>Language barrier
I-i can always learn japanese, r-right anon?
Also yeah im sort of overweight but nobody can tell i am.
What type of people do japanese women like talking to?
>>
Unless you work for a foreign company with good conditions, or are an artist of some sort(the kind of artist that makes money) living in Japan must be pretty terrible.
>>
File: 1500647064450.jpg (354KB, 725x960px) Image search: [Google]
1500647064450.jpg
354KB, 725x960px
>>38571236
What's terrible about it
im curious now because I hear its depressing with wageslaving
>>
>>38570883
>What type of people do japanese women like talking to?
Probably not the kind who thinks this is a question that makes any sense.
>>
>5'7"
litterally just kill yourself, manlets like you have no chance in life
>>
>>38571299
The question does make sense if the other person reciprocates the confusion into a mental loophole
>>
>>38570701
As a spic, you're probably way too low IQ to fit in with Japanese people.
>>
Japanese people are very racist and very different from what you see in anime. Most weebs who go there come back disappointed.
>>
>>38570701
japs are racist even against other gooks
manlet spic autist wont pass im afraid
unless you are very succesful businessman, you could earn respect through that I suppose
>>
>>38571345
Of course weebs were disappointed since they had completely fantastical ideas about the place. Most people were not weebs and weebs have disappeared by now.

Racism in Japan is blown out of proportion, and is treated like something that only exists there.
>>
>>38570701
Quit dreaming. Anyone who isn't ethnic Japanese needs to go away and stay away.
You're not Japanese, and you will never be Japanese. Pray for a better reincarnation in your next life.
>>
>>38571403
>Racism in japan is blown out of proportion

t.Blonde haired white person

They like Euro's and white Americans but if your a shade darker than them or Chinese/Korean they treat you like walking trash.

Wouldn't recommend at all.
>>
>>38571402
Koreans aren't "other gooks." Japanese people are not gooks, that refers to Koreans. If Japanese people have animosity towards Koreans, it doesn't somehow mean they would have equal or greater amounts of animosity towards everyone else.
>>
>>38571403
>Racism in Japan is blown out of proportion
tourists bring money, but they really dont want foreigners to settle there
>>
File: 1490655442092.png (44KB, 883x837px) Image search: [Google]
1490655442092.png
44KB, 883x837px
>>38571426
THIS IS CORRECT
YOU UGRY WHITE MOTHERFUCKERS MUST REMAIN HOME IN PIGGU-RAND OR WE UNREASH MIGHTY DRAGONS AGAINST YOU PEOPRE
>>
>>38571316
What about 5'6 trash like me
I think all beta manlets like me should be turned into cocksleeves for chad
>>
>>38571438
It is commonly believed that all foreigners including whites are subjected to such horrendous racism that it makes pre-civil rights America look good in comparison. Yes, it's blown out of proportion.

>>38571452
There are a lot of foreigners living permanently in Japan.
>>
>>38571467
>should be turned into cocksleeves for chad
i disagree, such a thing is completely immoral
>>
>>38570701
Friendly reminder that Japan is currently in the middle of what has been named "The Lost Decades", a period of economic stagnation, recession and declining demographics. Japanese society hasn't recovered from when their economy collapsed in 1989-1990.

Also they have extremely strict immigration policies, if you're the kind of autist that would brows this board chances are they wouldn't let you in.
>>
>>38571468
>There are a lot of foreigners living permanently in Japan.
>a lot
Well can't argue with numbers I guess
>>
File: spooked1.png (374KB, 611x558px) Image search: [Google]
spooked1.png
374KB, 611x558px
>be weeb
>on my way to japan in plane
>land
>tfw look around and there's no pokemon running around
>tfw no one's powering up and having a battle
>go to hotel
>people giving me dirty looks
>the girls are more stuck up than the ones in the US
>The guys say shit in anime language
>tfw no subtitles
>walk to anime store
>tfw it's full of pleb tier anime like Dragon ball super and pokemon sun and moon
>go eat at restaurant, Mc Donalds
>the person in the back put wasabi in my Mc Bento Box alone
>go to hotel and look out window shitposting
don't fall for the japan meme unless you're well off financially,
>>
>>38571571
This is probably not true, as the Western media habitually lies about Japan. Even the thing with Japan's birth rates is only half-true, because it's presented as something that uniquely affects Japan and no other country on the planet, even though there are countries with lower birth rates (immigration also inflates statistics when those immigrants and their descendants are only technically part of the country).

>>38571594
Yes, there are indeed foreigners living in Japan. You don't get shot on sight by airport security if you don't look Japanese enough.
>>
If you speak and understand fluent Japanese you won't have a problem fitting in. Just follow their customs and you'll be okay.
>>
>>38570701
Lol, what makes u think u are welcome? They barely welcome aryans
>>
>>38571316
i was 5'4" and fat and lost my virginity to a willing female without any exchange of money u mad bro? XDDDD
>>
Going expat-mode can be extremely liberating, but it's probably best for you to research more countries and then try staying in one for a few months before deciding to move.

Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
>>
>>38571915
>Don't put all your eggs in one basket.
Unless you're going shopping. Carrying around six baskets is hard.
>>
File: when they see your dick.jpg (334KB, 2048x1511px) Image search: [Google]
when they see your dick.jpg
334KB, 2048x1511px
>>38570701
get cracking on genki, son
>>
File: nigdick.jpg (68KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
nigdick.jpg
68KB, 500x500px
>>38571453
lmao
>implying I'm salty about centuries-old colonialism
I don't blame your ancestors for anything, foreigner boy; it was the nature of the times. In fact, I respect them and their inventions. I blame (YOU) for trying to piss in our gene pool in the 21st century.
You need to go back.
>>
File: Amused Disappointment.png (491KB, 476x492px) Image search: [Google]
Amused Disappointment.png
491KB, 476x492px
>>38570883
>short
>fat
>spic
>s-stutter t-types because he thinks it's cute despite supposedly being a man
>spic
>fat
>not Japanese
>short
>spic

Nah you'll be Chad Chadinngton over there brah get on it.
>>
File: Special Relationships.jpg (273KB, 1136x676px) Image search: [Google]
Special Relationships.jpg
273KB, 1136x676px
>>38571440
>Koreans aren't Other Gooks

Actually they literally ARE Other Gooks, it's their particular sub-species' proper designation.
>>
>>38572088
Tell that to your chinese brothers who infest our cities with their monopolies that are impossible to beat because they use actual slavery
>>
>>38572262
"Other" in this case implies the Japanese are gooks. They are not. The proper slur is nip.
>>
>>38572280
Yeah I'm not a fan of them either. They're not my brothers.
Still doesn't excuse your fever for our peoples.
>>
>>38572376
They are your brothers in that you're both yellow skinned slant eyed manlets with a tiny dick
>>
>>38570701
Why do you all think that moving to Japan will fix all of your problems? I really don't understand this meme. If you were a piece of shit back home, moving to the place where they make your animes won't change shit. That's like one of the hikkup NEETs in Japan coming to America because they like old Western movies and assuming everyone here rides horses and wrangles cattle.

You're in for a rude awakening when you hit Japan. Hate to break it to you, but there are plenty normies over there too. Their robots are no different from American robots, they never go outside either.
>>
Went to Japan once on business. The women there are far lorn stuck-up and picky than western women, and i didn't even hit on them to know that.

The Japanese men I was working with treated me like I was a child, even though I was just as capable as them.

Japan doesn't like outsiders, point made.
>>
>>38572650
>Japan doesn't like outsiders, point made.
Epic meme.
>>
>>38570701
No
>moon rune language
>workaholic culture
>xenophobia and racism
>contrary to what /pol/ may say, no japanese women (or at least very few) will want to date a gaijin pigu
The best question is why would you want to go to japan? If you want a foreign place, europe would probably be way more comfy.
>>
>>38572744
>xenophobia and racism
Just like every other country.

>contrary to what /pol/ may say, no japanese women (or at least very few) will want to date a gaijin pigu
Except many of them have.
>>
> 5'7
No way, unless you are tall and handsome they won't pay any attention to a foreigner such as yourself.
>>
>>38572376
"White men have yellow fever" is a meme,far more Japanese girls have white fever then the opposite.
Same about black men and white women.white features are universally desirable,get over it.
>>
>>38572805
Dude, a spic going to japan looking for women is like a Pajeat going to America and expecting the women to fall head over heels for him. People overwhelmingly prefer to date people who are the same ethnicity as themselves.
>>
>>38572911
This has nothing to do with what I said.
>>
>>38571255
if you are wageslaving in the US what makes you think wageslaving in Japan is any better you'll just be doing the same shit you do here but just in japan, also have fun actually learning Japanese.
>>
>>38570701
I see the work to death workaholic culture often as a reason not to live in Japan, but what about a part-time job, or if you're independently wealthy? also, I've read that the Japanese are more lenient in terms of work hours on foreigners, since they are outsiders. also, plenty of people who don't "fit in" live in Japan, so if you really want to, go for it man.
>>
>>38571621
ok, expecting to see pokemon irl is just stupid. not knowing japanese before going is your own damn fault. you probably have to search a little bit harder to find more legit anime stores. OH NO WASABI IN MY MCDONALDS!? LIKE CMON IS THAT A LEGITIMATE COMPLAINT? you sound like you have an inner inability to enjoy life.
>>
>>38572886
>white features are universally desirable,get over it.
Why are white people so insecure and egotistical?
>>
>>38570701
what main dish is that it kind of looks like meatloaf
>>
File: Ikuchan Bento.jpg (141KB, 1242x700px) Image search: [Google]
Ikuchan Bento.jpg
141KB, 1242x700px
>>38575033
It's way more japanese than meatloaf.
>>
>>38570701
>should i move to japan guys
>im 5'7 spic
>will i fit in please help

Yeah you'll fit in fine just do it
>>
>>38572684
Why, it's true? Sure it gets way overblown, but if you a foreigner you're never going to be properly seen as one of them, even if you live there for like 20 years
>>
>>38570883
>I-i can always learn japanese, r-right anon?
Japanese is easier to speak than English for spics. It's more similar to Spanish phonetically. All the anons on /jp/ that speak it well are Mexicans, lol
>>
>>38570883
japs are super racist even to white people

don't do this to yourself anon
>>
>>38575014
>Why are white people so insecure and egotistical?
not all whites come to 4chan Anon
>>
>>38576012
they're on reddit which is even worse
>>
>>38576055
normal people dont go there either
I thought its pretty obvious
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.