[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Please just tell me which PC/laptop to buy r9k. /g/ is trolling

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (145KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
145KB, 633x758px
Please just tell me which PC/laptop to buy r9k. /g/ is trolling me. My budget is 900 neetbux.
>>
Buy a PC
>>
>>38570249
macbook air or ipad mini
>>
>>38570249
What's /g/ telling you to get?
>>
>>38570249
I'm guessing you want it totally pre-built?
>>
>>38570249
It's just big expensive legos you dumdum buy parts.
>>
>>38570249
Custom build a PC. Trust me,laptops are never better than a nice desktop. Also, you can get a really good one with 900 bux, I bought my shitty laptop for less and it still runs most of the games that are new.
>>
Yeah with 900 you can buy a really good PC, so just look around.
>>
>>38570947
>>38570249
OP, PLEASE. DO NOT BUY A PREBUILT PC.
Theres soo much shit you can do with a $900 budget. Do not get ripped off. Buy your own parts
>>
>>38570838
>>38571002
This

There's even places that build it for you from the parts for like 50 bucks, you can just copy the exact same parts from a prebuilt setup and send it to them and get it for much cheaper
>>
>>38570542
dude. never buy a fucking mac those are extremely overpriced
>>
>>38570249
If you're getting a laptop, don't cheap out and get either a Macbook or a VAIO.
If you're getting a desktop, just build your own. A stupid kid I know did it. If he can do it, you probably can as well.
>>
>>38570249
what purpose? if for gaming you're picking a bad time due to cryptocurrency miners buying out all of the GPUs
you can build one now and then buy a GPU when available at a sane price (no more than $20 over MSRP)
something like this should do - https://pcpartpicker.com/list/2DpFNN
>>
>>38571114
oh, i forgot to mention, if you do buy the parts now you won't be able to use it since the CPU has no integrated graphics card
>>
If you want to build your own PC, www.logicalincrements.com is pretty good ngl
>>
>>38570249
https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/

Just pick the best price/performance components within your price range, and build it yourself. Don't cheap out on the fucking PSU.
>>
>>38571146
>www.logicalincrements.com
a lot of their builds have flaws, like getting an X370 board and cooler for the $1k ryzen build and recommending i5's or i3's over a R5 or G4560 respectively
they need to fix their shit up asap
>>
>>38570249
a thinkpad. you can buy a freedom-respecting one for only a few hundred
>>
>>38571279
Also a ripoff. For that price you can easily build a mid tier gaming pc with far more power.

Good pre-built pc's have been a meme for years. You guys know nothing lol
>>
>>38571407
Let's see you build your own laptop then fucko. Classic Thinkpads are the bomb in terms of laptops.
>>
honestly, just buy a macbook. if you are overwhelmed by the amount of choices you have, just pick the macbook as it's the one constant that will never change

also, with the issue with win10 phoning home to microsoft about what you do and all the ads in the desktop, you might want to rethink getting a windows if you are storing and using it for questionable stuffs.

if you want to keep a private journal on your computer, windows is definitely not the way to go especially on how it phones home

i got a mac and i love it, it's simple enough and i really like the way it's designed but to each their own

inb4 shilling apple, 9999 rupees have been deposited in my account before i type this
>>
>>38570249
Originally build one faggot
>>
>>38572509
All the "phoning home" shit can be turned off, along with everything else.

Despite this, a used/refurb MacBook Pro can be a pretty good way to go if you just want an $800 4chan machine that won't let you down, especially if you manage to get an SSD in one.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.