[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How to get a gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: me_on_the_right.png (138KB, 242x251px) Image search: [Google]
me_on_the_right.png
138KB, 242x251px
Step 1: wait for one of your friends to nag you to come to a party
Step 2: shower, get a nice haircut, and wear clean clothes
Step 3: GO
Step 4: chat with random people until a girl approaches you
Step 5: talk and then fuck
Step 6: she may want more and then you have a gf

Don't be pic related, ascend robothood.
>>
>one of your friends

I'm going to need a Step 0.
>>
>>38570022
Step 0: ask the person in your peer group if he wants to hang out some time, eventually this person will become your friend
>>
this. what if you hate everybody you meet because they always try to be alpha man over you.

how to make frans nigga
>>
>>38570003
That's funny cause I never ever found a gf at a party.
>>
>>38570084
I don't have a peer group
>>
>>38570109
Step -1: get a job, join a church/mosque, go fishing, etc and talk to the people there
>>
>>38570128
how do I get a job? how do I get a hobby? how do I find religion?
>>
>>38570141
step -2: be a normie
>>
>>38570167
how do I become a normie, friend?
>>
>>38570141
pick one and i'll make a step for it
>>
>>38570225
I choose hobby
>>
>>38570003
>wait for one of your friends to nag you to come to a party
I don't have any real friends, nor do I have any desire to make friends. Social interaction isn't something I enjoy unless it's with someone that I'm very close to. Unfortunately I only have one online friend that I'm close to due to not having nor wanting more friends, so it's a catch 22.

That being said, I do want a gf. But I think it's fair to say that I have nearly impossible standards, and I'd only want someone who is devoted to me on an almost unhealthy level. Digging the hole even deeper, I'm NEET with communication issues on top of it.
>>
>>38570304
Which one? Give me something to work with anon
>>
>>38570128
>get a job

They're all autists like me at my job

>church/mosque

Atheist

>fishing

only old people do it here
>>
>>38571066
If they're all autists then it should be easy dipshit
>>
>>38570003
>Step 5: talk and then fuck
I'm getting caught up on this step, how do I go from talking to fucking them? Should I just grab their hand and lead them somewhere private, as actions speak louder than words?
>>
>>38571617
Yes that's exectly what you do
>>
>>38570003
how these steps would go for me
1: pay someone 100$ to pretend to be my friend
2: shower, get a nice haircut and dress like i'm going to a 80's disco after my IT job
3: mentaly fight myself for an hour if not more
4: have a mental brakdown in front of some radom people
5: some girl who has low self confidence and because of that reason likes (good looking) wreck's tries to help me out
6: talk, gentle kiss then snuggle
7: this plays in my head: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ly7625p29vA
>>
>>38571636
I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not, I feel like doing that to an inebriated girl would just land me a sexual assault charge the next morning.
>>
>>38573355
well then the normie life is not for you
>>
>>38573490
that's why we are here lad
>>
File: 1500506840770 (1).png (697KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1500506840770 (1).png
697KB, 1080x1080px
>>38570003
>Tfw had an opportunity to go to a party last night
>Didn't go because I would rather cook dinner and drink booze instead of driving over there and being awkward the whole time

It was worth it imo
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.