[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are you guys ready to party?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 5

File: 1729luy.jpg (87KB, 600x749px) Image search: [Google]
1729luy.jpg
87KB, 600x749px
Are you guys ready to party?
>>
File: 1496694280823.jpg (192KB, 790x700px) Image search: [Google]
1496694280823.jpg
192KB, 790x700px
>>38569341
I don't go to parties often but when i do i just go sit somewhere and get drunk
>>
I wish parties were just sitting on a table and drinking until people pass out.
I can't stand the typical clichee party.
>>
>>38569341
Damn, i wish someone would invite me to the houseparty.
>>
>mfw done several drugs and been black out drunk
>never been to a party in my life
>>
>party

Making a big thing about it is kinda where this fucks up. Shit like that just oughta come naturally, partially because "rules" in a party are meant to be broken, partially because these planned events where you don't know many people make an uncomfortable atmosphere.My ideal gathering is just "We having a kickback at my pad, drop ten minimum for drinks and other shit".
>>
>>38569405
That's called a kickback. My friends have one every few weekends. We turn on music, sit in the backyard and drink until we can't move.
>>
that sign makes me hyperventilate desu
>>
What does this cock block thing mean? You shouldn't have sex on this party or shouldn't interrupt others when the try to have sex? Or what does this even mean I am fucking sick of this normie slang language, holy shit.
>>
>>38569405
That's how it usually ends up at real parties

Don't believe that house parties are like the depictions on TV. What really happens at parties is the guys are either sitting around smoking weed and drinking beer and talking or they are desperately trying to get sex with a woman who is not interested. Women go to the parties dressed nicely or whorish and then pretend to be attracted to men while dancing around and taking pictures to share with girls that couldn't make it to the party. At the end of the night, some girl accidentally has sex with a guy, then claims she was raped, while everyone else goes home and pretends that they had a good time.
>>
>>38569728
>no cockblocking
It's a rule in a variant of Willy Wars
>>
>>38569680
Now that I think of it, what exactly do you think a kickback is? There is some overlap, what do you think makes it differ from a party?
>>
>>38569341
This is something a bunch of newly minted 21s would make shortly before doing three shots and making a big mess.
It's funny to me.
I don't even drink anymore and I'd still end up being the one fetching the buckets.
>>
>>38569405
Ah the good old slavic way, patrician tastes amigo
>>
I think OP wanted to enrage people at the stupidity of these "rules" but the bait went over most people's heads
>>
>>38569753
Yeah that's exactly what I mean tho. All this pretending and dancing and whatnot is what I don't like. Why not say it's just for the purpose of drinking in the first place?

>>38569680
>>38569868
>tfw no friends that are into that kinda stuff
>>
File: imgur_reaction.gif (2MB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
imgur_reaction.gif
2MB, 200x150px
>>38569753
I've never even been to a party and I just know this is accurate
>>
>>38569728
>Doesn't know what cock blocking is
you are and always will be a pathetic fucking virgin, jesus christ. you may as well end it now desu
>>
>>38569341
>cringy party rules
1) don't invite dramafags
2) don't let cops in
3) baka
4) baka
5) baka
6) no cameras after the first beer
7) goes without saying (although "cheers" should be enough)
8) fuck you telling me what I should do
>>
>>38569728
Basically preventing someone else from getting laid. Like if a guy is trying to score, don't distract him or worse pull the girl away
>>
>>38570094
>Why not say it's just for the purpose of drinking in the first place?
Normalfags will never admit they're alcoholics like that.
>>
>>38570411
Fucking cockblockers I hate them
>>
>tfw you're your own cockblocker
>>
>>38569341
I wonder what it would be like to go to a party. I don't think I would have much fun at first but my anxiety drops a lot when I drink so maybe I would loosen up. Then again maybe I would go overboard and embarrass myself. Oh well, it's irrelevant either way, not going to happen.
>>
I used to party all the time up until like a year or two ago, some time after high school ended. If you're not a somewhat sociable person, It's not for you. I will say however, my experience with parties has been fun. One of my friends would always have parties at his lake house, even after he moved into a new place and still had the key. The lake house was also close enough to another good friend's (at the time) house, where I'd go and pregame first, Last party at that house was stopped by cops, and we all had to run into the woods. Good times, good times.

It's disappointing that I will never have that much fun in my life again

/blog
>>
>>38569341
i bet girls who do this call rape charges eventually. this is like their playbook
>>
>rule 5 says to give up after only 6 shots
>rule 8 says to go hard or go home
Hmmmmmmm
>>
>>38569753
My experiences with parties were similar.

>everyone is essentially hanging out like normal
>slightly more people so now everyone is shouting over each other
>everyone gets drunk
Depending on the party, after the women get too drunk it's basically over. They're a real fucking hassle to keep under control, and they always want to start stupid shit with everyone. They're loud, selfish and annoying, and usually someone pukes somewhere.

Then everyone goes home and the next day they talk about how much fun it was.
>>
>>38569780
Have you ever been to a real house party? At parties, the girls are twerking, people are dancing and jumping around, singing along to the music, the men are running around trying to get laid, it's a lot more energetic and loud. A kickback is just a bunch of friends sitting around, drinking.
>>
>>38569405
That's usually what I do. We'll just watch a movie, talk and eat until people are on the floor.
>>
>tfw i've never been to a party
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.