[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What actual problems does a girl in western society face today?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_7825.jpg (98KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7825.jpg
98KB, 800x800px
What actual problems does a girl in western society face today?
>>
Clingy, creepy men who think it's their birth right to have a more attractive partner
So most of this board
>>
>>38569270
Guys won't pay their meals.
>>
>>38569389

Is that like betas that won't wife up sluts when they're 35?
>>
>Not getting enough likes
>A creeper liking a status or liking a picture
>Guys not paying for her shit
>Chad not asking her out
>A creeper asking her out
>>
>>38569270
Being 2 pretty so the other girls are jealous.
>>
I've faced abusive parents, childhood obesity, ugliness, debilitating depression, anxiety, an eating disorder and poverty. So, enough to ruin my life 3 times over.
>>
>>38569458
Well no because the sluts don't want them right?
And clearly neither of us want to talk to stacy.

Somethings not quite right here.
>>
not getting taken seriously
>>
>>38569270
Finding love. Society has taught her that the way to find love is to suck dicks until you find the right one. She's taught to have fun while she's young. She doesn't realize that the guys running a train on her don't respect her and the men she would actually love to be with don't want to be with the neighborhood hoe so she has to settle down with some supplicating beta who is just happy to have her.
>>
getting beheaded/raped by niggers/muslims
>>
>>38569389
>who think it's their birth right to have a more attractive partner

The sheer irony of a woman saying this.
>>
>>38569538
>not getting taken seriously
my #1 GOAT favorite girl complaint.
holy fucking shit it's hilarious
what a retarded thing to be assblasted about.
god damn, roasties, sort yourselves out.
>>
>>38569389
oh no!
shame western society has law enforcement!
woe is hoe!
>>
>>38569270
People give them too many stepping stools and free passes growing up and don't develop correctly when those free passes are taken away
>>
They are pretty useless when they aren't attractive.
>>
>>38570253
By this reasoning are men overdeveloped and cripplingly independent??
Have we cracked the anime and videogame epidemic?
>>
>>38569270
Riding cock carousel too long, not snatching some betabux slave before hitting wall.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.