[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are there no interesting girls

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: tsuyu asui.jpg (53KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
tsuyu asui.jpg
53KB, 480x480px
Why do girls come in all of like 4 personalities, each of which are super conformist with society

They never have unique eccentricities- any "quirkiness" they have always feeds into a self image to show society

I wish it were common for there to be girls who are so weird that they actually can't manage social expectations and kind of just roll with being weird by embracing humour.

Unique personalities in girls is so god damn uncommon
>>
>>38569169
What are the four personalities?
>>
>>38569169
I meet them all the time but it's because I have Aspergers and Borderline Personality Disorder/Histrionics in all form disgust me at an instinctual level so I gravitate towards very decent people.

Thanks genetics!
>>
>>38569169
another fembots don't exist thread
you aint that speeshul yourself famn
>>
>>38569169

Because you haven't actually talked to them you fucking nerd

Everyone comes across as normal until you get to know them
>>
>>38570176
>super religious
>bdsm/sex freak
>"nerdy" girl (aka she reads harry potter, watches game of thrones, and uses tumblr even though she's in her mid 20's)
>typical dumb roastie/stacie bitch
any other type of girl is just a subtype of one of these 5
>>
>>38569169
>They never have unique eccentricities- any "quirkiness"
Wrong
But that doesn't mean they can't be bitches and hurt your feelings
>>
>>38569169
A lot of millenial girls are just useless. They don't know how to do anything, they cant even cook themselves dinner.
>>
>>38570210
>tfw have all of the same mental illnesses and still haven't meant any girls that aren't fucking normies
>>
>>38570266
Fuck. You're absolutely right about these.
>>
>>38569169
how weird does one have to be to be considered eccentric? Do you maybe have higher standards for women than men subconciously because you want to fuck them?
>>
>>38569169
This is me. I am incredibly bland. I had more hobbies before I started working and now I have no motivation or interest in doing anything in my free time. It makes it hard to talk to people because I never have interetesting things to say. How do I fix this?
>>
>>38569169
>IF YOU THINK ISIS IS BAD, WHY DONT YOU KILL WHITE PEOPLE

See what you've done, OP. constantly shitposting with that anime girl means that everyone associates it with your shitty political views. hope you're happy
>>
>>38570368
In my opinion weird is like having the desire to cut your limbs off so a person cosplaying as Sonic can eat them while your bleeding out in pain.

In other people's opinions, weird is liking anime.

It's sort of a relative thing.
>>
>>38570266
This is most people desu. The average guy isn't much better.
>>
>>38570399
that's because guys can just be separated into alpha and beta and you'll pretty much find that, regardless of interests, they all have the same core personality type depending on which group they fall into
>>
>>38570398
It's very out of character for sonic to eat an arm imo. If you're gonna larp do it right *shakes my head*
>>
>>38570448
Maybe it's an original character that looks exactly like Sonic but with blue arms
>>
>>38569169
there are but they are usually successful and not in the area to speak with someone like you.
They are smart AND women, that is the ultimate combo.

Or they are ugly or otherwise fucked in the head and close themselves indoors
>>
>>38570843
This pretty much.
Life hits hard and it hurts
>>
>>38570266
>any other type of girl is just a subtype of one of these 5

But you listed 4.
>>
File: 1498140350294.jpg (36KB, 156x205px) Image search: [Google]
1498140350294.jpg
36KB, 156x205px
>>38570266
>men "love women for their personalities" and can fall in love with someone this vapid
lmaoing at 3Dfags
>>
>>38570266
Femanons which of these 4 types are you?
>>
>>38570266
I had a "nerdy" sex freak gf. She was great and also an actual crazy person

Glad it's over, miss the constant sex.
>>
>>38570266
Most people are like this tho.for men maybe add
5)failed chad therefore bitter and semi deep due to extended introspection and loneliness
Unique and interesting people are super rare.
>>
All men are either chads, stupid betas that mistakenly think they are chads, or socially crippled "geniuses" that secretly wish they were chad. The third type often play up their "intelligence" and social awkwardness out of the desire for an identity and to explain away the fact that society doesn't accept them.

Men are no different.
>>
>>38570382
IMO the fact that you are on 4chan makes you less of a normie than most women
>>
File: images (6).jpg (7KB, 238x212px) Image search: [Google]
images (6).jpg
7KB, 238x212px
>>38573090
They are all roasties ofcourse
>>
>>38570368
Weird as far as in functionally weird

Literally anyone and everyone can act weird. They can hold a job, make friends, have a social profile, have a place they live, eat food.

But functionally speaking it's weird to run your own website that generates money, automate your work, invent stuff, make art that isn't fucking cutesy drawings/ trinkets/ useless shit or some sort of "slightly fucked up" drawings of humans being deconstructed.

They never do anything functionally new or interesting.

Most guys are uninteresting dispensible personalities, but the only interesting people who seem to do anything seem to be guys.

Like, try to think of a girl so cool that you'd make them your role model.
>>
>>38574259
Maggie Thatcher could be a role model
>>
I agree with Schopenhaur in that everything a woman does is to try and get attention/security/money from males, their personality is a construct on how they try to get it. A more accurate list in my opinion is something like;

>prostitutes: girls who openly use their body to get men. In modern society this has extended to stuff like camwhores, models, club rats etc
>"intellectuals": girls who pretend to be big fans of a male dominated hobby. Video games, music, sports, whatever. It tends to be lower status women who go this route because they need to infiltrate circles that are majority men, they can't handle competition.
>"traditional": girls who pretend to be religious, right wing, traditional and conform to the male ideal of female beauty to look attractive and get attention from men.
>"career": girls who basically try to go their own way without men and be independent. SJWs and heavily into feminism, always complaining about muh wage gap, deeply unhappy people.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.