[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

League of Legends thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: tUDvx3j.png (682KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
tUDvx3j.png
682KB, 1280x720px
This season is so easy. Gold here we come.
>>
you have 500 games in silver 5 with an average of 9 deaths and a 46% WR quit the game and KYS. NA > EU btw
>>
>>38569705
Jesus Christ does he really? That's actually pathetic. I can do unranked to diamond in 250 games or less.
>>
Anyone else /ARAM/ only here?
>>
>>38568973
>playing anything but aram and fun modes post s3
wew lad
>>
>>38570360
>playing post season 3
wew lad

Season 1 was ok, seasons 2 and 3 were the golden age, season 4 was ok and season 5 was where it all went downhill.
>>
>>38570403
/thead
the game used to be so good with an acceptable community now its just cancer everywhere
>>
I used to be platinum but I lost motivation to play, I think I could get to diamond if I wasn't playing with 100 ping and getting about 30 fps in lane and 10 fps in team fights.
>>
I've never played LoL but judging by most games rankings gold is laughably easy. Like, if you have two hands and only a little brain damage you should rank above gold by default, without having to try. Especially since LoL is for casual gamers.

Just playing for fun should get you into platinum / diamond or whatever your game's #2 rank is, if you actually try you should be able to get into the #1 rank. Most people that play these games are trash and it's not hard to stand at the top.
>>
>>38570403
>Season 1 was ok, seasons 2 and 3 were the golden age, season 4 was ok and season 5 was where it all went downhill.
I would say seson 3 was the beginning of the end. That's when the new champions started to become turbocancer like riven, yasuo and fizz, and where the power creep started to get real fucking obvious. Now the games just a mess. Jungle gets reworked every 3 weeks, characters get broken, gutted and rebroken every patch, the new champions are retarded, the ranked system makes no goddamn sense, and riot bans you for saying gg ez but not for leaving or intentional feeding.
>>
>>38570509
you'd think this would be the case but something like 50% of the playerbase are below gold
>>
File: OrwIHNq.jpg (29KB, 320x417px) Image search: [Google]
OrwIHNq.jpg
29KB, 320x417px
>>38569705
>>38569775

This is my 3rd account, I played since Aatrox release.
>>
File: Qs0uVoqPqJ4.jpg (19KB, 526x526px) Image search: [Google]
Qs0uVoqPqJ4.jpg
19KB, 526x526px
>this godawful artstyle
No, thanks, l`ll stick to superior dota clones
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.