[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Virgins and Wizards are lucky.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 24

>Everytime you orgasm (masturbate or by real sex) - you age faster and inch that much closer to death. You will bald faster, you will lose your memory faster, you will get wrinkles faster and you will die faster.
-The semen is made by the best properties by the body. Its formulated after weeks of best blood and nutrients from your body and its only purpose by nature is to fertilize eggs to give new life. Not to be spilled on ground or in condoms.

>Recreational sex and masturbation is what is destroying society today. It always, all the time, will lead to degeneracy, depravity and decadency.

>When you don't masturbate or have sex, and instead put your mind in more productive activities, the body adapts and reabsorbs the semen, breaks it down and uses the nutrients to nourish and rebuild the body to be stronger. It does the same thing when semen is deposited in a vagina and is absorbed by it. Even modern science admits when semen is absorbed by a women's vagina, it leads to greater hapiness and vitality. But the jews won't tell you it does the same thing to men when unused semen is absorbed back into the body.

>Ancient Hindus and Buddhists figured this out long ago. Hindus developed practice called Brahmacharya and invented Yoga for the sole purpose to sublimate sexual energies to more productive uses (Read: The Upanishads). So did Buddha, who warned all forms of sexuality will lead to downfall and to stay as far away as you can from it.
>>
File: Brahmacharya.png (249KB, 709x410px) Image search: [Google]
Brahmacharya.png
249KB, 709x410px
What's that? Your mind is addicted to fapping and you can't control the urges to look at beautiful women? The women you see, everywhere, are nothing more than rotting bodies with poop and mucus inside them. Smell their breath first thing in the morning. Their skin who you lust after night and day will in a few decades will be eaten by worms as she rots in a graveyard. Don't fall victims to their striking looks which is just superificial meme'd reality. Go beyond the skin, take all of reality into consideration, not just the pretty face. Don't fall for the meme of material existence. The pleasures of which are all temporary and never ending - escape the urges. That's true freedom.
>>
File: GSGSE.jpg (80KB, 900x948px) Image search: [Google]
GSGSE.jpg
80KB, 900x948px
RARARARARARARAR
>>
>b-but muh cancer, and recent study shows masturbating increases life span

All bullshit studies. People like Newton, Tesla and Kant swore by celibacy and said its what enabled them to achieve what they did. Don't fall for the jewish trickery and confirmation bias science meant to lead normies towards their own doom. They get their children's dicks cut so they won't be as seduced by pleasures.

I feel like incels of specially should consider the fact that they are very lucky and go the monk-mode no-fap lifestyle. If you put your time and energy to productive uses (learning science, math, coding, or working etc) you will EASILY outpace your peers, the so-called normies and chad thundersocks, simply because you will have more energy and time to focus on that task at hand. When they'll be 50, fat and depressed due to life's pressures, you'll be free and well on your way to having contributed more to humanity than they ever would.

Don't fall for the meme of existence. Don't fall for sensory pleasures.
>>
if you don't masturbate it just spits it out during the night lmao
>>
>>38568593
...Correct!

I think you finally nailed it this time, /r9k/!
>>
Where is this info from? Do you have some evidence?

I don't care what Hindu texts say.
>>
>>38568622
>I don't have any real facts, all contradictions are a Jewish conspiracy
anon I
>>
>>38568615
Well said, origidoggo
>>
File: 1499374177289.gif (152KB, 500x516px) Image search: [Google]
1499374177289.gif
152KB, 500x516px
>>38568593
>invented Yoga for the sole purpose to sublimate sexual energies to more productive uses
Stopping you right there shitposter-kun, you're hippy dippy california shit is only a small part of yoga which is in reality more a school of thought that pervades the entirety of indian culture and religious/spiritual beliefs and large part of it actually focuses on how you should not deny yourself sexual release, masturbation is considered a perfectly healthy practice. Brahmacharya has a variety of meanings, none of which promote lifelong celibacy or denying yourself release, again it's simply a school of thought this time set to teach morals and celibacy is only for students who should dedicate themselves to study and the unmarried who should avoid an adulterous lifestyle and focus on a single mate.
>>
File: Fecundity vs Lifespan.png (27KB, 705x465px) Image search: [Google]
Fecundity vs Lifespan.png
27KB, 705x465px
>>38568647

Yep, I have some studies which show orgasms lead to faster aging. Pic related is a good one I was able to find. A link between fecundity (reproduction) and lifespan suggests there's a cost to reproduction in microorganisms. tl;dr - those who did not take part in reproductive activities lived longer.

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0092867405001005

There's more like this. Probably publish it all in a blog later. I'll post what I've found so far.
>>
Inverse relationship between lifespan and reproduction in Rotifers.

http://people.oregonstate.edu/~kingc/pdf/evolution1977.pdf
>>
File: time to fap.gif (655KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
time to fap.gif
655KB, 500x281px
>>38568593
>Everytime you orgasm
>inch that much closer to death
>>
File: Brahmacharya 2.png (237KB, 992x389px) Image search: [Google]
Brahmacharya 2.png
237KB, 992x389px
>>38568816
>Stopping you right there shitposter-kun, you're hippy dippy california shit is only a small part of yoga which is in reality more a school of thought that pervades the entirety of indian culture and religious/spiritual beliefs and large part of it actually focuses on how you should not deny yourself sexual release, masturbation is considered a perfectly healthy practice.

Yeah that's a Western revisionist take on yoga. Yoga was originally developed by celibates called yogis to sublimate their urges away from sexuality.

Read pic related. Free here:
http://www.dlshq.org/download/brahmacharya.pdf
>>
why dont you just eat your cum after you fap
>>
>>38568946
>>38569004

Same relationship found in worms.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sex-can-make-you-age-quicker-1096154.html

Normy publication, which they end by saying the same relationship is not found in Humans, but that's where they are wrong.
>>
File: Castrated vs Life.png (14KB, 575x336px) Image search: [Google]
Castrated vs Life.png
14KB, 575x336px
>>38569130

Castrated males in a mental hospital outlived their peers by decades. In fact the younger the person was castrated, the longer he lived.

http://geronj.oxfordjournals.org/content/24/4/395.short
>>
>>38569168

Same effects were noted in Korean Eunuchs.

http://www.npr.org/sections/health-shots/2012/09/25/161746488/korean-eunuchs-lived-long-and-prospered

Castrated males who were bald grew their hair back.

https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article-abstract/20/10/1309/2719329/EFFECT-OF-CASTRATION-IN-ADOLESCENT-AND-YOUNG-ADULT?redirectedFrom=fulltext

Answer of course isn't castration, but living like one by sublimating sexual urges to productivity. Napolean Hill talked about it in "Think And Get Rich". But really, Brahmachrya talks about this more in depth than any other subject I've found so far.
>>
File: 144099106156.jpg (28KB, 313x481px) Image search: [Google]
144099106156.jpg
28KB, 313x481px
So i think i been fapping to death without noticing.

I'm in good way then.
>>
>>38569085
No your dumbass is the revisionist here nothing in the overarching school of yoga specifically forbids masturbation it's acknowledged that pent up sexual frustrations will lead to undesirable actions and that masturbating can be used as a form of healing for your spiritual side as long as you don't do it for negative reasons. Also nothing in hindu culture promotes completes celibacy as the only path to enlightenment, this is once again some revisionist hippy shit about letting go of everything, hinduism in it's simplest form simply asks that you acknowledge that you are on earth because you are not one with god and that if you want to break the cycle you need to simply accept that and push towards accepting the wisdom of god. The diversity of indian culture means there is no one answer to how to do this. And masturbation aside, prior to british invasion and the attempt to distill the culture to an understandable point for outsiders it was a rather sex positive and a sexual union between a couple was considered an enlightening experience as the souls became intertwined it was only considered negative if the individuals failed to use it as a spiritual experience and simply did it out of lust which was often interpreted as outside of marriage/adultery.
>>
File: 38d.jpg (155KB, 400x505px) Image search: [Google]
38d.jpg
155KB, 400x505px
>>38569424

>Upanishads - a 5000 year old Bible of Hinduism that lead to the Bhagavad Gita - basically has all major God idols of Hinduism swearing by Brahmacharya and preserving semen.

>nu uh you're revisionist.
>>
>>38569168
>>38569307
This isn't evidence for the magical power of semen; castrated men have better health outcomes because their production of androgens goes to shit. You can't replicate that by not masturbating if you have working genitals.

>>38569004
This is a bizarre argument as well. It's much more reasonable to assume having offspring shortens your lifespan because it's stressful and you need to divert resources to them, instead of fixating on orgasms, of which an insignificant number are required to produce offspring anyway.

OP, I get it. This world is ugly and dirty and tending to our lumbering bodies that we have to feed, put to bed, take to the bathroom can be a chore. You want to cleanse yourself. I understand that. But your need for purity is a mental quirk and your reasoning is transparently post-hoc. You won't listen of course, so go explore your no-fun-allowed Mahayana impulses and have a nice life.
>>
>>38569577
>You can't replicate that by not masturbating if you have working genitals.

You absolutely can. Buddhist monks and Yogis do it all the time. If you want a western take, read Napolean Hill or Kant.
>>
>>38569623
I'm on board with the idea that you can sublimate sexual energy to do other things.

However, this is a complete non sequitur re: eunuch health outcomes.
>>
>>38569652

I don't believe so. The effects of castration can be emulated via sublimation. The whole fapping makes you bald are just old wives tales, there's always been truth to it.

Here's jew science talking about what happens when roasties when they absorb cum.
https://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/all-about-sex/201101/attention-ladies-semen-is-antidepressant

This is basically exactly what the vedics say happens when a man does not waste semen and is absorbed back into the male body.
>>
File: pOu9ey4_d.jpg (21KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
pOu9ey4_d.jpg
21KB, 625x626px
>>38568593
As if a person on this board was Anti-Masturbation obvious Bait...
>>
>>38569529
>Bible of Hinduism
No you fuck hinduism does not have "bibles" you are applying a western understanding to something completely different to it. The value and interpretations of the vedas vary greatly, some choose to ignore them completely as they look to other sources, hinduism prior to colonialism was not a true religion it was a collection of philosophies and that relied on simply observing the flow of the universe and attempting to become one with it no one carried around a copy of the vedas as they would a bible, hinduism was just something you lived, everything is divine to simply experience the universe and acknowledge god was enough. The vedas and other writings were not considered overly important until the british demanded to see the hindu bible and were give various writing because they had no concept of bibles. And like I've already told you brahmacharya has nothing to do with preserving semen, it is a roadmap for life the most common interpretation of which is, child, student, teacher, elder. During the student phase celibacy is promoted as you're supposed to study and you lack the experience to have sex as a spiritual enlightenment. This is just one interpretation of brahmacharya though as others simply outlined it as avoiding lustful and premarital sex and only focusing on a single partner in order to reach that enlightenment. Further the gods themselves acknowledged that sex was one of the four purposes for life, to deny yourself it was to deny a piece of the divine.
>>
>>38569424
hold on. they want to become one with god and not perpetuate the cycle but they promote sex? i can understand beating the fuck outta your dick but don't they stay virgins for obvious reasons?
>>
File: skelhell.png (50KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
skelhell.png
50KB, 396x388px
>>38569374
>learns you can die faster by fapping
>faps twice as much
>>
>>38568593
They are lucky because the enhanced metaphysics allow then to draw into their reality preferable events as well.

The only way to revert this is to consume very exotic nutrients which I won't share here and bath in your own urine.
>>
File: Gautama on Masturbation.png (23KB, 1685x90px) Image search: [Google]
Gautama on Masturbation.png
23KB, 1685x90px
>>38569793

Whatever this fucked up interpreation of Brahmacharya you're talking about, is Western revisionism. Period.

Gautama (aka Buddha) was a vedic hindu before he took to intense meditation and reached enlightenment. This is what he says about masturbation.

Gandhi was another follower of Brahmacharya. He interpreted Brahmachrya as preservation of semen for the purpose of leading a better life. So you can take you tantra sex enlightenment revisionist bullshit elsewhere. The West was the worst thing to happen to interpretation of Brahmacharya. Take your depravity elsewhere.
>>
>>38569935
it's less about being virgins, don't get me wrong they are all virgins but more about being a thinker. they often contemplate the aspects of life and human nature (and are appalled by it) and become edglords.

normies think it's cool to contemplate existential shit instead of looking at their own ways.
>>
>>38570043
Shut the fuck up bitch, I didn't ask for that word salad. Don't ever respond to me ever again.
>>
>>38569977
i'm still just as smart after i beat my dick but i would prefer to not have the urge at all.
>>
File: explosion pepe2.jpg (190KB, 1000x963px) Image search: [Google]
explosion pepe2.jpg
190KB, 1000x963px
>>38570130
>don't ever respond to me again

ok.
>>
File: Nofappers.png (33KB, 846x262px) Image search: [Google]
Nofappers.png
33KB, 846x262px
>>38570131

>he thinks there's no cost to reproduction

Enjoy your short term memory loss, weak strength and short life.
>>
>>38568627
It's not the same thing. By masterbating you are actively trying to achieve orgasm and by doing so you are fucking up your reward system and are more prone to depression. Nocturnal emissions happen involuntarily and is your body''s way of getting rid of excess semen. It's completely healthy while masturbation isn't.
>>
>>38569899
I'm tired and don't have my books/notes in front of me so this may be a slightly half assed explanation Like many "religions" hinduism is full of contradictions and things that have to be taken on faith, even more so because there was no central texts for it prior to the british pushing the vedas. Sex is often considered one of the central aims of life as it is a part of being a house holder, the roles of sex varied over time though in some times it was considered only between husband and wife(s) and in others it was considered fine for a man to have sex with any consenting female. Sex and the inevitable birth is considered positive due to the fact that the soul isn't just considered to be one and done, it morphs goes through phases, nothing is every destroyed it merely changes, each phase adds to experience that will eventually lead to true enlightenment, therefor having children is necessary because it gives a soul another chance to reach enlightenment. You are having children now but someday you will be someones child again.
>>
File: 1485817867777.jpg (72KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1485817867777.jpg
72KB, 500x500px
>>38568593
>>38568603
>>38568622
Source: thine ass
>>
But what if I eat my own semen?
>>
>>38570230
>women really DO take away your mana

anecdotally speaking i wean't a year without it and it has taken nothing from me other than my time.
>>
File: 1491363651106.jpg (59KB, 500x409px) Image search: [Google]
1491363651106.jpg
59KB, 500x409px
>>38570255
>reincarnation

lost me there, pal
>>
File: txdcrftvgybhu.jpg (52KB, 484x519px) Image search: [Google]
txdcrftvgybhu.jpg
52KB, 484x519px
>>38570305
according to some people here you'll will become, sharper and more enlightened so eat it before the roasties do.
>>
>>38568593
If you don't jizz your spem dies and gets eaten by microorganisms anyway. That's why you're always producing sperm,because it's always being replaced.
>>
>>38570369
Nigger I was giving an explanation on why they find sex good
>>
>>38570305

Its not the same thing.

Contemporary jew science is happy to admit semen when absorbed by the vagina leads to a stronger, happier female. Apply the same to male body when it is not used and is absorbed back.
>>
>>38568593
>Virgins and Wizards are lucky

As a repulsive wizard, I'll admit that this is a lovely fantasy. Wouldn't it be nice if, cheated by Mother Nature, relegated to the world of the undesirable, She would have the mercy to compensate you? Deprived of the kinds of beauty most take for granted, you find yourself privy to esoteric ones? Maybe Earth won't have you, but what does it matter when Heaven opens its gates to welcome you home?

It's a fairy tale with precedence. As already mentioned, we have the yogis who dwell in the wilderness, blissfully distant from the cities of men. The gods themselves fear the spiritual heat of these saints and will send Apsaras hoping to tempt them, lest our sadhu become powerful enough to drag the gods from the Heaven and supplant them.

Sadly, this dream is just as empty as any other. The Shaktas don't suffer their austerities in the forest but in the ghats. Their nostrils aren't filled with the perfume of wild flowers but the stink of burning flesh. Nature won't have them, nor will Mankind, and so they find themselves among the only ones who will: the Dead. The unloved and unwanted creature doesn't hum the music of the spheres while he glows with the heat of the sexual fire he retains, but screams while it consumes him from inside out. Fortunately, alone in the desolation of the burning grounds, his cries are never heard, swallowed up by the howls of the carrion beasts that dwell in the dark alongside him.

Prodigies like Tesla are not brilliant by virtue of their virginity; Tesla was a handsome man whom women pined for. The inventor wasn't unlovable, it was merely that he cherished his rarefied world ideas more than he could ever adore another person.

Yes, there are eunuchs for the Kingdom of Heaven, those who forsake the realm of men for that of angels. Don't confuse them for the things that are so revolting that they are exiled from the worlds of both.

There are eunuchs for the Kingdom of Hell as well.
>>
>>38570421
ok, Anonism here. i find it bad because of STDs and pregnancy, stds because of the damage it does to your health and pregnancy because perpetuating life perpetuates pain. Normies fail to see this because they are either animals or they have never experienced true sustained anguish. also, lust in general can bring about one's downfall and ruin lives. The urge to splurge is still there so masturbation is ok until you can grab it by the forelock and sever it entirely via chemical castration. all supposed health problems with fapping seem to vary from person to person.
>>
just give me a straight forward answer. should I or should I not fap? I swear I do it everytime I wake up in the morning because I wake up with a raging boner
>>
>>38570574
Try nofap for 30 days. See what happens. If you want to then stop after 30 days.

Fucking simple, anon
>>
>>38568603
>i'm gonna call women gross words so i can feel better about being an ugly beta reject
pathetic
>>
>>38570574

Don't you fucking idiot. Only purpose of semen is to fertilize the egg. If you're not reproducing inside a real fucking girl - you're wasting yourself on nothing.
>>
File: Carl the cuck.png (205KB, 316x511px) Image search: [Google]
Carl the cuck.png
205KB, 316x511px
>>38570559
A FUCKING TRIPFAG!!!!!

but what do you mean by enuchs for the kingdom of hell?
>>
>>38570631
what the fuck do I do when I feel horny then?
>>
I like this thread, I'm going to try and fap less and practice piano more often.
>>
File: DSC_0005[1].jpg (358KB, 1289x1960px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0005[1].jpg
358KB, 1289x1960px
>>38570621

>whiteknight autist doesn't realize girls can use the same analogy to control their urges when they see chads

Low iq probably resulting from lifelong case of fapping
>>
>>38570728
psh, hey kid. why not nopoop while your at it.

3 weeks in and i've gotten lots of compliments on my stern posture and intense energy. this makes talking to women much easier as i am more distracted by the prostate stimulation from the fecal matter rather than anxiety. I can feel extra nutriance from the shit swirling into my tissues and nourishing my bowels rather than wasting the rich brown fiber.

beware of brown dreams though. but they can be avoided by watching what you eat.
>>
File: DSC_0006[1].jpg (2MB, 2160x3840px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0006[1].jpg
2MB, 2160x3840px
>>38570684

Give in, clearly.
>>
>>38570846
i "wast myself" in mockery of roasties and their wicked behavior
>>
>>38570829
I'd rather not. I'm a skeleton, and I've basically been doing that for most of my life, and It hasn't helped me when I did it.
Plus I really don't like brown dreams, I had one recently and it was fucking awful.
>>
>>38570559
based king
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.