[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any other 4channers here like to lick and worship girl's asses?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 309891_10 (1).jpg (12KB, 180x240px) Image search: [Google]
309891_10 (1).jpg
12KB, 180x240px
Any other 4channers here like to lick and worship girl's asses?
>>
>>38568045
No you are the only 4channer like that. Congrats OP.

No need to make this thread again. You got your answer.
>>
I will only worship female NEET ass
>>
I like having boys like my ass, it makes me feel powerful when they tongue my poophole
>>
Is that ChristianXXX?
>>
>>38568045
Yes, girl butts are pretty much what I live for. A big fantasy of mine is making bets with girls where if I win, they give me a blowjob, and if they win, I give them a rimjob. Have yet to do this though. I tried doing this with a girl from my school on election night over Facebook, but she thought I took the election too seriously. She didn't know that was just my untreated hypomania, and that's just the typical emotional intensity for any random thing when I'm not on meds.

I didn't even vote, lel. She blocked me later, which was totally unnecessary and made me sad. Want to choke her with the D so bad because of that one. Not hatefuck exactly because I don't hate her at all, just a little lighthearted revenge. Getting somebody you have some sort of tension with to submit to you is so fucking hot,
>>
Sure, nothing like eating my girls ass,just about anytime is good. Sweaty, dry, wet from the shower, just after she falls asleep, just before she wakes up, whenever. Especially when she rolls her eyes and just sort of goes along with it at first, then gets into it later on.
>>
>>38568372
Some girls don't really react when I eat their ass, so I won't spend as much time on it as their oussies where they all react because I'm an oral God (they always beg me to fuck them after I give them head, love that!).

I'd give any healthy girl around my age oral, I think. I love making girls cum.
>>
>>38568114
>I like having boys like my ass, it makes me feel powerful when they tongue my poophole
post pics of your ass so we can worship it, plz.
>>
last girl I was with didn't like it unless we took a shower first
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.