[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Early 21st century childhood

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

File: AttackWTC.jpg (207KB, 1040x724px) Image search: [Google]
AttackWTC.jpg
207KB, 1040x724px
Did you grow up in the early years of the 21st century? If so, how was your childhood?
>>
File: IMG_0540.jpg (68KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0540.jpg
68KB, 640x480px
>>38567781
Yep.
It was kinda boring, but a lot more comfy and less stressful. GameCube was my life since I grew up in the middle of nowhere, thus nothing else to do besides vidya and reading.
>>
Yeah, Al-Qaeda cancelled recess, and then when I got home, they cancelled Pokemon.
>>
>>38567781
my childhood was pretty terrible and the reason i ended up here

but that's cause i'm ugly and nothing to do with what the year was
>>
>another early 2000s thread
It's only 2017, it'll be the early years of the 21st century for another 400-something years, you tard.
>>
It was good for the most part up until 2007ish both for the reasons the site lists and for personal reasons. I just don't understand why those times are over and never coming back. I don't think I'll ever accept it.
>>
File: 1475904134642.jpg (7KB, 237x192px) Image search: [Google]
1475904134642.jpg
7KB, 237x192px
>>38568062
>400-something years
>>
File: Ktarian_game_graphics.jpg (272KB, 1436x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Ktarian_game_graphics.jpg
272KB, 1436x1080px
We're probably the last generation to be locked out of the house so that we had to stay out and play all day. We're also the last generation to know what it was like before we crossed the Rubicon and cell phones were ubiquitous. We can never go back to pre social media days.
>>
File: 1499388020343.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1499388020343.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>38568062
>it'll be the early years of the 21st century for another 400-something years
How long do you think a century is anon?
>>
>>38568116
>last generation who ever had to remember phone numbers
>last generation who remembers the world before facebook and social media
>last generation who used VHS tapes
>one of the first generations to grow up with the internet
woo?
>>
>>38568116
>>38568205
It's really sad like that.
>>
>>38568205
>last generation that had to manually turn their tv with twist knobs
>last generation that used CRTs
>last generation that lived before USB was common

The technology makes me feel old more than anything else
>>
my parents got me hooked on drugs and then used my addiction to get me to steal from the rest of my family and friends. burned a lot of bridges. i'm still trying to reprogram myself to be somewhat of a functioning adult. asking for any semblance of normality would be asking too much for someone in my situation.
>>
>>38568116
I pity those that come after us.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.