[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

male to fem

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

Robot, what would you do if you turned into a female version of yourself;nothing different ,if you're a 5/10 you're still a 5/10 but a female
same size, same job,same parents,
but you're a female
what would you do ?
would you keep visiting this board?
would you become sadist?
would you still be a bot and stay virgin?
would you dye your hair and get piercings?
would you date another bot?
who would be your husbando?
and what kind of life would you choose to live?
>>
>>38567702
It's always same answer
Masturbate furiously.
>>
I would become a lesbian and rub clits with other girls
>>
>>38567702
Kill myself, if mind stays the same I would not be able to deal with being dicked or being a lesbian, and i'm submissive so dominating boy isn't really something i'd be interested in either. Atleast now i can tell myself i have some kind of chance at what i desire.
>>
>>38567702
>what would you do?
Be elated because my gender dysphoria has been cured. Since I don't have that problem anymore, I'd have less depression and anxiety.
>would you keep visiting this board?
No
>would you become sadist?
No
>would you still be a bot and stay virgin?
I would lose my virginity after marriage.
>would you dye your hair and get piercings?
No.
>would you date another bot?
Depends on the person.
>who would be your husbando?
I have no idea. Someone similar to me probably in personality but without the mental illness issues tbqh.
>and what kind of life would you choose to live?
I would be a pediatrician, a mother, a good wife, and a volunteer helping children. My dream life.
>>
>>38567702
>what would you do ?
Be happy and try to live a normal life
Probably every once in awhile
No
No
Probably dye my hair once or twice in my lifetime
Probably not but maybe
No idea
Normal life would probably slut it around for awhile go back to college attempt to get a good husband and be a house wife
>>
File: d977732c2b8e0cf4b053f131e584dafd.jpg (604KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
d977732c2b8e0cf4b053f131e584dafd.jpg
604KB, 1080x1920px
I would do everything I am doing now, the only necessary adjustments would be long hair or short hair; masturbation and being pestered by people because I'm a woman but I'd ride that into finding a lesbian relationship
yes
no
>would you still be a bot and stay virgin
if women don't count
no
no
pic related
The one I'm planning now but with the unwanted attention of being female in STEM
>>
File: 1484602165324.jpg (290KB, 656x1523px) Image search: [Google]
1484602165324.jpg
290KB, 656x1523px
>>38567702
I would cry

Because of joy
>>
I would find a nice daddy and worship his bepis, as is my dream
>>
>>38567997
same being trans fucking sucks
>>
>>38568063
Preach! It's a fucking nightmare.
>>
>>38567702
>what would you do ?
Kill myself. i don't like playing on easy
No
No
If I don't kill myself, yes I'll still be a virgin but doubt I'll be a bot as females can't be one
No
No
None
NEET. Or maybe I'll molest underage girls and coerce them into lesbian sex
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.