[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

slut gf

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: image-title1.jpg (173KB, 879x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image-title1.jpg
173KB, 879x1200px
>Be me
>6ft5 pajeet 136kg (FAT AF)
>Lift for 3.5 years
>Make good progress (bitch tits and hips but w/e)
>Get qt3.14 white green eye gf
>tells me she fcked 16 guys
>tells me she has been to a swingers club 6months before we started dating
> She says it doesnt matter cause its in the past
>Legit cant look at her the same

Now shes the only girl I've ever slept with. We been dating for almost a year, not sure if i am okay with her past
What to do /r9k/?
>>
>>38567140
Get over it anon. You have any idea how lucky you are? This bitch fucked 16 guys and she chose you. So get the fuck over it you sensitive cunt.
>>
File: 1497866541372.png (232KB, 277x594px) Image search: [Google]
1497866541372.png
232KB, 277x594px
>>38567947
Didn't she also choose the 16 guys before him?
Seems pretty indecisive
>>
>>38567140
>She says it doesnt matter cause its in the past

This is the biggest red flag. There is a difference between someone who sluts around just because they haven't found a special someone yet and someone who willingly ride the cock carousel.
>>
>>38567140
16? fucking hell...that's pretty disgusting desu. I'd rather be alone than settle for a used up roastie. But if you're ok with it then whatever.
>>
>>38567947

The cuck rationalization right here, ladies and gentlemen. "It doesn't matter how many people she fucked with before you, as long as you're the last in the line" (you won't be, she'll suck you dry and then move on to the next one).
>>
>>38567140
If you don't like it you could go back to India.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.