[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you date a girl with a shaved head?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_20170723_092555.png (646KB, 759x788px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170723_092555.png
646KB, 759x788px
Would you date a girl with a shaved head?
>>
I would probably not
>>
Hair can always grow back.
>>
Sure, if she looked as good as Amber Rose.
>>
>>38567096
Crazy is forever though, and that's what girls who shave their head are
>>
Not permanently. If she regrows it, fine.
If she is all about that being her style or some "statement", fuck that.
Shit is just too unattractive.
>>
>>38567069
No. Hair is one of the things I pay attention to most in women. Can't appreciate a woman's hair when it's all shaved off.
>>
File: 1460461860750.jpg (234KB, 806x786px) Image search: [Google]
1460461860750.jpg
234KB, 806x786px
some mistakes were made
>>
>>38567069
Hair's hair dude if she's not crazy and actually wants me around she could be green and have three legs.

Ofcourse, she needs to make the first move. I'm far too busy and afraid of being labelled a creep to talk to any women in a dating context, ever.
>>
>>38567069
She looks like a guy to me lul
>>
File: hhj.jpg (137KB, 900x948px) Image search: [Google]
hhj.jpg
137KB, 900x948px
woof woof I get shaved in summer :3

woof woof like my hat? :)
>>
>>38567069
Looks exactly like the aspie kid i used to bully with my chad friend in elementary school.
The funny thing is i used to be friends of the aspie before he labeled me not worthy of him.
>tried reaching him many times
>he tought he deserved only the popular kids and i was just background noise
>used to be in autism circle together
>his mother told him he shouldnt talk with me because i got bad grades
Fucking smug and insufferable like elliot rodger
>>
>>38568873

Some of the mentally ill can't be helped. If we could truly just reason with them and work around their illness, we wouldn't have psychiatric hospitals.
>>
>>38568902
You're a fucked up cunt.
>>
>>38567230

>I'm far too busy and afraid of being labelled a creep to talk to any women in a dating context, ever.

that's now how this works, if you EVER want pussy you have to take that risk -- only the weirdest BPD girls are going to make the first move and even then it's to toy with you
>>
>>38568919

For stating the facts? Buddy I have a personality disorder and I can tell you sure as shit that therapy hasn't helped, or the support of people around me.
>>
>>38567069
why are they cring
>>
>>38568964

they saw your bedroom
>>
File: 1484747092789.jpg (13KB, 474x284px) Image search: [Google]
1484747092789.jpg
13KB, 474x284px
Right now, i don't fucking care.
>>
>>38567069
no
i wouldn't date ayylmao
>>
>>38568944
I have mental illnesses as well but I believe everyone with a medical condition deserves to be helped as much as the technology today can do so.

There are some cases who can't be reasoned with because of their illness but they deserve help no matter what.
>>
File: 1497347258481.png (18KB, 311x355px) Image search: [Google]
1497347258481.png
18KB, 311x355px
>>38568902
I bet a lot of his issues came from his mother.
>singe mother
>feminist
>art and psychology major
>chased away her husband for trying to teach his kid skateboarding (literally this after he came home with 1 bruise)
>she rarely let him out and forced him to learn math since he was 3
>forbid him from watching any cartoons in tv and only showed him religious cartoons and those old french educational shows with that long bearded guy
>had super nut catholic grandma and they went to church almost every day
I understand that parental favoritism is a norm but she turned him into narcis. Constantly telling him he is better than everyone and spoiling him.
>met him few years back again
>20years loner handholding with his mother
>remember when stacies used to joke he will fuck with his mom
Wouldnt be suprised
>i feel sad for this poor fuck
>>
>>38568920
I don't want pucci I want a fuckin significant life partner dude I'm not a creeper sex pervert.
Every single time someone says I GOTA DO IT 4 DA PUCCI it just reinforces to me that I should be waiting it out.
>>
>>38567069
HahHa what a disturbing photo, the inferiority of the Human female on full display. Look at it'a grotesque form, compared to the male. The pale shriveled skin and thin hair, the excessive wrinkles and flab.. Something is not right here. Female beauty is a huge con.
>>
>>38569700
Are you gay? It's ok if you don't want to tell anon.
>>
Shaved is a little too hard to pull off for 99% of women. A girl like the OP pic actually wouldn't look so terrible if it weren't for those glasses that just ruin it all.
>>
>>38568919
Explain to me what part of what he says was wrong or offensive to you
>>
>>38569734
her hairline has receded farther than his
>>
For some reason this new wave of boyish dikes seem to all be attracted to me and I'm generally attracted to them. The problem is I live with my brother Chad and his roommate Brad and I can't seem to disregard their opinions even though it holds me back so much.
>>
I would break up with a girl if she shaved her head. Or if she got a pixie cut/skrillex haircut.

I don't want to date a boy.
>>
Only if it's to wear a wig and constantly cosplay as cute anime girls
>>
It looks like fucking shit.

Especially if they leave a weird patch of hair in there somewhere.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.