[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any robot male models?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: image.png (18KB, 311x355px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
18KB, 311x355px
>walking down the street in the middle of city
>minding my own business
>woman touches me on the shoulder
>asks me if I have done modelling before
>she says she wants me to be a model in her fashion runway show coming up very soon
>gives me her business card and offers me free catwalk lessons and tells me I would be perfect for the show
>say ok, I'll text you later

Any other robots ever done any modelling? I feel like this could end extremely poorly because of my lack of social experience and lack of performing ability.

Is it going to be obvious that I'm a KHHV? I'm very nervous
>>
>>38566701
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA?HAHAH?HA??H?AH?AH?AH?AH?A?HAHA?HAH?AHA?H?A CHADDDDDD GO AWAY OUT NORMIeR IAwjerOJAEIRJTAEIRTJ AEIRJT APOEJT
>>
>>38566701
Shit dude work's work just make sure they fucking pay you.
I'd be more worried about getting ripped off by some roastie vag belching jew than if people knew I fapped to traps.
>>
>>38566752

Yeah I'm making sure I get paid fairly, but I'm just a little concerned if I get asked to some sort of seductive/sensual looking pose with a female model.
I was hoping another anon could shed some light on how much control you have over the actual poses or shoots.
>>
>>38566879
I very much doubt that.
I think you have the organisers number on that card so try asking her.
>>
File: ggsf.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
ggsf.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
>>38566701
sometimes being a model can lead to a career like acting
>>
File: fgfgh.jpg (137KB, 900x948px) Image search: [Google]
fgfgh.jpg
137KB, 900x948px
hat modell woooof
>>
>>38566930

Yeah, I spoken to her about this upcoming show. I'm more concerned about doing future work in male modelling and if it's something a robot can feasibly do without exposing themselves as a KHHV former shut in.

>>38566953
Interesting, as I understand it, the models usually just fill in as extras for movies though:
>>
>>38567028
jonathan brandis started as a model, he was 2 years old though
>>
>>38567038
Fair point. I feel like being a robot makes being an actor even less likely but I guess you never know. I might try to start off as an extra though thanks for tip anon
>>
>robot
>model
choose one
>>
>>38567092
No, being an autistic spaz is an important part of acting, normal people are too boring to put in movies
>>
>>38566701
Dude, it's a scam. If they were legit, they wouldn't approach random people in the street, they would contact models looking for work.
>>
>>38567099

Robot means a KHHV. I am a KHHV, there I can still be a robot, doesn't matter how I can make money.
>>
>>38567167

It's not a scam though, they are 100% legit. The woman that spoke to me assumed I was already a model. She is considered one of the "scouts" for the business.
>>
>>38567133

Hmm, maybe you're right anon. You're actually making me think here, not sure I would want to be more than extra but I can see what you're saying
>>
>>38567216
Wow, someone from the scam organization told you it wasn't a scam? Well, that's settles it then!
>>
File: WarmMemories.png (1MB, 766x799px) Image search: [Google]
WarmMemories.png
1MB, 766x799px
>>38567239
its ok im always right
>>
>>38567216
You're a retard.

unoriginally etc
>>
>>38567259

Well explain what you mean by scam then.
I've already been to the catwalk training and it was legitimate. I'm not saying they are a massive agency or something, but the reason I made this thread is because I think I could probably get some modelling work after this show
>>
>>38567293
They're obviously looking for gullible people who are eager to work as models and then lure them in with shitty contracts that will have you bound to their shady practices.
>>
>>38567348
Ok, even if that were true, it's not the point I made the thread for. My plan is to use this lower tier business as a stone to leapfrog into something bigger. My question was basically if a robot can make it as a model or is the robot personality too much of a hindrance
>>
>>38567348

Also, pretty much everyone else in the show is hired from actual agencies. There was only one other girl there who wasn't from hired from an agency
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.