[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fathers and their virgin sons

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

Is it true that fathers in some countries pay close attention to their son's romantic/sexual life? And if the son doesn't have a girlfriend by the age of 16 the father asks his son if he is gay?

I'm a 25 year old KHV (not a NEET though) and my father has literally never once asked me about women or sex in my entire life. And my family is not religious either.
>>
Old man values personal life. So it's sort of don't ask, don't tell.
>>
>overhear parents talking about me
>mum asks dad if he thinks I might be gay, and wants to ask me
>dad says no
>"But he's 24, has he ever had a girlfriend?"
>"You know why, he isn't gay, don't bother him about it." replies dad
>"What do you mean I know why? I don't care if he's gay, I just want to know."
>dad sounds rather angry when he replies "Would you have dated somebody like him? You know why he's single, asking him is only going to hurt him, leave him alone."

th-thanks, dad
>>
File: 1451083282081.png (5KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1451083282081.png
5KB, 645x773px
>>38566652
>have 3rd world background
>tfw my parents will get me a wife if I'm unable to do so
>>
>>38566652

In America your expected to lose it by 14. The fathers usually get their sons hookers too if they can't.

They're the prime degenerates.
>>
>>38566874
>You know why he's single, asking him is only going to hurt him, leave him alone."
For a Dad to say this about his own offspring must be fucking painful to hear.
>>
>>38566974
I wish I could have been a better son for him.
>>
>>38566874
>>38566974

Well, at least he understands and cares. He'd probably be devastated if he knew you heard
>>
>>38566874
too real, too soon
>>
>>38566652
I'm American and my parents kept thinking I was gay and kept asking me if I was because I didn't have a girlfriend ever (never have ;_;). It's weird how Boomers can't comprehend the whole /r9k/ mentality. Maybe it's because they didn't grow up with the internet and social media and smug anime girl reaction images,

I rather that my parents not know about my sex life because that's kind of weird. They know I want a special girl in my life and a big family with her some day though.
>>
>>38567048
>I rather that my parents not know about my sex life because that's kind of weird.

And also because my sexual history sounds super degenerate at face, but I usually avoid sex or at least never seek it out and there are huge gaps between partners in my life. Sometimes the hypomania pushed me though and I just said, fuck it, I need to get laid once in a while.

I'm actually good for a bipolar person and have MUCH better impulse control than a lot of my fellow bipolarites. We have a (well-deserved) reputation for being huge sluts, but it's not our fault! It's really hard not to be degenerate if you're bipolar, it really is. Some truly disgusting things get me off, but I can't help it. I'm not as bad as some of the others I've seen who say they've fucked horses and shit, but it made me giggle because I know exactly why they've felt that way.

/pol/ doesn't understand that people don't entirely choose to be degenerates. You have a choice to act on it, but some people's minds are set up in different ways. I'm actually a chaste saint considering what I have to deal with and the way I've avoided sex like I have.
>>
File: tumblr_mfx1avaTaY1r5g2zmo4_500.jpg (41KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mfx1avaTaY1r5g2zmo4_500.jpg
41KB, 500x375px
>>38567285
so basically being bipolar is like being a regular woman
>>
yeah no i ve never spoke with any member of my family about sex. And i hope it never happends, it s so fucking embarassing.
>>
>>38567285
>/pol/ doesn't understand that people don't entirely choose to be degenerates.
No, I get that.
I just think those people should be institutionalised or killed.
>>
>>38566874
At least my father is clueless

>hurr but you're attractive hum you're funny you're intelligent

>me: DAD, I'm a fucking social outcast, I literally have no social life, I'm a fucking useless worm, people my age have had multiple experiences with friends and partners, I've had none, I'm too far behind and I'll never catch normal people, I won't ever have a partner and I'm ok with it

(I'm Italian)
>>
>>38567353
I always do, I like to confront them about it, love to see my mother's face when I tell her I'm a fucking social reject who'll commit suicide in a few years, love it when she tells me that I should see a psychologist and I laugh in her face
>>
>>38567430
THat s exactly why i do not want to talk to them about these things.
>>
>>38567518
Why?

They know, you know, what's the problem?
>>
>>38567371
We bipolar people are very passionate lovers and artists. The world would be less brighter without us.
>>
>>38567525

don t want to see my mother's face being crushed when i say that i ll never find a gf, and talking about sex is embarassing and disgusting.
>>
>>38567554
Ameriprudes
>>
>>38567569
B-but i live in yuropoor Anon...
>>
>me 24, straight
>mormon family
>dad tried to find me a girl in the community because he wants me to become a father asap
>girls smell from far away I'm a loser even without talking to me.
>dad started believing I am gay
>ran away from hom and started living on my own

Did I fuck up?
>>
>>38566874
>tfw thats me next year
>>
>>38567541
it would be better without you though
>>
>>38566874
That's roughly what I imagine my parents saying with regards to that topic
>>
>>38566652
I'm 24 khv from eastern europe but father never asked me about girls.
>>
>>38566652
I overheard my dad talking to my mom once, when I was like 19, that I must still be a virgin. He's never asked me, but he always talks about how I need to get out there more, maybe go to church or something. I'm 30 year old virgin, only kiss I got was on the cheek so I don't think that counts.
>>
>>38568306
I dont understand. Is it that hard to say "Dad, i'm just awful when it comes to girls" ?
>>
My dad lowkey thinks I'm gay
>>
>>38569203
>lowkey
kys. you're worse than gay, you're a nigger
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.