[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/dht/ dog hate thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: 48ACD.png (410KB, 600x491px) Image search: [Google]
48ACD.png
410KB, 600x491px
Reminder that dogs are degenerate normie animals and are not /r9k/ friendly.
>>
I'm not the biggest fan of dogs, but I really don't like people who hate dogs.

If you hate dogs you're basically like an enemy to me, like I see you as bad as a extremist muslim terrorist or something like that.
>>
>>38566526
That's because you like to rebel. Chances are your mom or dad are haters or bad vibers and you despise that and therefore are projecting on harmless dog haters.
>>
File: wa la.jpg (2MB, 900x948px) Image search: [Google]
wa la.jpg
2MB, 900x948px
im am POWERING UP

BAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRK
>>
>>38566674
Go to reddit dogposter leave us alone
>>
>>38566502
What do you mean?
For fucks sake this is organs
>>
>>38566708
I think he means that, in his opinion, dogs are degenerate and don't suit robots?
>>
>>38566745
What a terrible opinion
>>
>>38566502
Dogs are fucking dumb ego centric perverted loud obnoxious cock suckers. People only like them because they're obedient cuck slaves. Earning the trust of a cat is far more patrician, or a crow that's bad ass
>>
>>38566796
HGIHI FIVE DOGHATEBREJH
>>
File: lIQgYMe.jpg (90KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
lIQgYMe.jpg
90KB, 500x375px
>>38566502
Are cats r9k friendly?
>>
Why would robots hate dogs?
Women won't give robots attention but a dog will.

You can fuck a dog but you can't fuck a woman...
>>
>>38567169
Yeah of course. This is 4chan after all. If you don't know how much we love cats you're incredibly new
>>
>>38567169
No, cat's are assholes. As the saying goes
>Dog's have masters, cat's have slaves.
>>
>>38567169
cats own 4chnin we i love them (op here)
>>
>>38566796
>dumb egocentric perverted loud obnoxious cock suckers
That applies wholly to poorly trained dogs or dogs of shit breeds. Dogs and cats both come to trust their owners, dogs just tend to be more affectionate and playful typically. And cats aren't very smart, the way the animal looks just comes off as more composed/unemotional, which people relate to intelligence.

Both are good animals, you just need to put more work into training dogs but with a greater reward in return. Cats are the ideal pet for someone who wants to do literally nothing to take care of them. Just put food and water down and change the litter box. If you're a turbonigger you can let it be an "outside cat" and forgo the litter box and have it live half as long on average for even less responsibility.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.