[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Groping/Fondling thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_3871.jpg (262KB, 725x1100px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3871.jpg
262KB, 725x1100px
Have any robots thought about sneaking into a college party just to fondle all the drunk women? I'm just so disparate for some level of sex and excitement in my life. What are some ways a robot could get away with groping?

All you'd have to do is just focus on one girl, make sure she gets really drunk, isolate her from the rest of the party and do just a little bit of fondling.
>Pull your penis out and make her look at it.
>Rub your penis on her
>Fondle her tits
>Fondle her pussy
>Fondle her pussy
>Pants her

The key is to make sure no one knows your name at the party. You don't want your face visible either, so wearing a mask like an Obama/Trump mask or just something acceptable would help. Granted you also need to retain your conspicuousness.

The girl also needs to be sufficiently drunk. Groping a nondrunk woman? Unthinkable!

But then again, as long as we're taking about being low key as possible, the ULTIMATE low key would be just trying to soliciting sex honestly.
>go to party
>wear mask for confidence boost, or don't
>talk to as many women as possible
>ALWAYS try to steer convo to sex
>merely suggest the ideal of sex, with you of course
And if that doesn't work, try manipulating them. Peer pressure, heat of the moment, etc. Guilt trips truly would not work.

It's also important that you play politics with women. Deflect all suspicions that you're a groper by basically being a "nice guy" to women. Be "pro woman". Be a feminist. Anchor yourself to a friendly woman to grab other women.

Also take note if it's a crowded place, you might be able to sneak a butt or pussy grab if you're smart enough to step away/not get caught.

Thoughts?
>>
>>38566399
Well this is kind of fucked up.
>>
>>38566399
>so wearing a mask like an Obama/Trump mask or just something acceptable would help
yeah no one will notice you then
>>
File: IMG_3872.jpg (97KB, 375x550px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3872.jpg
97KB, 375x550px
>>38566399
Hypothetically would any robot be gutsy enough to rape a women? I don't think I mainly for a couple of reasons:
>bloody pussy
>dry pussy
>sperm traced back to you
And that there is so many other things that's almost rape but doesn't carry as dire consequences.
>isolate very drunk girl
>strip her totally
>eat her pussy
>rub dick
If she's self aware enough to start crying, punch her hard in the face and run away. Buts that's only for icky situations. Ideally, you want to stay on that bridge between consensual sexual and rape because you ideally want the woman to just forget about the night.
>>
>>38566399
All these methods are either super predictable or super attention drawing.
>>
File: IMG_3873.jpg (144KB, 522x810px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3873.jpg
144KB, 522x810px
>>38566461
No, the idea is to blend in as "LOL drunk frat guy with a President's mask on". Blend in with the crowd, I think it's the only kind of mask that would work.
>baklava?
>Halloween mask? (Works on Halloween probably)
>Hijab? Lol
You wanna look like a frat guy
>>
>>38566507
Well sssSsSOooOoOrrrYYYYyy for not having more experience in this. Has anyone tried anything like this? Don't bother suggest any sort of medication, they're too difficult to obtain and people are trained to protect themselves against this.
>>
>>38566500
this

Orange emo
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.