[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Letter Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 11

File: 8.jpg (1MB, 3706x2470px) Image search: [Google]
8.jpg
1MB, 3706x2470px
Dear A,

Despite all of the bad times, you were the best part of my life and I hate that you're gone.

I always miss you, but I understand you'd rather have nothing to do with me anymore.

It's not been easy for me.

J
>>
>>38566066
L

I've been thinking about it, and recalling how you once came here and we sat in the park together, I figured maybe you only ever wanted me to be more manly about the whole thing, did you wanna get "swept off your feet?" Do you still do? I guess I'll never know.
Whichever is the case, I don't think I could've done it anyway. I'm not that kind of a person, I'm sensitive and gentle for better or worse.
I'm still thinking about you often.

D
>>
File: fef.jpg (80KB, 900x948px) Image search: [Google]
fef.jpg
80KB, 900x948px
*eats page*
>>
>>38566098
Did L hurt you? whats the story?
>>
>>38566278
She gave me the feeling that she's interested but pushed away my subtle attempts to take it forward, when I flat out asked her whether she sees me romantically she said no. Later she would continue being flirtatious toward me and give me the impression that I should keep pursuing her. In my attempts to analyse her behaviour I concluded that she's either an attention whore or wants me to behave much more aggressively.
>>
>>38566359
I'm sorry. It's not fair to lead people on with false hope like that.
>>
L,

I hate the thought of you and I want you out of my head. Every moment I spent with you was a waste. From the hours of driving I did going to and from the house your shared with that crippled bastard, to the nights out drinking, to that moment in gasworks park. I hate you for it. I hate all of it. I want you gone.

A
>>
>>38566430
>>I hate the thought of you and I want you out of my head.
iktf
>>
A,
I dont think of you barly anymore. We had such a great some what long term relationship. Then you out grew me or something and just started to try make me bitter while i tried to hold our love together. You went off chasing dick then try to contact me again because it was a mistake. Ha. I told you no second chances. I stick by my word unlike you. But its been like maybe nearly 4years now, and your off on your own venture. I geuss it was a good thing we broke up, i would have just held you back wanting a marrage and a family. You killed my one only goal in life to find just one and have everything with, and i can never have that back. The next girl will always be just the next girl, never number 1 and i hate that!!

S,
I really tried giving you a good friend you never had. Our relationship was a very spiritual one. Short term soul mates for sure. I know feelings started to somewhat grow but im glade you didnt want to go ahead with it because girl your past dewlling issues are heavy. Our friendship fell apart twice because of you. You were like a psychic vampire. Feeding off my energy and i let it, i thought i could handle it because you really needed it. But in the end it was too much. Once we stopped being friends i felt great again. Then over a year and a half you contact me again wanting to be friends again. I thought you changed after our first convo but your second convo was back to your old self. I havnt really heard from you since then but ever since you contacted me again i can feel you like a leech on my energy again. I cant do it. Sorry. Im not going to try, i will be there to listen any time and give adavice but im not wanting a friendship with you again. You're too much. I hate how you blame everyone else including me for your problems. 80% of the time it doesnt make logical sence. How am i spose to be friends again when all you do is talk about yourself for 2 hours and the moment i start talking you cant give a shit. Lets keep this far and inbetween.
>>
>>38567787
V,
Sweet girl, i know we only had 6 dates but we had a real aweome chemistry but no real spark, i can admit that. I know feelings can grow but you just didnt want to try. Even though i did 90% of the work i never made any real moves on you. Maybe thats why you broke it off and wanted to be friends. You were making me bitter though. You never called or text me unless you were canceling or reschedualing or sometimes just saying thank you. I always felt i was in the back of your mind and you never had time for me. Thats why i never got the urge to kiss you or take things further. I never felt 'want' from you and i didnt want to start something you couldnt help finish. I just kept it up because T told me you like a guy that takes charge. So i was glad you stopped it because you were way to much effort with no gain. Sure it kinda sucked but thats normal. Then i started seeing and hearing your name everywhere building from twice a week to 3 times a day over 5 months. It was driving me insain. I wanted to bore your name out from my head with a drill. A constant reminder that i was not good enough. After some dreams i knew i had to call you. We both really like it, and you wanted me to stay in touch and chat again. But if i do i am just clinging onto the idea of self made false hope. You call me for once. Just once. I know you wont. You want me to do all the work again. Your name went away for like 2 weeks and now its building back up again, i thought i got rid of that. I prey to god for it to stop, but i seen it more today than any other day. Fuck!

J,
I thought we were chatting up something good, even saying we should meet up again with all my friends. My bday came up so it was a good opotunity. But by that time you ghosted me. Didnt even reply to the group messages. Then on the last day you get you sister to make sure i booked a spot for you at dinner. You cant even manage a text to me. Why even come? then you just say your to busy and you forget. Whatever

J
>>
G

I still think of you, not because I still love you, but only because of the physical parts of our relationship. It's pathetic, I know, but I think we're even with how you used me. I only miss the warmth, but not specifically yours. Too bad yours was the only one I knew of.

S
>>
E
i'm trying very hard to change for you
i love you with all my heart and i'll always be there for you
hope all is well
J
>>
>>38568266
are they having a rough patch?
>>
>>38568434
>are they having a rough patch?
i am not sure whether they consider it rough or not
maybe
>>
Bump for additional letters to people
>>
>>38569384
tfw shes never written one for me
i know she uses this shitty baord
>>
>>38569666
Maybe you've just grown apart, Satan.
>>
>>38569666
Hahaha nice trips, mate.
How do you know none of them have ben for you? There are tons of vague, unsigned ones in most of these threads.
>>
i had an elaborate dream about this alternate universe where, in short, you texted me and we worked everything out. i woke up sad when i realized this didn't actually happen. every time i have dreamed of you like this, i usually hear from you the next day. please god, help me out again.
>>
A (and now P),

I interned for you fuckers for a whole year, the least you can do is respond to my messages and tell me you aren't hiring. I was barely an intern anyway, I basically did the job for free. I swear, someday you shady fucks are going to own up for what you've done and are still doing with current "interns".

E
>>
I never asked you out. You're a friend you made that clear. I just asked if I ever stood a chance with you then you make excuses and criticize me about something you assumed to know about me. That hurt and that's why I'm ghosting you. But fuck it is going to be hard.
>>
Dear M
The concert at Southwold on 14th was really exciting!
I regret that i was not able to meet you the other day. ( I returned home yesterday.)
>>
>>38570182
A?
origialcontentious
>>
>>38570182
>I'm ghosting you.
thats hurtful
>>
bump for more original letters
>>
Write more letters yall
>>
I actually don't know if I have a gf anymore. What if its all some fucked up scheme to remove me from the gene pool because of how adamant my loyalty is?
-R
>>
J,

I saw some social media pictures of your husband. And your kids. After all these years, I take great pride in the fact that even though I could never follow you across the country to that other (God-forsaken) state, your sperm donor is a spitting image of me. I know exactly how that feels. I saw M the other day and it was like time travel. Suddenly I was 18 again. She looks just the same. She was always my first choice, though she tells me you felt about me the way I felt about her. You should feel consoled that I would have stopped after the third kid, and it probably wouldn't have worked out anyway. M was my golden haired one. Now that the surge and shock of it has started wear off, I can only move forward if I conclude that the only way it could have turned out is how it did - none of us with any of us (I know what you two were doing the morning I found you at her place for the "sleepover"). You look like the happiest of us. I hope you've grown to love your copy of me for who he really is. My copy of M will never be anything but. A copy. I'm coming to the conclusion that the real one is lost forever. She can't see the obvious way out, and that can only mean she doesn't feel the way I do, which implies, did she ever?

At least the dead inside numbness is slightly less soul crushing than the yearning and hopeless hope. If she came to me now, who knows? I can't honestly say I wouldn't wonder about STDs. For someone who has been through so much attorney-required conflict, she seems still so guileless. So trusting. She went for years before discovering the first guy's kink. Who knows what she is willing to miss this time, and for the sake of what? Yet another false sense of stability. Poor thing. Her life has turned out to be everything I told her I would save her from. It's like she willfully walked down the dark alley at night in the rain.

Do we ever really know anyone? Are the shadows ever anything but long? You've looked better. It's hell getting old.

K
>>
>>38568266
In what way do you have to change?
>>
A
I want to pop your inflated ego. Who in the fuck do you think you are?
>>
R
I regret doing the things I did. I wish you didn't hate me so much and gave me a chance.
>>
v,
i'm finally over you even though i still dream of you from time to time
hahaha
a. l.
>>
B, if you are thinking of me, let me know
>>
>>38573697
What do your initials happen to be
t. Very hateful R
>>
>>38574114
My initials are LR
Derp
>>
>>38574302
oh never mind you're not the one I hate a lot, your R probably isn't as bad though so best of luck
>>
Starting with hello we both know it'll only bring trouble
Selling whatever lies a new car salesman every time
burst that bubble and let me be your new trophy
you'll let me be your new play thing for a predetermined amount of time
and when it ends you wont even tell me why
and when it ends you'll have determined when
when it ends
planning out each story take a lot of time
pressure and wine
drive a new fancy ride
cut your ties run and hide
when it ends you wont even tell me why
you when it ends you'll figure out when the next starts again
I remember all those nights you were on my mind
now just say when its the end

I can't figure out where to go with this so im just dumping some raw format i give up on
>>
>>38566066
Dear D,

TEXT ME BACK

With love,
M
>>
File: 1500465360271.jpg (37KB, 586x586px) Image search: [Google]
1500465360271.jpg
37KB, 586x586px
DEAR C
you are an insufferable black whole of loveless emptiness, devoid of all feeling. F you for lying to me. F you for all the heart break and anxiety, F me for not seeing you for the unkind empty monster you are.
F you very much, gnight

DEAR M
I Like you,,,,,you and I seem perfect for one another......It sux you live on the opposite edge of the country.....and we both seem attached to our home towns....I can see us sitting somewhere, you leaning on my shoulder and me leaning on your head.....just watching the sun set, watching the water glisten and sparkle......we will both probably get to experience that, but not the way we should.....not together.....I wish that everyone was like you, kind, bold, honest and moral.....you don't even get how awesome you are or how much I like you.....and I guess you never will......
>>
>>38569985
Whom were you dreaming about, anon?
>>
>>38575172
my only real love
>>
>>38570182
Did you talk to this person before deciding to ghost them? Maybe it can be worked out.
>>
>>38575215
What are some identifying details about them? not full-out doxing, obvi
>>
>>38566066
J you brought it upon yourself
A
>>
>>38575323
You can't deny it was something special while it lasted.
Not that it matters because you are not A
>>
Dear C,

It's been just over a week some we broke up, and not a day goes past where I don't think about you. It pains me to see you looking so happy at work with both female and male colleagues and I think we both know how much it hurts me, despite how much I cover it. I just wish we could talk again. I love you.

- H
>>
>>38575389
answer me this to make sure it's not who i actually think it is: how long was it?
>>
This threads are fucking retarded.

You're all autists.
>>
>>38575469
It was years.
>>
>>38575508
please tell me it wasn't 3 years
>>
File: IMG_1924.jpg (19KB, 274x274px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1924.jpg
19KB, 274x274px
>>38575483
GET OUT THEN YOU NONCE!!!
>>
>>38575483
Thank you sir
Bs sparkle joy
>>
>>38575389
Are you talking about A.S.?
>>
Hey B

I really wish we could talk again

-C
>>
>>38575524
What does it matter, in the end everything turns to shit.
>>
>>38575603
JG? it'd be quite the coincidence
>>
>>38575625
My surname does not begin with a G.
Just a coincidence.
>>
>>38575625
Just curious though what was your story?
>>
C,

I tried to find you in 2003. I found your dad and he waved me off. I tried to go around, but you've had like three last names. I just wanted you to know that I gave you a chance. And the halfway house wouldn't allow a letter. They all came back. If you are still alive, let me know how you made out. We'll always be our firsts.

P
>>
>>38570388
I'm sorry. But why did you write here without talking on Skype? I want to hear your pretty voice speaking French.
I'm looking forward to being able to meet you in autumn again.
I love youuuuu.
M
>>
KM,

I knew you'd sell out and become one of those weird childless women married to a loveless meal ticket. I bet you roll over and count ceiling tiles while he grunts his dribble into your un-aroused cunt. Moving to the country? You won't make it two years. And we all laugh at your married name. You know why. If you turn into one of those fat farm wives, at least you'll have the smoothest face in the township.

M
>>
>>38573887
Thinking of you at the moment
>>
>>38575625
may I ask your first name?
>>
>>38573620
Nice bait. Got any more?
>>
Dear C

I've realised again that you never loved me, that what we had was just a distraction for you.

I hope that this time it stinks in before I message you again.

I
>>
>>38576506
What is the first initial of the person you are thinking of
>>
>>38575574
What does stop us from talking again?
>>
Hanah,

What happened to you? You wanted to be my special friend. Mer told me, but you were already gone. There doesn't seem to be any trace of you. You were the classic beautiful and lonely. It didn't have to go that way. I still watch tv in contorted positions. Do you still make lists for everything? Are you even still alive?

K
>>
just fucking kill me. What the fuck do you assholes want from me? Why are you fucking doing this to me?

Please, put me out of my misery. Fucking kill me. At least give me a gun so I can do it.

You just lie to me again and again and again solely to fuck with me. You're disgusting. You've absolutely killed everything I have to live for and then try to blame it on other shit.

So, kill me. Just fucking kill me.
>>
>>38575225

I thought about it. Cause I like this person, we get along well and she says she enjoys hanging out with me. Plus she helped me with some shit recently and now she's going threw some shit and I don't want her to think I'm ghosting her cause of that. But at the same time the whole incident sucked and I'm mixed on what to do now.
>>
>>38576737
Something about me being way too into her and saving myself from future pain by cutting off contact now. I only knew her for a few weeks, but the conversations we had were great and really did a lot to improve my mood. It's been a few months since we last talked but I still find myself thinking about her occasionally. She was pretty cool for a girl.
You're not her though, you're just some curious anon.
>>
You put me in an awkward position when I go through hell to just trying to stay comfortable, especially around other people. I know its my fault for being so nervous and always considering the worst case scenario, but some part of me knows you're just as much to blame for this as I am. The sad part is I'm always the one who assumes the fault.
>>
En, i'm still waiting for you to come back. You said wait and wait I shall. I feel the urge to speak up every day but I don't hoping you keep up your end of the bargain.
>>
>>38576831
I need to know the story here please
>>
>>38575483
Anon

The comment you have posted doesn't sit right with me. Why do you feel the need to attack others for opening up. This is a place of kindness and remembrance. I kindly suggest you do not talk to use "Autists" again

B
>>
>>38578574
That anon is schizophrenic and has been posting his ramblings in these threads for months
>>
Fuck you and your cockeyed, big nose, too tall forehead. If you ever grin at me again with those teeth that don't know what direction to face, I'll kick your unibrow back to whatever neanderthal era you stole it from. You walk like both your knees have given up, and don't want to support your fatass anymore than the parents you mooch off of. If I have to endure one more second of your stank breath, quasimodo looking, plumbers crack, I'll hang myself like your stomach over those jeans.
>>
File: 4guo6Ww.jpg (93KB, 817x955px) Image search: [Google]
4guo6Ww.jpg
93KB, 817x955px
>>38579086
initials pls
how do you know this person
>>
>>38579860
What are the chances of it being you?
>>
>>38580803
Well, I don't have a unibrow, but the rest seems spot on.
>>
Dear G,
I know i should stop taking pics of your dick while youre sleeping. That's why I left every printed pic of your dick on the table.
I will take other photos in the future tho.
Thanks
>>
>>38576632
Nah. They just need a reality check.
>>
>>38580803
>>38580818
i guess my teeth arent that fucked up either, my forehead is larger than normal but i don't think it's insult worthy, there's better aspects to go after
>>
File: topkek.jpg (42KB, 401x401px) Image search: [Google]
topkek.jpg
42KB, 401x401px
Dear A
Sorry I ghosted you. But in my defense, I did tell you I was a fucked up asshole weirdo. Hope your last year of HS goes well, kiddo
J
>>
Let's pretend for a moment that we don't know each other.
That's impossible, I know, but it gives us more options.
I want to ask you a million questions,
But you needn't answer any of them.

We may just sit together in peace, looking into each other's eyes and hearts.
That's impossible, I know, but it gives us Truth.
I want to let you know that everything's okay,
You needn't believe me, but I will still hope.

Let's say for a moment we don't need to analyze anything or anyone.
That's impossible, I know, but it means we can just have fun.
I want you to ask me a million questions
But you can just start with one.
>>
File: 1481076801073.png (193KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1481076801073.png
193KB, 420x420px
Dear S

I like you but I know it won't work out. I wish you felt the same, you have an amazing personality and I've never felt more comfortable with someone. I don't hope you find love, I hope I find love again
>>
>>38581675
I can imagine someone I know writing this.
>>
>>38581699
well if S goes on /r9k/ then I take it back lol...
>>
Dear B,

I know you read these threads from time to time. I think about you a lot and I wish I could help you with everything that's been happening to you. You've been hurt by so many people and none of it is deserved. I think about you all the time and I hope you can get through this and find the happiness you want. I'll always be there to help you.

J
>>
File: 1500401349968.jpg (38KB, 458x562px) Image search: [Google]
1500401349968.jpg
38KB, 458x562px
Dear Te__ota

Even if I wanted to get into contact with you again there's no way now that you abandoned all your communications with the outside world.
I miss you man, I really want to talk about Columbine and serial killers with you again and all that fun stuff about speculating what greek fire is made of.

Your former best friend, Daniel Alexander.

do you even come here anymore or are you browsing the other chan now
>>
Dear A,
I should've tried to keep our friendship. I've been isolated since I stopped talking to you. Remember when I said self harming is useless? That if you are suicidal you might as well go all the way? Well I kept to my word and back in March I attempted suicide. This is all on me, since it is my fault alone that I was socially isolated, just thought I needed to tell you. The one year I was friends with you was the only time in the last 5 years that I can confidently say I was happy. There is nothing I regret more than the way I treated you after 'that' happened.
J
Also op you using the same initials as me is kinda freaky.
>>
>>38582603
What's happened?
>>
>>38582928
She asked me if I want to be in a relationship with her. I said no and dropped contact with her. She tried to contact me a bit later and I just ended up being rude and pushing her away more. Word of this got round and this started my further fall into isolation. As it is I havent had a conversation with someone for 3 months, which is one of the shorter streaks.
At the time I could already be described as isolated anyway, I just made it worse for myself. She eventually became a normie.
>>
Dear D,

I really like you, like a ton, but I'm worried you like me more. You're too good for me. You're wasting your time on someone so broken and insecure.

I hate considering the future. Why can't I imagine us lasting forever? Maybe it's because I know you'll get bored of me sooner or later. As you get to know me, you'll realize I'm not worth your time.

But also,
I feel like I'm not emotionally bonding to you enough. The moments before we meet up again I feel anxious and unsure, but the following few days are bliss. But when the happy fades, I'm back to anxious and worried that we can't last.

You deserve better

J
>>
Dear Syd,

If you it's you doing it, please stop
>>
bumping for more letters
these are interesting to read
>>
Dear A,

I have always thought that being by your side and trying to comfort you was always the best thing to do in order to keep you happy. After having your friends leaving you and getting into legal issues after I warned you about them, I thought that trying to get you to open up to me would help you feel wanted. I opened up to you more than I have to everybody else in my life combined and you never used any of it against me, you always listened, but never let me listen to you. I don't know what happened to you know after you started drinking, but I want you to know that I will always be there to talk. The only difference is that now I don't start the conversations, but that has led to nothing being said between us. After a full week of me trying to talk to you in person (and you always having other plans that pop up the day of), you don't bother to ask me if I wanted to go to the beach with you, the fair, or even my own friend's house (that I've been invited to every time so far). I know that I am rambling again, but when I don't talk to you, this is all I think of. I know I wasn't a model like my mom, I know I didn't join the military like my dad, I know I don't go to MIT like my brother, and I know that I am not even myself around anybody else, but all I know is that I want you to be happy. If you being happy means that I take no part in your life, then so be it. As long as you are happy, then I will be too, but can you please just show your real smile that I've been longing to see all this time? Please, be with somebody that loves you and that you can love back.

Cya later, A-gator,
T
>>
You're so conceited. She wouldn't come back here. Because I know that she dislikes these threads. You should stop using her. In any case, she will be mine. You should take appropriate treatment.
>>
File: Hornet.jpg (15KB, 634x430px) Image search: [Google]
Hornet.jpg
15KB, 634x430px
A,
It's been months, but I still worry about you. Hope you're feeling a little better. Take care of yourself.

G,
I'm sorry your trip home won't be all it was supposed to be. I'm responsible for a lot of that, and I apologize in advance that J won't be here, and that it won't be a weeklong orgy of Time Wizards and bread wars and wing nights like we said it would be. You're the best friend I could hope for, and I feel like all I can do lately is let you down.

SM
>>
tell it in person/ send her the fucking letter?
>>
>>38566066
A

Why did you have to leave like that? I miss you and I love you.

M
>>
Anon

I'm sad

Anon
>>
Dear H
It hasn't been that long since we parted, but I already miss you so much. Have you already forgotten me? You said you wouldn't, you promised you wouldn't but I suppose I never put much stock into that anyway. I still think of you every day, wondering over what might have been. Maybe in another life, we could've been together. I wish I could talk to you again, I wish I could see you smile that lovely smile at me again. There's so much I wanted to tell you before we parted, so much I'll never say. I wish things didn't have to turn out like this, but my feelings for you were doomed from the start anyway. I just hope you'll be happy at least, you deserve that much. I love you, H.
>>
N,
We went to elementary school together when we were kids. We never really spoke then, merely existing in proximity, each with little to no acknowledgment of the other's existence. Years later, we crossed paths again very briefly. I recognized you only by name, but I made the connection quickly. I didn't remember what you looked like before, and I didn't care to all that much. In the present you were beautiful, and that was all that mattered. You were always alone when you could be, always wearing earphones; I deeply wish I knew what you were listening to. In the days we were together, I wanted nothing more than to talk to you. I knew you were moving far away soon, I knew if I didn't take that chance I would never see you again. The event that brought us together in the first place became a secondary concern; you left space for little else in my mind. Years of self-delusion and strange circumstances had led me to a complete lack of self-confidence, poor social skills, and a deep fear of approaching other people. These have still not improved, but that isn't relevant. I couldn't get over my fear until the last day we were together, when I resolved to approach you during the last bit of downtime we would've had. In my nervousness it slipped my mind that the schedule for that day had been changed, and we would not receive this last block of time. I didn't recall that crucial detail until far too late. When I did I was crushed. I would never have a chance to speak with you. I would never find out what you were doing these days, what your friends were like, what you were listening to. I would never find out if we would have ended up staying in touch for years and possibly meeting again someday. I would never find out what could have been. Hell, outright rejection would have been infinitely preferable to the eternal lack of closure that resulted from my cowardice. At the end of the day you left just ahead of me. (1/2)
>>
>>38585236
I watched you all the way out, longing to hear your voice. I watched you get in your car, parked right next to mine. I watched you all the way down the road. All the way until you turned right and I turned left. And I never saw you again. We never exchanged a single word, but I cared about you so much. I haven't found anyone else, and to this day I passionately hate every fiber of my being for not taking that chance. I hoped writing this would ease the pain. It didn't. You'll never read this. You'll never know how I felt. I'll never forgive myself. (2/2)
>>
A

Please get out of my head, I don't want you in here anymore.

R
>>
>>38573423
i have to recover from a few illnesses
>>
I love you, Chester.
I can't believe what you have disappeared yet.

I love you.

Chester, forever..
>>
File: 1499218665313.jpg (68KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1499218665313.jpg
68KB, 960x960px
Hey, C.,

I know you're down in the dumps about heading off to Guangzhou to live with your grandparents, but at least you'll get the chance to meet other people and live a little. It's for your own good, Champ. Remember to greet your grandparents by shaking their hands and bowing in humble gratitude.

Sincerely,
D.
>>
A

I wish you hadn't ruined it. I told you to wait for me, didn't I? Good luck trying to fill me in with other people, since that's all you seem to do. I'm filled with regrets, and so are you. But if somehow you can prove that you're right and I'm wrong about you, if somehow I remain stupid and fall for it, then you may have another chance.

But I hate you more with every passing moment.

K
>>
tfw all A of initials are Ashley and Anna
>>
File: 1497397948268.gif (404KB, 499x262px) Image search: [Google]
1497397948268.gif
404KB, 499x262px
D,

I know that you're happier without me. K is too, but I don't even have the courage to address a letter to her on an anonymous website that neither of you use. You're both pure, and good, and wonderful people, and I'm glad that both of you can live full, better lives without me.
I still feel like garbage, but that's what I get for running away from my problems and both of you.
I hope you both stay well. I won't be able to check in on you two where I'm going.

Love,
Rien
>>
>>38581675
we dont know until we try
>>
>>38582172
thank you j, that is a very kind thing to say
>>
>>38569985
im dreaming too. its hard to work things out over text but we will

ill say a prayer for you
>>
>>38573887
you are close to my heart every day
>>
>>38575574
talk to me today, c
>>
>>38588253
90% of letters to Anna here are probably from me.
>>
>>38589648
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QaxqXsLnSHQ
>>
J,
You sweet, gentle thing. I feel so guilty talking to you but it's like a drug. I know I shouldn't - everyone said for months you liked me and I can't stand to lead people on - but how can I wilfully distance myself from you when in reality all I want to do is move closer?
You remind me of a Beach House album. Maybe we could listen to one together sometime.
G
Thread posts: 120
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.