[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the nicest thing you've ever done for someone?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

File: 5859b173711f64423aa5e050.png (67KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
5859b173711f64423aa5e050.png
67KB, 1280x1280px
Mine is telling a wife her husband was cheating on her. Her's the story.
>be me 4 years ago, 24 at the time
>at a bar alone when a dude comes up to me and offers to buy me a drink; accept because yay free alcohol
>he starts chatting with me and something feels off about it but I can't place what
>take note of his wedding ring, assume he's just trying to make friends
>starts blatantly flirting with me
>oh
>oh no
>decide then and there to go along with while i form a plan in the back of my head
>agree to go back to his hotel, reluctantly start making out with him solely so I can get him in it far enough to give me a chance to grab his phone
>he has to go to the bathroom, it's my perfect fucking chance
>snatch his cell phone and make a break for it, tell him I'm going to go get some snacks to eat before we "start"
>go through the numbers on his phone one by one, first 4 times are not his wife
>5th time's a charm
>"Hello?"
>"Hi there, is this CheaterMcCheatyPants' wife?"
>"Yes, who's calling?"
>"Hi, my name is Anon and I'm calling just to let you know that your husband is a cheating piece of shit who tried to get me in bed with him. I saw his wedding ring and just wanted to let you know that he was doing this. I had to go along with it long enough to get his cell phone so I do apologize for that, but I couldn't just participate in the cheating or just walk away."
>"Wait...are you fucking serious?"
>"I'm sorry. I am. This is his phone. He went to the bathroom and I took it and ran outside the hotel. I'm going to give it back to him and then leave. I'm sorry you had to find out this way but I think it's better that you know. If you need to talk to me or get more info, my number's _______. I gotta go now, I'll take a photo of him for proof. I'm sorry."
She called me later and I sent her the photo. She ended up divorcing his ass and sending me a 500 dollar check thanking me for telling her.
>>
File: tet.jpg (80KB, 900x948px) Image search: [Google]
tet.jpg
80KB, 900x948px
WOOF

WOOF WOOF

BAAAAAARK
>>
>>38566032
Remove that fedora from that doggo or I'll cast a spell on you that will make you a virgin for life.
>>
File: 1491882915941.png (118KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1491882915941.png
118KB, 657x527px
>>38566032
Quit shillingm. Nobody will use your shitty forced unoriginal meme
>>
>>38566032
He he cute dog and good meme
>>
>>38565955
Why do people go to bars alone? I don't understand why you'd go to meet people there. You're pretty much guaranteed to only meet dumbasses and people looking for affairs.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.