[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Your first lover

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 108
Thread images: 37

>describe your first lover on looks and personality
>what was the relationship like or currently like?
>how long was the relationship or are you still in that relationship?

don't leave any details out

>Thread theme https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aKg9LZX9Vl4
>>
>>38565337
Define "lover." Does sex have to be involved, or just romance?
>>
>>38565352
sex dose not have to be involved
>>
>>38565352
both need to be involved
>>
I became makeout friends with a chirstain chick I had classes with.
She was way too pretty to be with me.
We hung out every day and I just pretended we were dating even though she said we weren't.
We could do whatever we I wanted as long as my underwear and her panties stayed on.
I was trying to slowly corrupt her to steal her virginity and it was kind og working, we got to the point where she would stroke my cock sometimes and we would dry hump through our underwear, I made her cum once through that.
It would have probably worked but we eventually had a big fight and ended it.
She was too much of a prude for me really with everything in life not just sex, I should have broken up with her sooner but it was the closest to sex I could ever hope to get so I was addicted to her body.

She looked a lot like aubrey plaza and was a cute indie chick in film classes with me, she likes terrence malick and bought me a poster for the fargo movie. She worked at like an online fabric store. She was aesthetically cute and perfect but our religion and personality didnt align.
>>
>>38565337
>Your first lover
Never had one.
>>
>>38565435
>but our religion and personality didnt align.
what do you mean? what was wrong?
>>
>>38565364
All right.
>met her in pre-k
>not sure exactly how it happened, but mom asked me after school if I got a girlfriend and I said yes somehow and for some reason
>pretty sure I just bullshitted and said the pretty blonde girl I played with was my girlfriend
>grown-ups think this is adorable and we start going on little dates
>she's my girlfriend through 3rd grade when I changed schools

>kids sing that whole "sittin' in a tree" kissing song about us and it's not even embarassing
>mushy hand-holding
>butterfly kisses
>eskimo kisses
>hearts as dots on i's and little love notes

>she was blonde and ridiculously cute
>her smile and her voice are still seared in there somehow
>she was Australian and had an accent
>we used to play pretend and sometimes I'd get mad at her because she insisted on these fucked-up endings where everybody died
>she showed me what a vegemite sandwich was and I thought it was gross
>she was in ballet and I saw her in a production of The Nutcracker

Never was sure how that even happened or who started it or what I was feeling. Memory from pre-k is either hazy or just gone and I'm not sure how that came to be. All of my girlfriends since have been blondes.

Pics if anybody's interested.
>>
>>38565435
maybe you should have propose her? that's what I would have done
>>
>>38565555
I would like pics pls
>>
>>38565337
>10 years old
>cute neighbor girl has a crush on me
>her big sister gets her to confess to me and we start "dating"
>remember sitting on the steps of her back porch and kissing each other
>remember feeling her flat chest and being kinda disappointed
>tried to french kiss and we both recoiled in horror when our tongues touched
>she would later cuck me with my friend's older brother as I sat outside the door hitting my head against the wall

Ah, young love!
>>
File: 20170709_175541.jpg (699KB, 2560x1443px) Image search: [Google]
20170709_175541.jpg
699KB, 2560x1443px
>>38565611
Dubs confirm. I keep mementos from all the girls I've loved.
>>
>>38565627
sweet but a littler creepy as well

keep posting pics
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-02-27-19-32-08.png (282KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-02-27-19-32-08.png
282KB, 960x540px
She was my step sister...
My mom and her dad dated, then married...
Her and I were friends for awhile, but then we ended up having sex and then got together for awhile. I came inside a few times, heh...
>>
just a dumb roastie whore. fortunately her looks fade every year and her inner loser is revealing itself.
>>
My first love was this blasian girl I met in high school and dated till our senior year. She was probably 5'7ish with naturally red hair, reddish skin complexion, pretty dorky given our environment. We initially bonded over her being into Adventure Time and Regular Show which were popular at the time, she liked anime but I've never been a fan.

Genuinely can't remember all that much about her beyond the fact she had about a dozen siblings, mostly half siblings, from her mother many of whom she lived with and she was pretty into that emo/scene fashion.

Come to think of it I don't recall us having all that much in common beyond being extremely horny teenagers and special snowflake black kids in different ways.
>>
I never had a lover/partner
>>
>first lover
Well,the love was only one-sided...and of course it came from me. I still love her,even if it's years ago and she did terrible shit to me
>>
16 years old when we started going out. Slender with a fat butt. Brunette italian/frenchie. She had more hair than I did. She was bubbly I guess. Always trying to have fun. When we started having sex there was pretty much no end to it.
We basically did stupid things like chop down trees in the woods. We really just had a lot of sex and talked a bunch
We broke up after about a year. I got too comfortable and took her for granted. I still miss her. I loved her and I don't think I'll ever love again in the same way. She sort of ruined other women for me
>>
>>38565681

> Adventure time.

Let me tell you how I know your not an adult yet.
>>
File: 1494190077351.jpg (28KB, 515x600px) Image search: [Google]
1494190077351.jpg
28KB, 515x600px
>>38565704
>she did terrible shit to me
like what, Anon?
>>
File: missyou.jpg (655KB, 2560x1443px) Image search: [Google]
missyou.jpg
655KB, 2560x1443px
>>38565619
That had me all fuzzy uuntil the ending.

>>38565627
Whoops.

>>38565611
And the text. Kinda wonder what happened to her.

>>38565648
That's all I've got unless I go digging through photo albums at 4 AM.

And this isn't creepy, it's cute. Creepy is the dirty, cooch-crusty panties I kept from high school.

>>38565681
>I don't recall us having all that much in common beyond being extremely horny teenagers and special snowflake black kids in different ways.
That's enough.
>>
>>38565649
still "friends" with her?
>>
>>38565746
Shit, seeing that makes me wish I had kept all the notes my high school gf wrote to me

Instead I purged everything she gave me with fire shortly after we broke up.
>>
>>38565719

>be freshman (in German highschool like 13-14 years old)
>get to know a girl from my class/form better,we get along really really well
>I fall in love with her
>don't tell her because I'm a fucking cunt and shut-in
>start being creepy around her and start cuddling and squeezing her face out of nowhere,all the fucking time (like pic related)
>she liked it at first and it turned into a joke
>have no shame or tactfulness,so I do it in front of people when I see her (autism and crush mixed in full fucking gears)
>people start to think we're a couple
>she doesn't like me in that kind of way,and I see that she doesn't like me as I like her when other people talk to her about us being a couple
>fucking friendzoned
>can't get over it,still don't speak with her about my crush
skip a week ahead
>gray rainy day
>shit hits the fan and she started hating me for ruining her image,because people still think we're a couple but everybody knows I'm a huge fucking faggot
>normally start talking with her like always,while we're going up the stairs to go to class
>she has her water-soaked umbrella in her hand
>throws it at my face,so I become totally wet
>hit me so hard,my nose started bleeding
>screms on top of her lungs:
"Piss off! I don't want anything to do with you anymore!"
>out of fucking nowhere
>everybody starts staring at us,it's a giant fucking hall with stairs that has an awful acoustic
>bullies start laughing
>she runs away to her roastie friends,they all start laughing at me
>holding in my tears,completely heartbroken
>>
>Met her in middle school
>Long, blond hair
>Big, green eyes
>No tits
>Dressed very casually, some jeans or leggings and a sweater
>Very nice and caring, tried to make everyone's life better
>Had an interest in art
>Was learning to play the piano
We were really close, and if I had made a move, we probably would've got in a stable relationship. But I didn't.
After middle school we stopped talking, still had a crush on her but moved on, eventually.

Well, I met her again 3 years after.
Boy, I was in for a surprise.
Physically she was the same, but she dressed differently. Very sluttily. I tried to talk to her again, but it went terrible. I'll try and greentext it
>We talk about life
>She's enjoying high school, but not for the reasons I expected.
>She liked it for the boys, and hated every subject including art
>Ask her if she kept playing the piano
>"Oh I don't study that nerd shit anymore, who cares about it?"
>"I was a child, I grew up and realized what belongs to children and what belongs to adults. Art and playing instruments are child shit."
>Not ever she asked me something about my life, always talked about her, and was very aggressive towards me
>When confronting her about it, she said "You're a nerd, you study computers and don't care about how you dress, if you weren't an old friend I wouldn't be talking to you honestly."
>I get up and leave
To this day I still try to understand what drove her to this, what happened during those 3 years to completely flip her personality.
>>
>>38565555
I had one of these too anon, except we're both Australian

>see her on zogbook 20 something years later because we live in the same city still and have some connections
>she's just a turbo-thot with islander boys fawning over her

My life is nothing but emptiness
>>
>>38565964
Shit dude, that's really sad. Sorry about that, but if she did that, she probably didn't have more than a pretty face.
>>
>>38565496
She was raised very christain and I'm atheist. She wasnt willing to be in a relationship with a person with differing religious views. Also she didn't drink at all or tolerate anything slightly against the code of the bible. Whereas I liked to get drunk and experiment with drugs when I could.
Being with her lead to me trying to drag her into things she was uncomfortable with constantly, with alcohol and other things.

This still counts as my first relationship even though I was 22 at the time.
>>
>>38565709
For some reason, your post awoke those feelings inside me. How do I get rid of them now? If I just had, If I just could - I'd still have her. It's not oneitis, but the infatuation left a grave impression on me. Since then, everything is blank, bland and empty I sometimes think. But then I got to know my new gf, her name is Lambrusca and I always meet her at the gas station.
>>
>>38566218
No,I think that she still is beatiful. She is really cute and looks so innocent,but deep down she just is a real roastie that hurt my feelings. I still can't let go of her desu.
Does anybody want pics of her?
>>
File: Z8B2fog.png (30KB, 747x491px) Image search: [Google]
Z8B2fog.png
30KB, 747x491px
>>38565337
>15
>Never kissed a girl before
>Made out with this girl a lot, didn't really have feelings for her she was really into me
>She wants to be in a relationship
>Feel like I have to
>We're together now
>Fall in love with her
>Everyone around me hated her
>We mainly did foreplay eventually moved onto sex
>Only had sex once because Phimosis made it hurt
>We're together for a year
>She breaks up with me, finds a new guy the same day
>She blocked me a few months later
>I never even spoke to her after we broke up
>It's been 4 years and I haven't even hugged a girl since then
>I'm over her but I realised afer 2 years that I'll never find another girl who will tell me she loves me.

I wish I never met her. I hater her so much. If never met at least I wouldn't of had the feeling of being loved and the feeling of being cuddled, kissed and relied on taken away from me.
>>
>>38566360
Post pics of her, I'm curious.
>>
>>38566402
she dumped you for no reason? i fucking hate girls!
>>
>>38566158
people can all of a sudden change for the better or for the worst and it's random
>>
File: Screenshot_20170611-185706.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170611-185706.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
>>38566425
Wait,I think I'll post several pics of her when I find more. Here's one (she's the left girl btw):
>>
>>38566551
She doesn't look very of age, anon
>>
File: Screenshot_20170514-233228.png (1MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170514-233228.png
1MB, 1440x2560px
She just looks that way,I am serious,she's 16 on that picture
>>
File: holidays with the waifu resize.png (462KB, 430x689px) Image search: [Google]
holidays with the waifu resize.png
462KB, 430x689px
first """gf""" was 7/10 looks, petit, pretty dumb, acted pure but was a slut. Still didn't score much but a pity hug
"Still didn't score much but a pity hug" describes it well, dropped me to get chad but still wanted to be friends. I cut her off ASAP though, we were in school at the time and she kept inviting me to stuff but I kept turning her down.
About a month or two.
Currently waifu married for 4 years (pic related), been going gooder

I hope the best for all y'all, woman are trash. Letting go of the desire to be with one is probably the best solution.
>>
>>38566566
Last post with her pic was meant for you
>>
>>38565364
>>38565426
Well I'm glad we cleared that up then
>>
File: Screenshot_20170520-134014.png (2MB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170520-134014.png
2MB, 1440x2560px
>>38566586
Last one. That's her with her new boyfriend btw
>>
File: Get him out of here!.jpg (80KB, 900x599px) Image search: [Google]
Get him out of here!.jpg
80KB, 900x599px
>>38565337
this fucking board has gone to fucking shit, shouldnt you fucking normals be out doing normal shit
>>
>>38566425
So Anon,what do you think of her pics?
>>
>>38565555
She would make a great shitposter.
>>
>>38565704
Yeah this is my story in a nutshell too
>>
He was a short, stout, plump-ish (but fit) skater in middle school. Pretty ugly (as in unconventional features), but somehow charming. He had a chronically reddish/sunburned face, blonde & blue eyes. I was a brunette, browneyed (reeee) nerd girl (girl) who wanted to be Avril Lavigne.

As soon as we met, I could tell we just had... instant chemistry (romance and I guess sexual deep down? but i was 12 so I didn't understand that totally). It felt so amazing, actually, having that feeling mutually.

We were dating in less than a week after meeting. First boyfriend. Yay!

CUDDLING WAS SO GOOD. I love it. Butterflies. Sparks. Warmth. I loved to be held tight by his thicker arms. And he had a goofy little laugh that I'd love to hear close in my ear. <3 We'd watch Happy Tree Friends together, your typical 2000s cringey emo couple.

He broke up with me because he cheated on me with a girl who was more willing to be sexual with him. She was a friend of his, and apparently she blew him, and soon he called me and broke up with me. I don't even know how I found out about the BJ-- maybe through his friend.

Boring story but I enjoyed reminiscing about it. Thanks OP.
>>
>>38566719
you should of blew him first lol
>>
I secretly 'dated' an English kid in like 5th grade once. He had to move back and it made me sad for a while.
>>
I had hair samples from two ex girlfriend with names in my car and got police searched. They never even asked about them after the samples were found. WTF with that? Plus I had pot n pipes so maybe thats why.
>>
>>38566789
what is your nationality anon?
>>
>>38565337
>model with the gay face and super femme despite being taller than me and had a penis so big he couldn't really receive blowjobs; huge drama queen, stereotypically camp, was molested when he was younger and had PTSD, the usual stereotypes with gaybois rolled into one person, you know
>I was naive, quiet, and socially awkward and he was super experienced, popular, and outgoing
>don't remember, maybe a semester or two of school or something

That's the only formal relationship I've ever been in. I teased him on election night back when I had Facebook and implied homosexuality was disreputable several times to him for fun and that homosexuals like to lure innocent boys into their lifestyle like predators, obviously referencing me and him.

He goes to the same festivals I do, so hopefully I'll run into him in person some day and tell him all about the evils of homosexuality to his face. I feel somewhat of a kindred spirit to him despite him being obsessed with fashion and Lady Gaga (he said he made out with her once, which is actually believable) and being over-the-top flamboyant, which I am not. I'm not gay either, but I wanted to hook up with guys back then long before girls because I'm a huge rebel and contrarian since it's funny.
>>
File: 1475534515149.jpg (417KB, 1500x844px) Image search: [Google]
1475534515149.jpg
417KB, 1500x844px
>>38566595
Patrician taste anon, I wish you and your waifu a long and happy life.
>>
File: IMG_20170623_125714.jpg (21KB, 500x395px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170623_125714.jpg
21KB, 500x395px
>Met her at theathre stage
>Start talking with her
>We hold hands
>Touch her legs
>Sweet words
>Gives me her number
>Two days later we go out and kiss
>We get engaged
>I'm literally in heaven for days
>Happiness goes down when she obliges me to meet her parents after one week we met
>Meet her entire family
>fuckall.jpg
>She says she doesn't love me after one month
>Leaves me alone in pain
She was younger than me, petit brunette, extraverted and very talkative. Basically my opposite. Opposites don't attract themselves that much, I guess.
>>
>>38566859
I am an American aquarium drinker.
I assassin down the avenue.
>>
File: 1500256981636.png (21KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1500256981636.png
21KB, 645x773px
>>38566850
the teen years were the best years
>>
>>38566889
Where is that image from? It looks comfy and depressing.
>>
File: IMG_20170630_204515.jpg (54KB, 1024x619px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170630_204515.jpg
54KB, 1024x619px
>>38567574
I have lots of them. Can give you my Telegram if you want.
>>
File: 1467911401107.png (78KB, 1349x695px) Image search: [Google]
1467911401107.png
78KB, 1349x695px
>>38567870
Sure, why not. Gib link pls.
>>
>>38566628
Merkels right, you shouldnt even be considered robot if you've ever had a girlfriend in the first place. O, how this board has slipped
>>
>>38567954
Go on the channel @hypnagogicchillwave
>>
File: IMG_9569.jpg (278KB, 900x990px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9569.jpg
278KB, 900x990px
if >>38565364 is true, then:
Legal loli/petite, somewhat shy, country, redheaded, virgin, kinda religious. Cute but not terribly smart.
Very casual. It's been 4 months and still no sex, likely because we're both shy virgins.
As stated, 4 months.
>>
File: 1497065206699.png (47KB, 632x852px) Image search: [Google]
1497065206699.png
47KB, 632x852px
>>38565337
>>describe your first lover on looks and personality
She was slightly chubby, had shorter hair, she was kind of cute probably a 3-4/10 to most people but she had a nice personality. She was heavily religious and invested in art.
>>what was the relationship like or currently like?
It was great we did pretty much everything but sex since she was extremely dedicated to waiting til marriage, it was nice having someone who you could talk to at anytime about anything. There was occasionally shitty parts, she had pretty bad anxiety and sometimes I had to stay up talking to her to get her to calm down about whatever she was freaking out about at that moment, but she did the same for me a few times. It fell apart when I started college though, she was too insecure to not have me in front of her at all times and I was too stressed from shit I was going through at the time and her family was shitty about it so it all just collapsed.
>>how long was the relationship or are you still in that relationship?
We started in HS and dated til I started college, it lasted for nearly 4 years. I've talked to her once since it ended apparently breakup gave her a breakdown and she completely changed so I've completely cut off contact with her since then. I really regret ever dating her at all, she kind of fucked up my chances at ever having another decent relationship since I know I'll never get something like that again.
>>
File: sadyoshflower.jpg (45KB, 900x540px) Image search: [Google]
sadyoshflower.jpg
45KB, 900x540px
Her name was Danielle. She had shoulder length dark brown hair. She had glasses that were in a rounded rectangular shape, almost ovals but not quite. Her face wasn't bad per say, it was just average, or maybe slightly below. I liked it though, because I have a thing for dorky looking girls. She had braces. She had a heavier body build. She wasn't fat, she just had a few extra pounds for someone her size. She was around my height, 5'9, maybe a tad shorter. I thought she had nice boobs, but I never saw them without a shirt on. She had a slight lisp, and kinda sounded nervous all the time, even though she wasn't. She really liked dogs, and making bad jokes (ironically?). I didn't know it at the time, but she was a feminist and I think a bisexual. Halfway into our relationship, she told me she was communist, but I was too young to care at the time. She REALLY wanted kids. She always talked about decorating a space themed room for her kids. She was a nice person, and very smart.
We met in the cafeteria at lunch (high school, 10th grade). Prior to this meeting, we didn't knw each other, we weren't friends or anything. The only reason I was sitting at her table was because there was actually another girl I was interested in before I met Danielle that I was trying (and failing) to get to like me. I realized that that other girl wasn't interested in me in the slightest, so I was planning to return to my normal table. Suddenly, Danielle asks if anybody at the table had Skype. I guess I didn't realize how cute Danielle was because I was infatuated with that other girl, but I quickly realized that I wanted her, and that this could be my opportunity to finally get a girlfriend. I already had skype installed on my ipad, so I mentioned that and we exchanged usernames.
I'll continue in another reply.
>>
File: claire.jpg (7KB, 150x150px) Image search: [Google]
claire.jpg
7KB, 150x150px
>>38568485
So we added each other and started messaging just for shits and giggles. I decide it would be a good a idea to send her something I call "mooning flex" which is the mooning emoticon followed by the flexing arm emoticon (if you don't get it, it looks like the guy is getting his ass fisted). So I sent her that, and she thought it was hilarious. She sent back some other emoticon, I don't remember what it was, that looked like a man jacking off, and we both laughed. We continued talking until lunch got out. That whole ordeal went surprisingly well, considering we haven't said a word to each other before in our entire lives. So because we had skype, we talked to each other in the following days. I remember telling her about our pet cat we recently got. We just talked about stuff going on in our lives (on skype and in real life. we only had lunch together, no classes, so most of the talking did end up happening on skype). We sent each other stupid memes. One of the memes we shitposted a lot about was shrek I remember that. We also rickrolled each other a lot. So eventually we became really good friends. The Snowcoming dance was coming up, and she asked me if I was going. Not like as her date, just whether or not I was gonna be there. I said I don't know, because I didn't have an outfit to wear (the dance is semi formal). She obviously REALLY wanted me to go, because she offered me her older brother's dress pants and shirt so that I would have something to wear. I told her that I would go, and that I would buy my own stuff. So I eventually went out and bought a purple dress shirt and black dress pants. The day before the dance, I asked her if she would go as my date (which I'm sure she really wanted me to do), and she said yes.
I think I'm reaching the limit so ill continue in another reply.
>>
File: Eileencoffeeshop.png (124KB, 290x305px) Image search: [Google]
Eileencoffeeshop.png
124KB, 290x305px
>>38568805
so we met up at the dance. She had a blue dress on. We went to the photo booth (I still have the photos in my drawer), and danced and such. I remember requesting the song Beat It, and doing the dance at the end of the music video, albeit not very good, I forgot like half of it. I can do it much better now. I also requested never gonna give you up, and I sang it. never Gonna give you up pretty much became our song. Then the first slow song came on. I had never been to a dance before, let alone slow danced with a girl before, (let alone TOUCHED a girl before), so I was incredibly nervous. I put my hands on her hips and she put hers on my shoulders. We were a distance away from each other, our bodies weren't touching, and it stayed that way for a little bit. I told her that she was beautiful. She smiled and probably blushed, it was dark so I couldn't tell. We eventually drifted closer and closer to each other until eventually we were almost hugging, fully embraced, her head resting on my shoulders. Waddling back and forth, ever so slowly. She didn't know it but I was completely erect. We stayed embraced WAY longer than we needed to, for multiple songs. I remember she kept making this weird wet sound with her mouth. maybe she was trying to get me to kiss her? I don't know. Either way, that was and probably still is the best moment I've ever had in my entire life. After we FINALLY let go of each other, she insisted that we hold hands whenever we walked with each other for the rest of the night. I was such a dumbass that I didn't even know how to hold hands properly, and she had to fix it for me. God I wish I could go back to that night.
I'll continue.
>>
She's a little older than me. Glasses. Works as a music teacher in an all girls school. She has a bit of a wild side that she shows only to the people closest to her. She is also quite good at the guitar, and her voice is angelic. She's really kind and gentle, and homely too. She is a great cook and a homemaker.
I wait for the night for the sole reason of cuddling with her and being with her.
Oh and she also appears in this anime called K-on!
>>
File: 1394386701965.png (289KB, 528x634px) Image search: [Google]
1394386701965.png
289KB, 528x634px
I dated a red head in high school and it was great for the first year or 2. But i'm pretty sure she cheated on me a couple of times. she broke up with me over text.
>>
File: 1413462733306.jpg (96KB, 1100x933px) Image search: [Google]
1413462733306.jpg
96KB, 1100x933px
>>38566883
Many thanks anon, may you be blessed as well
>>
>>38566402
ye, dude, but you're still young
>>
File: clairethinking.png (320KB, 364x529px) Image search: [Google]
clairethinking.png
320KB, 364x529px
>>38569161
Eventually the dance was over. We thanked each other for the great night, and we went home. It was really late so I went to bed when I got home. when I awoke, I found that I had received a message from Danielle after I had went to bed. It said something like "I don't know if you're awake, but I REALLY liked holding hands at the dance. We should do it again." You can imagine how excited I was. Valentines day was like a really short time away after the dance, within like a week. She got me a shrek valentines card on valentines day, which I still have in my drawer. The next day after school I asked her if she would go out with me, and she said yes. I officially had a gf now. and my DUMBASS FUCKING DIDNT KNOW WHAT TO DO. for a while, our relationship was pretty great. The day I asked her out, we began call to call each other stupid cutesy nicknames, It might be cringey now, but at the time it was amazing. I began waiting for her to arrive at school everyday in the morning. We walked each other to our classes if we could. It stayed like this for a couple months. We never kissed yet, mind you, the most we did was hug. We only ever went on 2 dates in the school year. I was always scared to ask my parents to go out or to drive me places. It made me feel like such a huge burden. Our first date was dinner and then bowling, it was great. Our second was at the movies, and her parents actually took us to this one. We saw that movie with that alien fuck, Home. I never put my arm around her or anything. I was too scared to. Fucking idiot. I remember when me and her parents were eating dinner at a pizza place after the movie, she mentioned to her parents that now that she had a boyfriend, she could maybe be on her favorite show, teen Mom. I don't know why the fuck she said, but I fucking shit my pants because her dad was right fucking there. maybe that's why she said it, just so I would shit my pants. I don't even remember what happened after that. Continued.
>>
File: serveimage.jpg (84KB, 920x919px) Image search: [Google]
serveimage.jpg
84KB, 920x919px
A deaf chick I met online.
After talking for like 6 months, we decided to meet in my hometown and she'd stay for a long weekend. She was very pretty, I get struck with feels whenever pic related is posted - she looked very close to that, just a little more fat and saggier tits.
Anyhow, I was so afraid of how it looked and felt uncomfortable due to her handicap when we were in public. The whole shitshow about feelings in public is foreign to me.
We had sex, lights off and she on top, it was boring really and after she left we barely kept in touch and what she's doing now, I dunno.

I regret not being more aware about my situation in life and taking pride in her faults instead of shame. I don't know what could've been, but seeing how I am now, it probably would be better.
Even though she was depressed (girls lol) and an addiction to valium.

I had more sex during that weekend then the time from that weekend to this day - 10 years later. I still miss the feeling of being the outer spoon, or lying on my back with her head on my chest and hand on my soft dick. She just liked holding balls I guess.

Fuck you, OP, for making me remember!
>>
File: clairesad.jpg (25KB, 488x579px) Image search: [Google]
clairesad.jpg
25KB, 488x579px
>>38569687
one pivotal point in our relationship is when she mentioned that she had a really bad photograph taken of her. I had never had a girlfriend before, so I felt obligated to shower her with compliments all the time. In response to what she said, I said something like "that's impossible, you're too pretty". she got upset, and said something like she is not perfect, she has flaws, or something like that. and she was right. my dumbass really just didn't know what to do with a girlfriend. I never thought I would make it that far. so I went overboard with trying to make her feel special. which I think eventually lead to the downfall of our relationship. Once summer came along, I invited her over to grandmas house for a bbq. We lied on the couch, with our feet facing each other. She rubbed her feet against mine. That was one of the many advances that I think I didn't pick up on. That day still went well though. Some months past without a date (but still skype talking) until early august or late july when we went for a walk in the park (actually now that I think about it there might have been one or two more, but I don't really remember). Anyway, that walk in the park was our last date. We had talked over the phone several times over the summer, so one day in august I decided to call her. The call was normal at first, until I mentioned that I couldn't wait for school to start up again, so I could see her more often. That's when she said something very close to "anon, this is hard for me to say, but I don't like you anymore." She sounded genuinely sad. I was devastated. Several seconds of silence passed. I asked her if she was kidding, and she said no. I told that I understood. I asked her if we could remain friends, and she said yeah. we told each other that we'd see them in school, and the call ended. After the call, I didn't know how to feel. I didn't feel anything. I just went downstairs and watched Back To The Future. Continued.
>>
>>38569992
You better hurry this up before we get 404'd

Also
>trips
>>
File: clairesuggesting .png (283KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
clairesuggesting .png
283KB, 375x375px
>>38569992
Halfway into the movie, it just hit me all at once. I started bawling. My first relationship, with a girl who actually liked me and enjoyed my presence, had just ended. All because of me. I was an idiot who didn't know what to do. I wasn't being genuine, when she was. I was too scared to return her affection. All those great feelings of holding hands and calling each other cutesy names will never happen again. I fucked it all up.
When school did start up again, i tried talking to her, and she understandably didn't really want to be around me. While it pissed me off at the time, I now understand how she probably felt. She has not had a boyfriend since, so that makes me feel a little bit better. While I am sad our relationship ended, learning that she was a communist feminist makes me feel that maybe it was for the better.
Overall we dated for six months
>>
>>38570183
Bravo anon.

I wish I had ur steam so I could virtually hug you.
>>
>>38565337
Oh God's where do I even start

>fat blond pig
>used to be kind of attractive, until she started using heroin or something I don't know
>dated for 5-6 months
>I got attached
>she was incredibly clingy but in a manipulative way
>on Skype all day every day
>I broke up when I realised she was using me and pushing me away from all my friends

tl;dr not a healthy relationship
>>
File: eileenlaughing.png (231KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
eileenlaughing.png
231KB, 1024x1024px
>>38570213
I don't have a steam so you cant do that. But thanks anyway.

Also some arbitrary things I forgot to mention.
I'm pretty sure she was into BDSM. And on April fool's day, I loaded the Never Gonna Give You Up music video onto my ipad, hit play and hid it in her locker so when she opened her locker she got rickrolled. We thought that was the funniest thing at the time.
>>
>>38570343
Aww well I'll just hug you on here.

Also that's fucking clever well done.
>>
>>38569846
>Fuck you, OP, for making me remember!
i'm sorry :(
>>
File: 1490186943659.jpg (73KB, 916x914px) Image search: [Google]
1490186943659.jpg
73KB, 916x914px
>ever having one
FUCKING NORMALFAGS GET THE FUCK OUT
FUCK YOU AND YOUR HAPPINESS
>>
File: 1486949828446.gif (1MB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
1486949828446.gif
1MB, 300x225px
>>38570343
>
>>38570183
>>38569992
>>38569687
>>38569161
>>38568805
>>38568485
thank you for your wonderful story
>>
File: 1442986643964.jpg (35KB, 636x476px) Image search: [Google]
1442986643964.jpg
35KB, 636x476px
>>38565337
I'll describe my first gf
>Looks
5'6, 6/10 face, blonde/blue eyes, slightly chubby, huge tits (F cups at least)
>Personality
Extremely shy, kind of introverted "gamer girl", kind of liberal and loathed racism, sexism, homophobia, etc. Actually to be honest she had no sense of humor, was really boring and I always felt like I was talking to a brick wall.
>Relationship
We cuddled a lot, made out a lot. Never got past sucking her tits. Her persona made things very boring and I could hardly joke about anything without her getting offended in some way. Playing vidya with her was kinda fun though, and talking about how we felt about each other felt really nice. Despite our clear lack of chemistry, I thought I was gonna marry this girl.
>Length of relationship
About 8 months. 4 if you don't count the long distance part. She broke up with me the following semester because she wanted to focus on school. We should have broken up sooner though considering that only the first few dates were fun when we were still learning about eachother. I was just too desperate for a gf so I clinged to her despite everything saying we were not meant for eachother. Took me a good 4 years to fully get over her.
>>
>5'7"
>kinda chubby but not obese and the way i like it (24 BMI)
>pretty(?)
>thinks shes ugly but really not
>tastiest tiddies and thighs that I've seen on a person that weren't fake.
>weeaboo/very light furry stuff that she usually kept hidden and didnt talk about unless in groups of them
>what all you faggots here wanted, hasn't had sex yet and extremely loyal,shared interests, cuddle, can be kinky and will initiate
>did have several boyfriends/girlfriends and was clingy but not in an annoying way but moved between them quickly, as she did with me. Claims to have been damaged from those relationships too
>drew a lot and had social media which she kept hidden away from me because she thought i wouldn't like her after
>as mentioned extremely loyal, tried to get into arguments about who loved each other more
>slightly unstable with breakdowns, vented a lot, helped cement trust early in relationship, apparently prevented her suicide once

>had been dating for year but had to be broken off

>'relationship was best thing that ever happened to me' 'first time feeling genuinely loved' orgaragargaro

>still talk to her and meet when hanging out with 'friends' (am cyborg, most people think of me as the disabled guy who says racist things)
>i think she cucked me with an ex who she claimed to be borderline obsessive and was a complete prick that she tolerated while we were in a relationship
>she knows im still extremely fucked from that relationship because it gave me the wrong idea and other bullshit
>though she promised she loved me when we broke apart she now doesnt even want to talk to me and does it out of obligation i believe, stops talking as soon as she thinks im venting too much, even though she vented to me a lot.

I still go over memories in my sleep and drawings she made of us and cry
>>
>>38570956
>I still go over memories in my sleep
oh my god this happens to me sometimes and mine was two years ago.

I feel so sorry for you anon. Especially that last part. That's not right.
>>
File: 148610215685.jpg (81KB, 259x383px) Image search: [Google]
148610215685.jpg
81KB, 259x383px
>>38570776
I fucking hate her personality! why it took you 4 years to get over that bitch?
>>
File: 1496274517376.jpg (26KB, 600x375px) Image search: [Google]
1496274517376.jpg
26KB, 600x375px
super duper original bump for the moderators so this thread can continue because I am enjoying these stories
>>
>>38571496
i'm loving these stories as well :3
>>
>>38571055
I don't know. It was my first gf and I was bitter that I missed my chance at losing my virginity to a virgin. Really felt that I will never get a chance like that again.
>>
File: IMG_20130912_151718.jpg (59KB, 361x638px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20130912_151718.jpg
59KB, 361x638px
It was the fall of 2011. Our sophomore year of High school, she was 14 and I was 15. The first time I saw her was in geometry class, sixth period. She had the most gorgeous long black hair, a petite slim frame and these beautiful brown eyes with splotches of green/yellow on the bottom. I'd catch her staring at me and she would quickly glance away and I'd do the same. One day my friends walked up to her at lunch and told her that I wanted to talk to her. I was terrified and mad at them for doing that to me.. but I had no choice. I had to walk up to her.

It was an awkward 20 minutes but apparently she thought my timidness was endearing. She also thought it was funny that I had a piece of food stuck on my tooth but she wouldnt mention that until months later. I asked her to be my girlfriend a month later and she said yes.

We were eachothers firsts. It happened during summer vacation, five months into our relationship. It didnt feel awkward at all for us. So many memories that I don't have the time to write down. We graduated together. Lasted a year and a half after that.

My last memory of her is watching her taillights disappear after I was on my knees begging her to stay. . Asking her how she could just leave after everything we'd been through. I felt numb and just stayed on my knees for about 5 minutes doing that thousand yard stare

"I don't love you anymore" is all she could tell me.

Its been been two years since. I'm starting to forget how her face looked. It hurts but sorta feels good. I havent had a relationship since, just a bunch of disappointments.

Sometimes I wish it was summer vacation, that I was 16 and had no worries and I could just be myself with someone who appreciated me for who I was.
>>
File: smoking.jpg (39KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
smoking.jpg
39KB, 500x500px
>>38565337

>long blonde hair, blue eyes, sharp cheek bones, and a phat ass around a tight waist
>easy 8/10, felt like she was way out of my league at the time
>sarcastic with a cup of bitchiness at times
>held very strong views of the time line she wanted her life to stay on
>became emotionally controlling, always needing to know where I was and who I was with, never had any trust in me
>her pussy was amazing, sex was great for the most part except for oral because she sucked in a bad way at it
>lasted for 3.5 months before we got sick of each other
>her next relationship with some faux-alpha bodybuilder ended for similar reasons except he slapped the fuck out her and slammed her against a wall multiple times

Haven't heard from the bitch since we broke up, feels good although that pussy was A+.
>>
I ended up with Stockholm syndrome which led to my first lover. I was 13.
>>
File: peter2.jpg (10KB, 320x238px) Image search: [Google]
peter2.jpg
10KB, 320x238px
>>38571828
go on anon tell us your story
>>
Hmmm

She was a 7/10 back then. Tits developing, she was just 15 y.o. I was 16,17. It was fun, she was my first gf, kiss, fuck, etc. etc. Not too pretty but not ugly, but she was a little on the preppy side, w/e, pussy was pussy.

Ehm, a teenage relationship? Hornyness, drama, phone calls, her parents didnt like me after they found me on their living room with their daughter at midnight once. KEK. So we had to sneak around, it was fun.

We made it to the one year mark, but as I said, her parents didn't want her to be going out with me after that incident. We stopped talking but regained contact a couple years later when we were on different cities for college and stayed friends since. We've fucked a couple of times afterwards but she gained weight and that does not help her at all on the looks department. So w/e.

She lives on a different state and has a b/f, and I have not a lot of interest in her but we talk some via text. Shes my emotional outlet when Im single lol.
>>
>>38571856
How about instead of something depressing, I tell you a snippet that can at least be found humorous in retrospect. The front door had a set of steps with a little porch. This is where my first kiss happened on a beautiful fall afternoon. My first kiss ended in me falling off the porch. They leaned in, I took a wrong step, and I tumbled off the ledge of the porch.
>>
>>38572059
>Shes my emotional outlet when Im single lol.
i'm not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing because that means you still have feelings for her
>>
>>38572135
funny but i need more
>>
>>38572161
Its been way too long. Im 29 now and we dated when I was 16,17. Though you might be correct, I've been in longer lasting relationshits that have left a bigger mark on me.

I don't discard that completely, but I don't believe it to be true. I don't like talking about my feelings with males, so I don't speak about my break ups with my guy friends, I feel more comfortable with women in that aspect, so usually its her. Helps.
>>
>met her through 4chan when I was 19
>she had untreated bipolar and had just gotten out of a bad relationship
>five suicide attempts under her belt
>fell in love with me really quickly because A) I showed interest (I was tired of being a KV and she was what was available) and was able to listen to her mental breakdowns while staying calm
>actually end up falling in love with her after a few months
>she ends up breaking up with me out of the blue because I was "too clingy"
>comes crawling back a month later. I accept because I'm still insecure and afraid of being alone
>constant fighting for a full month, we end up mutually breaking up

Part of me is pissed off that I wasted my first love on her, but on the other hand it was a good learning experience. I learned how to identify and steer clear of red flags, and the bar was set so low that the relationships I've had since have all been fantastic by comparison.
>>
>>38565337
>her
she glowed, all I wanted to do was be around her. She was physically attractive.
>what was the relationship like?
7th grade, I originally wasn't attracted at all. I liked another girl (girl b) and wanted that girls attention. I didn't get girl b's attention but instead got girl a's. She laughed at my jokes a lot, people thought we should date, I didn't think anything of it at the time. 8th grade I moved school and started thinking about her. I think by the time I reached freshman year I probably decided I really liked her.

Freshman year we end up going to the same school and get the same class together. I was the funny guy in class, we end up flirting again. I think the teacher may have knew we liked each other so she ended up sitting us together. We often had red blushed faces when we were together. One day her face was really red and she was smiling, she said "I love you" a few times. I didn't know what to say back so I didn't say anything.

I had to change my schedule mid school year because I wasn't doing enough work in my classes. I moved out of the ceramics class with the girl I liked to a weight lifting class to get in shape so maybe I could impress her. I didn't really talk much to her because we didn't have the same classes anymore, I really wanted to but there was no reason to outside of class. The school year ends and I move to another school that seemed "cooler" because it's where all the rich kids went. During that school year I missed her so much I messaged her on myspace confessing my feelings, I tried to delete it after but the damage was already done. I then deleted my myspace in hopes she wouldn't see it. I'm not sure if she saw it but she probably did. The next year I moved state and never saw her again.

>relationship
we were never in a real relationship, but I made her laugh and pretended not to like her, I don't know if she really liked me. I haven't talked to her in years, or bothered to talk to any other girl after that.
>>
>>38573995
you shut yourself in too much and you need to be let out
>>
>>38565337
thicc qt polish gf

It was on and off for like 4 years total but with long gaps between official relationship status

Basically I was (and still am to a degree) an autistic asshole sometimes and she was (and still is to some degree) an insane, spiteful, paranoid special snowflake type.

She's the only real relationship I've ever had. From the age of 19 to 23. The sex was fucking great and there were some good moments but it was overshadowed by all the shit.

I only fucked 1 other girl, and that was 2 years ago, and it was shit.

I've had loads of dates but the girls are either boring, uglier than their photos, or just have shit personalities in person.

I was dating this attractive korean girl with a nice personality a couple of months ago. Well, "dating", 6 dates. Didn't get beyond awkward pecks, which is odd as fuck even if she's a catholic who "moves slow"; turns out she didn't want a relationship at all and was just on tinder "to find friends" and that she was "going back to korea" in a few weeks. Would have been nice of her to inform me of that instead of literally leading me on.

I just want someone to settle down and have kids with god damn i'm 27.
>>
File: IMG_0962.jpg (249KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0962.jpg
249KB, 1280x1280px
>>38566402

are you me?

4 real senpai
>>
>>38565337
What the fuck has this board come to?
I never had a "first lover"
>>
>I was 15, she was 17
>Taller than average but not taller than me, thin
>Curly blonde hair
>Homeschooled so most of her friends were people she knew through church
>Goody-two-shoes, but she was very sweet and affectionate
>Actually would have been wife material had I stayed with her
>>
>>38571656

Plz tell me I'm not the only one who can't get over their high school sweetheart
>>
>>38575597

I can't either. She was perfect. Smart, avid reader, shy, beautiful, THICC, serious, and not fake scum like the rest of my school. I somewhat befriended and we said hi to each other at times. Unfortunately, some other students noticed. The thing with me is that in middle school, many thought I wanted to kill them all and shoot the school. Frankly, I hate them all. They pushed me down everyday, mocked me, they would take my stuff. One person starts to try to befriend me and then everyone else makes it into a game. You could literally hear them lie through their teeth with all the BS they said.I told them to leave me alone, they didn't. They can't listen and I have to force them to go away and tell them to fuck off. That's when I had to go to the counselor because people were saying I had a hitlist and I was planning a school shooting.

Overall, if I asked her and others knew about us dating. She might've been harassed by them. We only had one class so I wouldn't be able to see if anything changed around there after we started dating. It would've been better for her.
>>
>>38565716
Adventure Time came out 7 years ago numbnuts.
Thread posts: 108
Thread images: 37

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.