[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I fell for the "throw a house party" meme

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: 1478353787235.jpg (156KB, 632x758px) Image search: [Google]
1478353787235.jpg
156KB, 632x758px
>senior year in high school
>typical loser, no real friends, virgin, spend his weekends in front of a screen
>parents gone for two weeks
>casual buddy suggests to throw a party
>"It will be make you popular and the host ALWAYS gets laid"
>"A-Alright"
>the guy invites the whole fucking school to my house, facebook event with almost 200 people invited
>"It will all be good man"
>friday night comes
>actually pretty excited, this will be my night
>already spend like 100 dollars on food and alcohol
>9pm first people arrive, it's all good
>around 15 people in my house, I'm actually having fun, listenting to music etc.
>10pm
>think it's pretty much over now and most people just decided not to go to my party
>suddenly a group of another 15 people arrive
>and another
>this goes on and at 11pm there are around 70 people in my house and garden
>people sitting and spilling stuff everywhere but at least nothings broken yet

cont
>>
>by midnight there are at least 100 people at the party
>people begin going upstairs, downstairs, they're in all rooms I haven't locked
>people playing beer pong inside, eating stuff from my fridge, looking at my things
>basically run around with paper towels all the time and clean after things
>maybe have like one conversation in 3 hours because I'm always in a hurry
>1am and the party is at its height, roughly 120 people here right now
>house is packed, people dancing in my fucking living room
>I've totally lost control
>too drunk to do anything about it really
>too upset to enjoy the moment
>run around the house and look after things until 4am when the last people go home
>decide to just go to bed
>wake up
>no ones there
>realize how fucking dirty my house is right now
>cups and bottles everywhere, floors and carpets spilled with shit, table and chairs broken, multiple things missing
>fuckfuckfuck
>clean up for 6 hours and the house looks somewhat ok now, still alot of shit is broken
>parents gonna kill me
>didn't talk with anyone
>didn't get laid
>still a loser but with 100 dollars less and a broken house

Don't throw a house party, anon. You will the same loser as before but your house will be trash and you'll have the disgusting feeling of people using you.
>>
>>38564940
You're supposed to pregame before your own party anon
>>
>>38564940
reminds me of an episode of meme and jewy
>>
>>38564951
Why? So I'm more wasted and the house gets trashed even more?
>>
Your house will never be the same after a house party.
Your mistake was not being the wild and crazy host.
>>
>>38564996
Did you throw one?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.