[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We are ALL connected

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 7

File: 56548_700x700.jpg (64KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
56548_700x700.jpg
64KB, 700x700px
You and I, the one reading this, we are connected through what basically is an enormous neural network that we have no capability of understanding. I want it to be let known that there is a reason why you are reading this right now. There are forces trying to upset the Net. Huge governmental forces of a collapsing empire.

Fortunately for us, they can never truly shut down the Net. We will exist in the shadows. These forces have co-opted you since birth to believe that there is a certain kind of person that you are supposed to be and that your existence is simply limited to its own rules and regulations.

You are more than a career, or an identity. You are an enormously complicated being that is far more powerful than just that.
We cannot change the System, but we can create our own reality. Use whatever skills you have, whether it be painting, carpentry, coding, cracking, hacking, tinkering, screwing around, duct taping, stacking rocks, kludging, or whatever it may be, to create the reality that you desire.

P.S.: Reality is a computer program, or at least follows certain parameters of a computer program. Do not ignore the quantum. It can be hacked.

P.P.S. We exist as a loosely connected set of individuals. We will never fall under a label or a group name. You know who you are.
>>
>>38563583
>You and I, the one reading this
>the one reading this
is that not me?
>>
I see you, Shiva
>>
>>38563602
It is. You are a part of this as much as anyone else reading this right now.
>>
>>38563637
then who is "You"?
>>
>>38563661
Excellent question. I'm sure you are capable of finding that out. ;)
>>
>>38563685
im not, which is why i asked.
>>
>>38563583
>I watched Matrix once and now i am so awoke to the socio economic situation of the west
>They are like using us for their labor while making us blind to the truth maaan, i am the first person to realize rich have it easy while the rest of us are treated like drones yo
>Just hack that reality bro, like that Neo dude did in that Matrix shit yo
Ease on the pipe my negro
>>
>>38563737
Something along those lines. :) He he
>>
oh, you get it? we gotta do it man, it's all part of the great work
>>
>>38563583
I lack anything to add but I like this topic so bump
>>
>>38563583
>It can be hacked.
can you spoonfeed me on how to do that
i want off this miserable rock
>>
>>38564099
You need to have access to military black-ops files to know how. OP is a fag.
>>
Get back to /x/ with all the other pseudo intellectual crazies. They'll pretend to understand you over there and your larp won't be wasted.
Good luck my dood
>>
>>38564177
Excellent. If we appear crazy we won't draw too much of the wrong kind of attention.
>>
All you need to know is

a) There is a better way
and
b) I can do it myself

This isn't that esoteric when you get down to it. Just start doing it.
>>
Fool, act to unmake reality, there is no purpose in creating your own petty idol to yourself in this choking tapestry
Freedom from this corruption comes with not only the erasure of all that is, but with the dissolution of what all is written upon
>>
>>38564575
You speak a truth. Welcome.
>>
I'm too angry to understand and too dumb to know what to do about it
>>
>>38564629
That's the current mindset. All you can do about it is just start doing it.
>>
>>38564594
I speak only truth, you wish to preserve where you should only weaponize and destroy
The death of the digital web is both the loss of a resource and the gaining of new prospects
Regardless, it, along with all of creation, must be erased one day. To mourn the breaking of a tool is to not see the fullness of the task at hand
>>
File: FreeVector-Meditating-Robot.jpg (72KB, 1024x767px) Image search: [Google]
FreeVector-Meditating-Robot.jpg
72KB, 1024x767px
But l have no skills except shitposting, very creative but INTP and not intelligent enough to apply any information I learn.
>>
>>38564727
I do not mourn, for I know greater things lie ahead. The death of the Net shall only increase our power.
Everything is cyclical. Nothing is permanent.
The only time is now. All is this current moment.
All else are illusion.
>>
Great destruction cannot exist without great creation. Out of chaos there is new.
>>
>>38564760
You are. Just keep shitposting.
>>
>>38565095
>>38565115
End the cycle, break the spinning wheel
Your hope in the creation is lost upon it as it will break you like all others who worship it
Fight the patterns of reality, make them into vacuum and bring the guilty and redeemed to judgement
>>
>>38565225
You are an agent of chaos.
I welcome you.
But I am not chaos.
I build up against entropy,
no matter how futile.
>>
This existing system of organization, society.
It will collapse.
More interesting arrangements will arrise.
We will make some cool shit.
>>
how will this help me get laid?
>>
I do not wish to escape the wheel.
Only to play within it.
It's a fun game for now.
The only thing is to be one with it.
>>
>>38565419
Playing with stasis is exactly how you end up calcified within its icy walls
Free yourself from the shackles of mundanity and quest forward to destroy the prisons that hold others in place as well
When we are free from the strangulation of the world that is, only then can we continue to the world yet to come
>>
>>38565476
There is no stasis. Only even more interesting arrangements without any descriptors.
>>
>>38564099
All of those interesting occurences, coincidences, the whatnot? That kind of thing. I can only point in the direction of what you seek.
Magic is simply a crude method. You can find it in yourself. You may know it but it does not have words.
True experimentation is when you truly have no idea what you are doing.
It's out there. Keep pushing it and you will find it.
>>
Now this is a truly interesting lecture!
>>
>>38563583
>connected through what basically is an enormous neural network
>that we have no capability of understanding
Dumbass
>>
>>38565506
Do not deny the fundament, it is there among all the patterns
That which is the very fabric wherein the spirals and prisms are held
>>
>>38565703
It's good. :D
>>
>>38563583

Lay off the LSD
>>
>>38563583
i agree
everything you're saying is true
therefore you should help yourself out by sending me money
>>
>>38563583
>We are ALL connected
that sounds hella gay bro
>>
>>38566111
Give me an email bro.
>>
>>38563583
What nuerotransmitters does this network use to communicate between the synapses?
>>
>>38563583
Look into hinduism anon, it's very redpilled. These forces trying to subvert "us" have been around since forever. You might call it entropy, or darkness, or Satan, or Samsara but it's the same thing.
>>
I read a CIA doc that said the universe is a hologram and that you can project your thoughts and desires in a way that can make them real. IT requires years of meditation or something called the gateway method.
Not sure if psyops or not.
>>
>>38566432
>entropy, or darkness, or Satan, or Samsara
two of those are not like the others, samsara literally means universe
>>
File: 1495532095252.jpg (34KB, 657x527px)
1495532095252.jpg
34KB, 657x527px
>>38566491
>Samsara literally means world
You have to read a lot more anon
>>
>>38566894
>yfw is mfw i'm pajeet
>>
>>38564727
Go LARP over on /x/ bitch
>>
>>38566462
Law of attraction is not real
>>
>>38566919
https://www.cia.gov/library/readingroom/docs/CIA-RDP96-00788R001700210016-5.pdf
I don't know man, I searched the author and he has a book on Laos, it might be a CIA psyop, who knows.
>>
>>38566908
Do you know sanskrit though?
>>
>>38567308
entropy and samsara are way different from darkness and satan, you can literally just google them all and see for yourself.
>>
>>38567334
They're just different manifestations of the same force trying to extinguish the light of consciousness.
>>
>>38567381
lol okay
unsurprisingly not original
>>
File: hhh.jpg (30KB, 317x400px) Image search: [Google]
hhh.jpg
30KB, 317x400px
>>38563583
Old news, OP.
>>
File: 1500377810176.jpg (81KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
1500377810176.jpg
81KB, 550x550px
>>38565137
True.
/pol/ elected Trump via shitposting.
If that's not against the natural laws of the universe, i don't know what it is.
>>
File: 1484604081151.jpg (35KB, 570x572px) Image search: [Google]
1484604081151.jpg
35KB, 570x572px
>>38563583
I know that youre right about most aspects. Tom campbell taught me that a few years ago. Its all one and we reibcarnate to improve the quality of our consciousness. This universe is a simulation trainer to get experience.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.