[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>girl doesnt get my OJ jokes

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (268KB, 1242x1859px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268KB, 1242x1859px
>girl doesnt get my OJ jokes
>>
>>38563121
>Sending another message after she didn't reply
Bruh
>>
>>38563187
>following stupid roastie texting rules
Bruh
>>
I'd reeeee at you for having a friend that is a girl but that doesn't seem to be the case after looking through the whole convo lmao

Also OJ cucked TO
>>
>>38563209
Nigger it's not roastie texting "rules," it's just basic social skills you fucking retard. I'm an autist and yet I manage to understand you don't do this beta shit, especially with the same topic she didn't reply to. Fucking retard.
>>
>>38563187
Literally there is absolutely nothing wrong with that
>>
>>38563387
Look at his last two messages man. He asked her what she thought, she didn't answer. Then, he asked her again about the exact same topic. Is /r9k/ literally retarded or am I being le trolled
>>
>>38563121
>two word response
>three word response
>omg hahah

Ffffffgg
>>
>>38563240
>it's just basic social skills you fucking retard
You're right. It's the social skills which women invented and cemented in society through avenues such as education, business and relationships which they now have a monopoly control over.
>>
seriously this is painful to look at. what are you even trying to do here? she clearly isn't interested in talking with you let alone "understanding" your pathetic attempt at a joke (even if she understood it it really blew dude). I would fucking neck myself if I ever had the misfortune of talking with you.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.