[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want her. Yet I know she does not even give a damn. FUCK MY LIFE!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

File: yfw.gif (192KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
yfw.gif
192KB, 250x250px
I want her.
Yet I know she does not even give a damn.
FUCK MY LIFE!
>>
>>38562923
Lol fucking normie orbiter

Go cut off your balls nigga, its like you ain't got em anyway
>>
>>38562923
I know this feel well, just remove yourself and hope that the feelings fade.
>>
File: dont leave me.png (2MB, 1454x1179px) Image search: [Google]
dont leave me.png
2MB, 1454x1179px
>>38562923
if op is who i think it is
its not that i dont give a damn
its more like i cant find a way to get closer without hurting myself even more
i cry every night over the thought of actually being able to meet you. it sucks because i cant find a way out of my stupid predicament with the authority
if you're not who i'm thinking of, disregard this post i'm a retarded little shit
>>
>>38563797
fuck off normie bitch, go outside and fuck chad instead
>>
>>38563797
That's really sad, I hope you guys can meet someday.
>>
It's worse for me OP, she's an attractive seiyuu who could easily (and might have secretly) scored a man already ;_;
>>
>>38563797
what a narcissistic little twat you are
>>
I want to win the lottery dog, but I won't so I'm going to school and working so I can support myself. What's the alternative to this girl who doesn't share your affections?
>>
File: robyn.jpg (65KB, 1125x633px) Image search: [Google]
robyn.jpg
65KB, 1125x633px
OwO
4u
>>
>>38563797
>if op is who i think it is
Nope he isn't, so go tell him.
>>
File: 1500502820759.gif (2MB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1500502820759.gif
2MB, 600x450px
>>38563829
>>38564174
t. gay ass niggers
i get the last laugh out of knowing that you both exist and wasted time to spite a woman that a robot successfully wooed without any effort
learn from him, or don't if you're actual faggots
>>
>>38563797
In what country do you live because I have a faint hope that you might be my crush too, please tell me

>>38562923
I can feel you. I could talk and talk about it but in the end that's it. I love her and I know she'll never love me back
>>
File: 1489355337438.png (168KB, 270x270px) Image search: [Google]
1489355337438.png
168KB, 270x270px
>>38565959
If you're him, you'll understand the next sentence that would sound non-sequitur to everyone else:
not a country. a city.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.