[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What human archetype are you?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

File: 8871337[1].png (75KB, 1028x381px) Image search: [Google]
8871337[1].png
75KB, 1028x381px
Describe your life as if it were a role you live as a human being. I'll go first. The idea is to explain how you take up space.

This is your life in 2017.

I'm the financially broke artist. I have no ambitions in my life and I'm so poor I don't even have money to eat. When I did have money I spent it on building my own personal music studio in my bedroom. I wrote a song today that very few people will actually hear because I only write music to please myself.
On a side note I'm so fucked in the head the government pays me to live.

Now its your turn, tell me what your role is; not as it should be but how it actually is.

Music for your soul: http://vocaroo.com/i/s0V3rbypwjQL
>>
>>38562276
>Not using the original 12 jungian archetypes
And you were so close to enlightment, you poor little faggot, OP.
>>
sauce for image
what the heck is that
>>
File: 9.jpg (49KB, 567x596px) Image search: [Google]
9.jpg
49KB, 567x596px
>>38562276
Egoistic failure
>>
>>38562276
Wish there was a test or something but I would consider myself Gentleman/Rebel/Intellectual
>>
>>38562276
Where's the foreverially wage slaving wage cuck waging and loving it category.
That's my category.
I'm at work right now.
>>
rebel/caregiver/advocate
>>
File: IMG-20170625-WA0002.jpg (342KB, 1510x1148px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170625-WA0002.jpg
342KB, 1510x1148px
>>38562276
>Archetypes
>Women
>Intellectual
>>
>>38562276
a failure and an example of what you should not do with your life
>>
File: tripavi.png (167KB, 296x296px) Image search: [Google]
tripavi.png
167KB, 296x296px
>>38564192

Like this, but wage prostitute and loving it
>>
File: 1468380529819.jpg (17KB, 307x435px) Image search: [Google]
1468380529819.jpg
17KB, 307x435px
>>38562276
Of course, naturally, I am thee gentleman.
>>
Failed normie.
I have just enough stat points in everything except personality to be brushed over by general society without raising eyebrows. If you have sustained interaction with me however, you'll find I have negligible useful skills and an even more useless persobality. I work, come home and drink alone on my off nights watching youtube and browsing the chan. No social circle or hobbies outside of this unless you include masturbation and reading.
It has been this way for some time, I'm an NPC who just spouts the same 4-5 phrases to customers at work and nothing else
>>
also a failed normie here
could get along with people well and had a lot of friends
gained social anxiety within a short amount of time as i gained depression in my mid teens (cause shit happens i guess) and now i sit here as a NEET with barely any friends
>>
>>38562276
I might be the visionary. I'm the first employee in a startup tech company (after the founders/board of directors) and I'm very involved in the creative direction our application takes. We're moving to a big city next month after finally securing a hefty chunk of investment capital, so we've made it over the next startup hurdle.

Additionally, after this I have a vision of my home farm and my role as an in-house butcher as we may have weddings and farm to table dinners, and convert my dad's house in to a farm to table bed and breakfast, so in my spare time I'm starting to learn about the different cuts you get off of different animals and what they're best used for.
>>
There's no such thing as human archetypes you fucking retards. The people who make these up are just sad faggots who want to categorize people for fun. There's like a million different variations of this and all of them suck. Anyone can put themself into multiple categories depending on mood and such
>>
>>38562276
I'm definitely the caregiver. I take care of my family, it's part of my job, and the little friends I have joke around and call me mom sometimes. I have this instinctual urge to look after and support the people I care about and make sure they're okay, safe, happy and headed in the right direction/not self destructing. And it's not that I always smother them. Sometimes it means giving them tough love and being the enemy they need when nobody else will.
>>
>>38562276
>fashionista
>only for females
O-okay than. I know my place
>>
File: WE.jpg (32KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
WE.jpg
32KB, 480x360px
>>38562276
>King/Executive
>>
Intellectual because I'll be in school until I'm 30 and it's all I have
>>
Care to give us a link?
>>
>>38562276
I really liked your song OP
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.