[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Kate I guess you blocked me, or deleted your account. Probably

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Kate.png (2KB, 238x153px) Image search: [Google]
Kate.png
2KB, 238x153px
Kate
I guess you blocked me, or deleted your account. Probably blocked me.
Sorry if I said something that upset you.
It was nice talking with you. I wish you well.

J
>>
She probably blocked because you were an insufferable faggot. Work on that, huh?
>>
>>38561980
Maybe. I guess I'm just a boring person.
>>
>>38561954
J,
Stop sending me creepy messages asking if we are "going out" because I talked to you yesterday at work.

Kate
>>
>>38562027
Nice try, buddy. We only talked once and I said no such thing.
>>
First time being ghosted? You'll get used to it
>>
>>38562402
I don't really use discord much, she was actually the first person I added that I don't know in real life. I just thought she was cute and she seemed like a nice girl so I wanted to talk to her a bit. I'm satisfied with the one conversation we had. I just wanted to say goodbye, though I won't know if she sees it or not.
>>
Did Kate see this yet?
>>
>>38563363
I don't know. It doesn't really matter anyway. Thanks for bumping. I need to get some sleep.
>>
>>38563401
Sleep tight anon and may the afternoon sun refresh you
>>
>>38563705
Thanks buddy. I hope you find a really shiny quarter on the sidewalk.
>>
>>38562027
>talked to you yesterday at work
>/r9k/
lurk more
>>
>this might be about me
I'm sorry. I'm a shit.
>>
>>38561954
just from reading this it's obvious why she blocked you
>>
>>38563771
Also I didn't block you or delete, I just haven't been on since. I've been depression sleeping for a month straight. I'm sorry.
>>
>>38563806
Message the poor anon he said he was going to bed
>>
>>38563804
Probably.
>>38563771
>>38563806
It definitely wasn't you, it all happened within the past 72 hours. I'm sorry for making you feel bad and I hope you feel better soon.
>>
>>38561954
fucking kate, unblock this anon now
>>
>>38563843
Okay. <3

You seem like a sweetheart, be well too! <3
>>
>>38563928
Thanks, I'll try.

Really, I have to get up in 3 hours. I'm going to sleep now. Goodnight all.
>>
I didn't block you, I apologize.
It's not your fault, I had to delete my account.
>>
>>38561954
It's because you're a fucking idiot, just look at the shit you post. I thought there worse people on the dis. But no.
>>
Please post some chat logs
>>
FUCK OFF WITH THIS FUCKING SHIT OFF MY IMAGEBOARD RIGHT NOW
>>
>>38564992
Who is this? Prove it?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.