[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>men shittalk black women all the time >"your noses

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 13

>men shittalk black women all the time
>"your noses are too wide/flat/big", "your facial structure is like a monkey", "your skin is ugly and ashy"
>meanwhile these same guys asskiss Asian women and act like they're beautiful, despite them having wide flat noses like black women, apeish facial structure with a receding chin and completely flat brow ridge, no ass, no tits, hairy cunts, weird bowlegs, long torsos(which means they have bigger looser pussies than black women), and weird ass bulging eyes(thanks in part to the flat brow ridge)

But let me guess, these faggots will sit here and claim the two generic ass jap bitches in this photo look better than Naomi Campbell.
>>
>>38560574
THOSE FUCKING NIGGER LIPS
>>
>>38560574
Its hard to compare the two because the jap bitches have makeup on.

Anyway, I'd rather bang a Jap 8/10 than a Black 10/10
>>
There are ugly and beautiful members of every race, go outside sometimes.
>>
>>38560599
Better than Asian girls and their NO LIPS and FLAT FACES
>>
>>38560574
t. butthurt niggress
>>
You really need to get a bf, bebe.
>>
File: fat by race.jpg (67KB, 782x321px) Image search: [Google]
fat by race.jpg
67KB, 782x321px
>>38560574
you can't shame white men into finding you attractive, Shaniqua.
>>
>>38560650
look how flat and wide her nose is, yet she gets a pass and black girls don't

>>38560675
Well apparently the nips tricked you into thinking their women look good
>>
File: dafuqdemniggastalmbout.jpg (87KB, 483x440px) Image search: [Google]
dafuqdemniggastalmbout.jpg
87KB, 483x440px
shut the fuck up literally every race of women besides aboriginals have hundreds of thousands of spank banks dedicated specifically to them

even if your face is ugly and tits are small you can literally hit the gym and diet and your ass and legs will be 10/10 within the year

women are not robots no matter what race

tits or gtfo you fucking roastie scum
>>
>>38560744
Calm down, bebe. It isn't your wide nose and dark skin putting people off. Anyone would find any non-ghetto and non-obese black women cute.
>>
>>38560841
nice job posting some boy face boy body ching chong bitch
>>
>>38560959
nice job being some fat face fat body nigger watermelon whore
>>
>>38560574
if you want people that relate to you just go to lolcow it is literally >>>/r9k/ for women
>>
>>38561008
What's the matter chong li, mad I pointed out you have no tits, no ass, and a flat fucking face like a washboard?
>>
File: 1479004793783.jpg (28KB, 315x315px) Image search: [Google]
1479004793783.jpg
28KB, 315x315px
>>38560574
>no ass, no tits
>a bad thing
>>
>>38561100
>implying there's females on this board
Get out you roastie cunt
>>
File: jhonni.png (321KB, 477x544px) Image search: [Google]
jhonni.png
321KB, 477x544px
>>38561116
Better than any Asian bitch
>>
>>38561169
What about this whore is attractive except for her body proportions? At least asian girls are cute and would probably have a chance of loving you. This one has a 3/10 face, is covered in makeup, has a boring hairstyle, as well as having tattoos. At least post a cute black grill.
>>
File: jhonni3.jpg (44KB, 736x736px) Image search: [Google]
jhonni3.jpg
44KB, 736x736px
>>38561210
Nigga you gay. Jhonni Blaze is straight fiyah. Look at that body, and her face is prettier than some ching chong cunt.
>>
>>38560574
Black and abo women are by far the most disgusting ones in exitence. Black and abo women are way too masculine, they look nothing like asian women, who have the most neoteny of all women and they are the most sought after for a reason. Asian women are small, they have small frames and look and act very feminine because their culture teaches them that. Their faces are cute and black women have disgusting tranny looking faces with shit colored skin. Literally no one wants black women, not even black men. Every statistic out there confirms it. Not only that but black women are also most likely to be single mothers or drug addicts or obese. Basically walking human trash.
>>
>>38561308
>neoteny
>small frames
>a good thing

Maybe some of us want women with actual defined faces and bodies that can take a good fucking. Also cute isn't sexy, that just makes a girl seem like a kid sister, not someone you wanna pound nonstop.
>>
>>38561391
find a boyfriend then you fucking faggot
>>
>>38561391
Men by nature are supposed to be attracted to smaller and more feminine/youthful looking women.
>>
File: original.jpg (330KB, 1025x1280px) Image search: [Google]
original.jpg
330KB, 1025x1280px
>>38561419
this, in a normal healthy male, neoteny is the most important subconscious factor for breeding because a young, non-used up woman has the best chance to give optimal hormonal exposure to a baby in her womb

he is probably gay but in denial so he looks for masculine women
>>
>>38561622
>wide flat nigger nose
>chinky eyes
>flat brow ridge
>weak jawline and chin

Enjoy your weak beta sons
>>
>>38561834
I don't even want to breed, i just want to fuck cute asian girls because they are the best women. Black women are fucking awful in every way. Stay mad nigger.
>>
>>38560574
>the two cute asians in this photo look better than the gorilla

of course
not just saying this cause I'm asian.
white people look fine too
blacks are subhuman
>>
File: goddess.jpg (55KB, 483x604px) Image search: [Google]
goddess.jpg
55KB, 483x604px
>>38562472
>blacks are subhuman

agreed, my asian comrade, us whites and asians are the future

sorry for fucking your girls but i love them too much, you can have ours if you want

we should genocide the other subhuman races and rule the world together
>>
they are all boring looking in that pic. gtfo.
>>
>>38560959
>boy face
>boy body
What seems to be the problem here?
>>
>>38563727
/r9k/ is getting gayer by the day
>>
>>38563744
But anon it's a girl. How is it gay to be attracted to a cute girl with some delicate boyish features? Boyish isn't the same as manly.
>>
File: jzapal-jackson-aka-Jhonni-Blaze.jpg (19KB, 470x458px) Image search: [Google]
jzapal-jackson-aka-Jhonni-Blaze.jpg
19KB, 470x458px
>>38561236
Ok you are without a doubt, baiting, your fishing method isn't good though
>>
Asian girls are best the 3d world has to offer.
Whites could be good, but unleashed feminism made them unpalatable. Any other race is a judge by case, with black girls being pretty much the bottom-tier in looks and personality for me.
Funny, since one thing they do have going for 'em is that they have the courage to take initiative. But they manage to fuck it up by acting like a drunk male sportfan seeing a member of the opposite team when doing it.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.