[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Stacy roommate got cheated on by her Chad boyfriend and is

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: 1500660180625.jpg (403KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1500660180625.jpg
403KB, 1024x1024px
>Stacy roommate got cheated on by her Chad boyfriend and is now crying on the couch
Her suffering turns me on.
>>
>>38560493
Are you female or male OP?
>>
>>38560971
Fuck off faggot.

>>38560493
You should go tell her that her crying is disturbing you and is inconsiderate and ask her to cry more quietly or go cry in her room.
>>
File: 1499980499890s.jpg (3KB, 250x104px) Image search: [Google]
1499980499890s.jpg
3KB, 250x104px
>>38560493
>not comforting her
>not helping her to mend her relationship with Chad
>not supporting her emotionally as they start dating again
>>
>>38560493
see if you can exploit her sadness to get some free stuff
>>
>>38560493
You could try comfort her and hug her, then make a move on her. Then reject her and tell her you'd rather be "just friends". A roastie being cheated on then friendzoned would destroy it's fragile ego. I can't even imagine the amount of REEEEEEEE such a thing would produce.
>>
File: 1457882149134.jpg (109KB, 450x495px) Image search: [Google]
1457882149134.jpg
109KB, 450x495px
>>38561002
>ask her to cry more quietly or go cry in her room
>>
>>38560493
>girl interested in me
>already have gf
>girl flirts with me
>see girl come into my work a few times and flirt back
>feel guilty because im leading her on and also being unfaithful
>message girl and apologise for my actions and explain that whilst she is attractive and interesting (to soften the blow) i love my girlfriend and apologise for leading her on

i feel awful fellas, is the right thing to do to tell my gf? i wish i hadn't said the girl was attractive but it felt like i was being honest
>>
>>38561690
Are you always inclined to try and completely detail threads with your own petty relationships, or is this just a one time thing?
>>
>>38561732
this is just a one time thing motivated by guilt feel free to disregard
>>
>>38560493
Laugh at her and call her a pathetic slut. Tell her to go cry in her own room.
>>
>tfw managed to get normie roommate's bf to cheat on her with me
>tfw he was actually fucking both of us and she didn't know it

Felt pretty amazing desu senpai
>>
File: imgur_reaction.gif (1007KB, 500x208px) Image search: [Google]
imgur_reaction.gif
1007KB, 500x208px
>>38560493
WHY DIDN'T YOU RECORD THAT SHIT FAGGOT
>>
>>38561749
In my opinion, you were wrong to flirt with the girl but telling your gf is going to put unnecessary weight on your relationship. You told the girl that you flirted with that you weren't interested but should have left out the part about trying to make her feel better. Stay loyal to your girlfriend and appreciate the fact that you have one. /r9k/ is a poor place to seek relationship advice.
>>
>>38561819
thanks this is helpful, i just worry about facing her again with this guilt.
>>
I once made a girl cry by calling her ugly and retarded and cyber bullying her
Thing is I was just trolling for the lulz and boredom
She phoned me crying
I pretended to feel sorry then started insulting her and laughing over the phone until she hung up
Feels good man.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.