[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you ever seen someone die before? Like right in front of

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: kocNiM.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
kocNiM.gif
1MB, 320x180px
Have you ever seen someone die before? Like right in front of your eyes unexpectedly?
>>
>>38560419
Yes, but it wasn't unexpected. I was there when my uncle died.
>>
>>38560419
Earlier this week.

>driving on the highway and notice there is traffic at a dead stop just ahead so I begin to slow down
>SUV behind me passes me and keeps accelerating
>watch with my own eyes it crashing at full speed into the back of a stopped semi truck
>pass by the wreckage and I can see lots of blood and a couple of mangled bodies
>look at the news the next day
>it was a woman and like 5 or 6 kids in the van, most of whom died
>>
>>38560419
What happened to this geezer?
>>
>>38560669
>it was a woman and like 5 or 6 kids in the van, most of whom died

Good. Fucking roastie and her chadspawn got what they deserved.
>>
I see myself die a little more everyday when I look into the mirror
>>
>>38560419
Yeah, when I looked in the mirror
>>
>>38560740
I think some of the kids weren't even hers. They were from a yuppie town though so I didn't feel too bad.
>>
>>38560419
I saw a cyclist get hit by an 18 wheeler truck once when I was like 4-5. Guy popped like a water balloon and ended up wrapped around the back tires like gum.

I don't feel that it traumatised me desu but I was scared at the time.
>>
>>38560669
Any news article by any chance?
>>
>>38560950
http://kfor.com/2017/07/19/fourth-person-dies-from-tragic-crash-in-mcclain-county/
>>
File: 1497515966515.png (52KB, 954x572px) Image search: [Google]
1497515966515.png
52KB, 954x572px
>>38560669
top lel, further proof women should not be allowed to drive
>>
>>38560419
my barber had a heart attack with the shear right at my head. he fell to the ground and died. i was probably 12, maybe.
>>
>>38560419
Saw my mom be beat literally to death. Unfortunately, they brought her back.
>>
>>38560419
I was waiting for a bus when i was sixteen and a guy jumped out the apartment building above me and fell through the roof of the bus stop. His shoulder had an open dislocation and his head was smashed
>>
>>38560419
i was riding my bike to work and saw another guy on a bike a little ways ahead of me get pancaked by a semi truck. he was a goner.

i stopped riding my bike after that and i went into a 3 or 4 year long major depressive episode.
>>
watched a one armed guy burn to death trapped in a car wreck while I held onto his missing arm a few feet away.
>>
I've watched my life fall apart in front of my own eyes if that counts
>>
>>38561035
Wew that sounds fucked up
You got a free haircut or something?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.